PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: POST-MATCH | PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM

RSS Bot
19-10-2019, 08:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10368)

The 90+2
19-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Gtf

SickBoy32
19-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Announce the sacking

truehibernian
19-10-2019, 08:47 PM
Was hoping the words 'has left by mutual consent' followed this headline.........

Scotty Leither
19-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Post-match conferences R-US.

Bland puff piece interview, bland answers from a guy who sounds like he's ran out of ideas.

Please mutually consent by Monday.

Carheenlea
19-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Hopes were raised there thinking that the club have acted quickly and the manager was gone. The headline was drafted up in a manner to have us believe so, but looks like mischief making. nobody is in the mood for jokes from the club right now.

chasitup
19-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Wtf? When did the club start this crap?

DaveF
19-10-2019, 08:52 PM
I hope Kenny Millar knows what he's doing as that looks like he's taking the piss.

Carheenlea
19-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Wtf? When did the club start this crap?

Trolling their own fans

Pretty Boy
19-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Is this a new thing?

mcfly
Watched his interview on u tube

He doesnt inspire me at all and looks like a man who had run out of ideas.

So dull and has totally taken the fun away from visiting Easter road.

Surely the board can see this.

madhatter
Something a bit off about this...

Sir David Gray
19-10-2019, 08:56 PM
They were never going to announce his departure in a statement titled "post match".

truehibernian
19-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Is this a new thing?

Unless it's a caption competition PB and Graeme is saying to PH "let me take over the signing policy now Paul, you clearly have no eye for a player".

Very strange to have this circulated and very badly timed.

RoYO!
19-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Maybe my paranoia has reached new levels but I’m seriously wondering whether or not PH is trying to screw with Flo’s goals to games ratio!! But 88 mins! What is the point?

Leith Green
19-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Bizarre to say the least. Things just dont feel right anymore..

Squirrel 1875
19-10-2019, 09:00 PM
What an absolute fool. Leanne Dempster has a lot to answer for hiring this joker. Undone years of work.

madhatter
19-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Is this a new PR thing the club are doing? I just think the timing of the launch is like kicking the fans when they are down.

I don’t think many fans want to hear from Heckingbottom anymore. His interviews are so similar to Calderwood and he’s lurching from one to the next. Excuses and fluff is what is coming out now.

The club are risking fans for the wrong men - not just Heckingbottom. So sad but this WeAreAllHibs stuff can go as well, we’re a community social club more than a pro football club at the moment.

We’ve seriously lost our way.

CloudSquall
19-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Got my hopes up there.

Fergos
20-10-2019, 02:35 AM
Stopped listening to his inane ramblings weeks ago, I always get the managers pre and post match interview coming up on my YouTube feed, haven’t bothered watching in weeks. Sick of his cliches and modern Manager rhetoric. Comments posted here on what he said are basically him saying he continues to fail in finding a formula that actually works - and that’s because he has failed in his job by signing poor to average players. It’s that simple.

He has to go and if the board do not act then they are as much to blame now as anybody, for relegation to be considered only 2 to 3 years after our last time in the Championship, for a club of Hibs size is simply unacceptable.

GGTTH

WhileTheChief..
20-10-2019, 06:44 AM
His chat gets worse after every crap result.

Anyone here still saying he talks a good game?!

Hermit Crab
20-10-2019, 06:49 AM
What an absolute fool. Leanne Dempster has a lot to answer for hiring this joker. Undone years of work.

She has to remember she's as culpable as Heckingbottom for this mess and her position isn't exactly safe if Ron decides its time for her to go. She needs to buck up her ideas.

Hermit Crab
20-10-2019, 06:50 AM
His chat gets worse after every crap result.

Anyone here still saying he talks a good game?!

No, same old pish every week, missed chances, played good stuff, we were unlucky, should be talking about 3 points. Get him out.

we are hibs
20-10-2019, 07:02 AM
Convinced hibs are trying their hardest to troll us.

I see they are selling heckys at the wheel T-Shirts in the hibs shop for a bargain £18 :hilarious

GreenCastle
20-10-2019, 07:14 AM
Awful questions.

How about...

