PDA

View Full Version : Away kits

Liam6270
20-10-2019, 08:16 AM
I’m a fan of the new purple away kit and I also like the grey 3rd kit, does anyone else have a favourite/worst away kit?

Liam6270
20-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Came across this belter on eBay, one of my favourites!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hibs-Away-Shirt-2010-11-Size-S-/283646654218

Alfred E Newman
20-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Whoever decided to turn out in that dreadful light grey strip yesterday against a side more or less playing in all white should have a serious word with themselves. I am surprised the ref allowed it as it was almost impossible to tell who was who when the play was at the top end. It just sumed up the general malaise that is around the club at the moment.

Hibernian32
20-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we now wore the 3rd kit more than away kit and the away came out first?

Obviously trying to drive sales on the 3rd kit.

Keith_M
20-10-2019, 10:03 AM
Whoever decided to turn out in that dreadful light grey strip yesterday against a side more or less playing in all white should have a serious word with themselves. I am surprised the ref allowed it as it was almost impossible to tell who was who when the play was at the top end. It just sumed up the general malaise that is around the club at the moment.

The bit in bold is my view on it.

Why can't we just play in green????

BoomtownHibees
20-10-2019, 10:25 AM
The bit in bold is my view on it.

Why can't we just play in green????

Maybe the issue was the white shorts? No idea if that’s an actual rule or not. Imagine we had something like a purple strip we could wear in these circumstances

Keith_M
20-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Maybe the issue was the white shorts? No idea if that’s an actual rule or not. Imagine we had something like a purple strip we could wear in these circumstances

Surely there's no rule that says two teams can't wear white shorts.

overdrive
20-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we now wore the 3rd kit more than away kit and the away came out first?

Obviously trying to drive sales on the 3rd kit.

The away kit seems to have become the goalkeeper kit for some reason.

BoomtownHibees
20-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Surely there's no rule that says two teams can't wear white shorts.

I’m sure there was or maybe the white sleeves? I’m sure there’s a ridiculous rule to do with something like that

Keith_M
20-10-2019, 10:44 AM
I’m sure there was or maybe the white sleeves? I’m sure there’s a ridiculous rule to do with something like that

Maybe the sleeves one. I could see how that could be a problem.

Perhaps if clubs that played in red and white stripes just had red and white stripes, instead of white backs and sleeves, it wouldn't be so flaming complicated.

I just want us to start playing in green.