PDA

View Full Version : This is going to cost us

Unseen work
19-10-2019, 04:08 PM
If we don’t get rid of him.

We managed to completely rebuild the club and squad when we were relegated and with winning the cup, promotion and getting our highest points return the club was doing brilliantly and there was a real buzz and excitement about the place. Fans were turning up in their numbers and looking forward to watching the team play.

We have been brutal in every aspect this season and it has killed any feel good factor we had. There is massive doubts over some of his signings and some of the signings that were available that we never went for.

The fans are totally fed up and the numbers will continue to drop

Speedway
19-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Agree 100%.

We’re now 4 months too late in sacking him.

hfc rd
19-10-2019, 04:10 PM
I said after last months Edinburgh derby to sack him otherwise it’s a swift return to the Championship. The longer we persevere with him, the worst it’s going to get.

It’s relegation form.

matty_f
19-10-2019, 04:12 PM
The club has been a shambles this season, from turnstiles to tickets to performances and results. It's all over the place and the inaction on dealing with Heckingbottom is adding to it.

Everyone has to step up and start earning their wages ASAP.

JJP
19-10-2019, 04:12 PM
If Hearts take anything from their game tomorrow we are in the relegation playoff spot and we are incapable of winning any games. What a disaster of a season.

CloudSquall
19-10-2019, 04:13 PM
I'm worried that no one at the club realises how close we are to pissing all of the work Stubbs and Lennon did and returning to the days of 10k crowds.

We're off bottom due to a Levein run Hearts and a guff St Johnstone, either of which could turn it around sooner than us.

Glory Lurker
19-10-2019, 04:15 PM
The club has been a shambles this season, from turnstiles to tickets to performances and results. It's all over the place and the inaction on dealing with Heckingbottom is adding to it.

This is where I am. On and off the pitch the club is a shambles. There needs to be a snap change very soon or there could be serious trouble.

Hibee Mac
19-10-2019, 04:16 PM

Agree 100%. Absolute shambles all round, not just Hecky (despite him needing punted asap)

truehibernian
19-10-2019, 04:16 PM
All the great work is being undone and unravelled before our eyes and the board and club are sleep-walking into crisis.

The whole club is under-performing, LD and Board included. Their silence (and people leaving and looking to leave the club) tells you everything you need to know. There is absolutely no passion, drive, or energy emanating from the club anymore - boredom flourishes when you feel safe is a saying I've heard before - and I think LD and the club have felt 'safe' this last few seasons and that will be their undoing if they don't act and start buckling down and getting back on the programme that was delivering previously. The sheer lack of creativity on and off the pitch is nurturing apathy and resentment.

A Hi-Bee
19-10-2019, 04:18 PM
If we don’t get rid of him.

We managed to completely rebuild the club and squad when we were relegated and with winning the cup, promotion and getting our highest points return the club was doing brilliantly and there was a real buzz and excitement about the place. Fans were turning up in their numbers and looking forward to watching the team play.

We have been brutal in every aspect this season and it has killed any feel good factor we had. There is massive doubts over some of his signings and some of the signings that were available that we never went for.

The fans are totally fed up and the numbers will continue to drop

They have dropped and will continue to drop as long as nothing changes, get rid from top down, we are looking like good candidates for relegation at this rate.

familyman
19-10-2019, 04:18 PM

Was proud to wear the green. ..now with this management and new players. ..well put it this way I have held on to it but more of this style and lack of quality and it will be mothballed
and brought out again in The Championship.

Glory Lurker
19-10-2019, 04:19 PM
What is the plan, Ron?

Ron?

Aldo
19-10-2019, 04:24 PM
All the great work is being undone and unravelled before our eyes and the board and club are sleep-walking into crisis.

The whole club is under-performing, LD and Board included. Their silence (and people leaving and looking to leave the club) tells you everything you need to know. There is absolutely no passion, drive, or energy emanating from the club anymore - boredom flourishes when you feel safe is a saying I've heard before - and I think LD and the club have felt 'safe' this last few seasons and that will be their undoing if they don't act and start buckling down and getting back on the programme that was delivering previously. The sheer lack of creativity on and off the pitch is nurturing apathy and resentment.

Agreed.

I will however disagree with your bit about Ron. I will give him a bit of leeway as he’s only just onboard. (But will be wondering WTF he’s got into) LD on the other hand needs to step up to the plate, take responsibility and admit she got this wrong and act now.

We have regressed and everything done in the last few years, including the feel good factor has been wiped imho.

Woeful times ahead if this clown remains in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Captain....
19-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Club is drifting further and further away from the fans. Clearly the wrong man in post..but Board seem an absolute shambles this season so doubt any decisive action will be taken.

No idea what the plan is at the moment other than ignoring the evidence of results and hoping that it somehow improves enough to continue to take no decisions.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

southsider
19-10-2019, 04:26 PM
The AGM is due. If he is still our First Team Coach then there will be a bloodbath.

