PDA

View Full Version : What comes first?

bingo70
19-10-2019, 07:22 PM
The new director of football or the new manager?

I know that’s not strictly what George Craig’s job title is but is our failure to act on Heckingbottom clearly failing linked to not having Craig’s replacement in?

If Craig’s replacement is going to be the managers boss does it make sense to bide our time until the new DoF is in place?

tamig
19-10-2019, 07:25 PM

I know that’s not strictly what George Craig’s job title is but is our failure to act on Heckingbottom clearly failing linked to not having Craig’s replacement in?

If Craig’s replacement is going to be the managers boss does it make sense to bide our time until the new DoF is in place?
I thought Mathie was lined up for it?

bingo70
19-10-2019, 07:27 PM
I thought Mathie was lined up for it?

Why’s he not been announced if that’s the case?

Greenworld
20-10-2019, 07:26 AM

If Craig’s replacement is going to be the managers boss does it make sense to bide our time until the new DoF is in place?A manager comes first it is now URGENT look at the leugue table it is ridiculous . The club for whatever reason from top to bottom seems to be on a downer since RG took over what is happening behind the scenes to make everyone so uninterested

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

20-10-2019, 08:05 AM

It is clearly time for a statement from the club.
As fans we don’t know what the new owners plans are, we don’t know anything about the George Craig situation, we don’t know what their thoughts are about Hecky’s performance (or lack of it ), we don’t know how they feel about the current predicament of the club.
It is disrespectful of the club to treat the life blood of the club this way.

Baader
20-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Manager is an immediate requirement as we are in danger of going down if we stick with current useless incumbent.