Why did Flo only get 5 minutes?
What does Vela bring to the team?
Another lead surrendered...why didn’t you attack once you scored?
At 1-1 why didn’t you change shape to attack more?
Why did Doidge start after his misses against Aberdeen ?
Why did you bring on Fraser Murray on left ?
Why move Mallan who was playing better to right ?

Onion
20-10-2019, 07:17 AM
Got excited when I saw the heading but then read responses and realised Hibs are just teasing us.

Cannot bring myself round to listen to him any more. Systematically dismantling everything built by Stubbs and Lennon over the last 5 years. Shame on those who are allowing that to happen.

Beefster
20-10-2019, 07:58 AM
I hope Kenny Millar knows what he's doing as that looks like he's taking the piss.

It seems to have a bit of mischief behind it. Seems to me that there’s becoming a bit of a attitude at the club that the support isn’t to be taken too seriously. It’s not the first time there’s been a wee bit of contempt behind something the club has done in their interactions with us IMHO. Luckily for them, Heckingbottom is generally boring us to death rather than getting us angry.

They’ll change their tune when they need our cash again.

Pretty Boy
20-10-2019, 07:58 AM
I always give Hibs the benefit of the doubt and assume they know what the fans are thinking.

Then I see an idea like this happen and it seems I'm wrong. Whoever thought this up and whoever sanctioned it in the current climate are just so out of touch it's unreal.

Leith Green
20-10-2019, 08:01 AM
I think it just proves that they dont get it .. I cant see there being any malice behind it , more that the club dont have a ****ing clue anymore.

20-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Awful questions.

How about...

Why did Flo only get 5 minutes?
What does Vela bring to the team?
Another lead surrendered...why didn’t you attack once you scored?
At 1-1 why didn’t you change shape to attack more?
Why did Doidge start after his misses against Aberdeen ?
Why did you bring on Fraser Murray on left ?
Why move Mallan who was playing better to right ?

Why can’t you get wide players to deliver decent crosses into the box? (The quality yesterday was shocking)

B.H.F.C
20-10-2019, 08:48 AM
I think it just proves that they dont get it .. I cant see there being any malice behind it , more that the club dont have a ****ing clue anymore.

It feels like that at the moment.

I know it won’t be down to her to sanction every article on the website, but Dempster is in the middle of completely ruining everything she built up over her first three or four years.

The wall of silence and lack of anything is a complete and utter disgrace at the moment.

Keith_M
20-10-2019, 08:51 AM
:taxi

We've had a whip round and the fare back to Lancashire has already been paid.

The Green Sea
20-10-2019, 09:16 AM
I just don’t care anymore. When I saw we were 1 up I only expected two results, a draw or a loss. Terrible position to be in. Awful manager tactically who seems to have lost the ability to change things for the better.

The Harp Awakes
20-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Either the Club don't understand the depth of feeling of the fans about the situation and are being totally naive, or they are deliberately being confrontational here.

Either way this is not a sensible move, which will only stir up more angst.

bingo70
20-10-2019, 09:35 AM
I’m not sure I get the anger about this, are Hibs not just writing up his interview so people who maybe can’t listen to the interview can see what he’s saying?

Other than not sacking him, what is so wrong with the interview being typed up?

Sir David Gray
20-10-2019, 09:50 AM
I’m not sure I get the anger about this, are Hibs not just writing up his interview so people who maybe can’t listen to the interview can see what he’s saying?

I'm not really sure either to be honest.

Juice-Terry
20-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Same.

ancient hibee
20-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Day before game- Club heavily criticised for never communicating with the support.

Day after game-Club heavily criticised for communicating with the support.

Some posters feature both times.

Billy Whizz
20-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Day before game- Club heavily criticised for never communicating with the support.

Day after game-Club heavily criticised for communicating with the support.

Some posters feature both times.

100%

Allant1981
20-10-2019, 10:27 AM
Either the Club don't understand the depth of feeling of the fans about the situation and are being totally naive, or they are deliberately being confrontational here.

Either way this is not a sensible move, which will only stir up more angst.

Should the club just stop interviewing the manager after games because we are not playing well, major over reaction from some on this