PDA

View Full Version : Game vs Ross county

Tambo
21-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Hey guys coming up for my first game of the season this weekend, my last game was Aberdeen in may and I stayed in newhaven but this time I'm staying at the travelodge at Camerontoll.

Couple quick questions does anyone know of a nearby chippy for my white pudding supper?? Have looked on Google but cant see any also can I pick up a programme after the game has finished outside the ground?

Thanks.

KazHibby
21-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Hey guys coming up for my first game of the season this weekend, my last game was Aberdeen in may and I stayed in newhaven but this time I'm staying at the travelodge at Camerontoll.

Couple quick questions does anyone know of a nearby chippy for my white pudding supper?? Have looked on Google but cant see any also can I pick up a programme after the game has finished outside the ground?

Thanks.

Fat Tony's on Mayfield Road.

bigwheel
21-10-2019, 05:56 AM

Thanks.

Love the fact that someone is working out how to get a white pudding supper - could be one of the most scottish threads ever this [emoji119]

Nowhere (afaik) to buy a programme immediately after the match. Get it before....

BlackSheep
21-10-2019, 07:34 AM
I think you can get a programme in the club shop after the match, if they haven’t sold out... don’t quote me though!!

green day
21-10-2019, 07:45 AM

Thanks.

There are not really any chippies near that Travelodge.

However you are on a really good bus route into town and there are a lot of chippies on the way through Newington, plenty pubs as well.

Fuzzywuzzy
21-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Picantes not do white pudding?

BILLYHIBS
21-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Probably safer trying to buy your Programme outside the ground before kick off £3

Loads of chippies in Leith and the Newington area

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Plenty puddings running around on the pitch if you’re not able to grab one pre match mate [emoji38]

ekhibee
21-10-2019, 12:16 PM
The Duddingston Fry does a great white pudding, but it's a wee way from ER.

drummondst
21-10-2019, 09:45 PM
My first game of this season too .
Should have been at Motherwell, but family matters took precedence .
In Edinburgh for 10.20 on the train . 4.30 a.m ish from Leamington !

Via The Starbank, Links Tavern, Piershill & Artisan before the match,
& The Barony, before train back at 18.50. & some fish & chips .

Got to win this one well . GGTTH.

Drummond St.:flag:

Tambo
22-10-2019, 03:53 AM
Thanks for replies, they just don't do a white pudding down here in England lol thanks kaz very much walking distance.

Jones28
22-10-2019, 04:45 AM
My first game of this season too .
Should have been at Motherwell, but family matters took precedence .
In Edinburgh for 10.20 on the train . 4.30 a.m ish from Leamington !

Via The Starbank, Links Tavern, Piershill & Artisan before the match,
& The Barony, before train back at 18.50. & some fish & chips .

Got to win this one well . GGTTH.

Drummond St.:flag:

That’s a great effort.