PDA

View Full Version : 2013/14 v 2019/20 after first 9 games

rebhar07
20-10-2019, 07:41 AM
We had 14 points from first 9 games v 7 points this season. The warning signs are here early so we need to get Heckingbottom out now to give someone else a chance before it’s to late. Fed up and worried hibby.

Hermit Crab
20-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Posted this on another thread yesterday evening.

In our relegation season we had picked up 14 points from 27 after 9 games. We are 7 points off that total at present. In the first 9 games we played:

Motherwell H 0-1 loss

Hearts A 1-0 loss

Dundee Ut H 1-1 draw

Kilmarnock A 1-2 win

Ross County H 0-0 draw

St Johnstone A 1-2 win

St Mirren H 2-0 win

Inverness A 3-0 loss

Partick A 0-1 win

The ones in bold we have played this season, 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses...

Pretty Boy
20-10-2019, 07:54 AM
As it stands we are in a relegation fight. The league table doesn't lie and we deserve to be where we are.

I think deep down everyone knows it as well.

Sir David Gray
20-10-2019, 08:07 AM
When we beat Hearts in January 2014, we were on 27 points after 20 league games and were sitting 6th in the table.

We will need 20 points from our next 11 games to match that record. No I can't see it happening either.

Our start to that particular season was more than decent and it was our spectacular collapse in the last 3 or 4 months that got us relegated.

This season we are looking like relegation candidates already with pretty much a quarter of the season gone now and I can't see how it's going to be turned around.

We are sleepwalking into another relegation.

PaulSmith
20-10-2019, 08:20 AM
As it stands we are in a relegation fight. The league table doesn't lie and we deserve to be where we are.

I think deep down everyone knows it as well.

George Craig and Leeann Dempster don’t.

GreenCastle
20-10-2019, 08:33 AM
We had 14 points from first 9 games v 7 points this season. The warning signs are here early so we need to get Heckingbottom out now to give someone else a chance before it’s to late. Fed up and worried hibby.

Been saying this for weeks after a friend pointed it out to me.

Not making the top 6 would be a sacking offence but why are we waiting for a relegation fight / possible relegation?

Change is needed.

Hakim Sar
20-10-2019, 08:43 AM
The board treat the fans like mugs.

Unacceptable to be almost in November, in a relegation fight, and still have Heckingbottom in the dugout.

Rubbish manager, awful signings, poor performances.

The board want to build infrastructure and real estate, whilst developing community ties and projects but don't seem to show an obsession with winning 3 points on a Saturday.

Same old story.