PDA

View Full Version : Jamie’s at it again.....

Forza Fred
20-10-2019, 05:53 AM
Half time in the A League match between Melbourne City and Adelaide United and it’s 2-0 to Melbourne City.

Both goals courtesy of Mr. MacLaren.

Both typical Jamie goals..feeding on the scraps in the box.

In an innovative move for the A League, Jamie was also miked up during the pre match warm up and answered the panelists’ questions as he prepared for the game.

Second half about to start for anybody interested.

BILLYHIBS
20-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Don’t you know?

He is gash!

All he does is score goals 😁

Baldy Foghorn
20-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Jamie "I couldn't wait to get away from Hibs" McLaren

SlickShoes
20-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Scoring against Nepal, Taipei and some A-league trash wow.

Plus we don’t create any chances that he could score anyway.

smithy_hibees
20-10-2019, 10:52 AM
And?? Was on loan, done well in a cracking side with Mcginn Dylan Allan and a in form Flo.
Put him in now and will offer the same he did before he jumped ship. Nothing

Look forward to your James Collins thread

G B Young
20-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Scoring against Nepal, Taipei and some A-league trash wow.

Plus we don’t create any chances that he could score anyway.

That's the key point and it applied to a fair extent last season too. Lennon said Jamie was going to be a big player for him when he signed him up on a permanent deal and I think he would have done just fine if we'd held on to Scott Allan and Kamberi had maintained his form of the previous season.

Guys like John Robertson and Ally McCoist did next to nothing except stick the ball in the net but they played in teams which created a lot of chances and I think Jamie was good enough to do likewise in what is a very mediocre Scottish top flight, but as you say if the chances weren't coming his way a player like that becomes a hindrance rather than an asset.

BILLYHIBS
20-10-2019, 12:02 PM
To be fair just watched the goals back the first was a Doidgesque chance with the goalie rushing out and bearing down on him he just managed to get there first and tuck it under the goalkeepers body the second was an opportunist finish in a crowded penalty box where he tucked it away first time with a superb volley

Nowhere near the standard of our Premiership but sublime finishes nonetheless