WillieP
19-10-2019, 04:27 PM
I’m finding it near impossible to get excited about Hibs at the moment. It really feels like the Fenton days again.

H18S NX
19-10-2019, 04:32 PM
When the cameras panned over to our board today,they all looked totally indifferent to what was happening on the park.

The Harp Awakes
19-10-2019, 04:42 PM
The silence from the Club to the predicament we find ourselves in is unacceptable. Everyone can see that nothing is going to improve unless there is change.

How long must this nonsense continue before they act? The Board have screwed up big time here with their recruitment of both Head Coach and players.

They have to be big enough to admit their mistakes and take action NOW so we can move on.

Phil MaGlass
19-10-2019, 04:46 PM
"WHERE ARE THE LEADERS AT THE CLUB" From boardroom, to manager to team where are they, all missing.
Really not good enough, bloody shambles. If we were in a relegation playoff right now, we woulr be favourites to go down, this needs acted upon NOW.

A Hi-Bee
19-10-2019, 04:46 PM
The silence from the Club to the predicament we find ourselves in is unacceptable. Everyone can see that nothing is going to improve unless there is change.

How long must this nonsense continue before they act? The Board have screwed up big time here with their recruitment of both Head Coach and players.

They have to be big enough to admit their mistakes and take action NOW so we can move on.

It is very rare that turkeys will vote for Xmas.

Clarence
19-10-2019, 04:48 PM
I’m finding it near impossible to get excited about Hibs at the moment. It really feels like the Fenton days again.

Fenton! Jesus Christ.

truehibernian
19-10-2019, 04:58 PM
"WHERE ARE THE LEADERS AT THE CLUB" From boardroom, to manager to team where are they, all missing.
Really not good enough, bloody shambles. If we were in a relegation playoff right now, we would be favourites to go down, this needs acted upon NOW.

Each of the last few seasons there was a clear plan - set out by LD. Things look clear, structured, and well led.

This season looks shoddy, opaque, distant and above all lacking any sort of creative plan on and off the park. Fans are now bored of being bored and that feeling has happened in the space of less than quarter of a season. It's not bed-wetting or frenzied panic - it's actually as clear as day and staring us in the face based on the football and product we are witnessing and the lack of definitive plan away from the football results.

The lack of real character and above all charisma is what is hurting me at the moment. Previously the players looked like they cared - this lot don't look like they have any feeling for the club. It's just a job and going through the motions for many of them.

I remember watching Simon Murray after he signed and seeing the sheer enthusiasm he had for the club - a player from a Scottish Championship side who wanted to improve. He played 100% every game and in my view was treated harshly albeit Lennon's decision (Flo, JMac) proved correct on a footballing perspective.

Doidge, Newell, and Co don't have one iota of the same passion and drive that SM had - they're demeanour and body language sums up the side. Bored and boring.

scooby
19-10-2019, 05:06 PM
I'm worried that no one at the club realises how close we are to pissing all of the work Stubbs and Lennon did and returning to the days of 10k crowds.

We're off bottom due to a Levein run Hearts and a guff St Johnstone, either of which could turn it around sooner than us.

I'm at the point where I don't give a s*** anymore. We have 5 seasom tickets but probably won't be back until this clown is sacked. We'll find something more entertaining to do on a Saturday afternoon in the meantime.
The feel good factor has definitely gone.

Allant1981
19-10-2019, 05:08 PM
I'm at the point where I don't give a s*** anymore. We have 5 seasom tickets but probably won't be back until this clown is sacked. We'll find something more entertaining to do on a Saturday afternoon in the meantime.
The feel good factor has definitely gone.

I'll take your ST, save me paying!!

Jim44
19-10-2019, 05:15 PM
If LD sacked PH immediately, we could conceivably make a u-turn. If nothing else it would show that she had a pair and was taking steps to change our fortunes. If she sticks by him and inevitably go down, I would expect her to resign. I wonder what the absentee landlord is thinking about the mess we are in.

lugz
19-10-2019, 05:19 PM
This has been apparent from the very start of the season, I said to my uncle at HT of the St Mirren game that if this team hits a hard run they're in big big trouble. So soft and no characters who'll get us through it.

No doubt in my mind if heckingbottom gets the season we'll be relegated.

Peanut Shaz
19-10-2019, 05:23 PM
It already has. Attendances will be down for home games = less income. Fewer half season tickets will be bought = less income. Fewer hospitality packages sold = less income.

The Harp Awakes
19-10-2019, 05:24 PM
It is very rare that turkeys will vote for Xmas.

Everyone makes mistakes as we're all human. LD has done a lot of good things at Hibs so admitting she's got it wrong on this occasion and acting would not put her position at threat.

Allowing the failure to continue however would be irresponsible and damaging to the Club.

mcfly
19-10-2019, 05:28 PM
It already has. Attendances will be down for home games = less income. Fewer half season tickets will be bought = less income. Fewer hospitality packages sold = less income.

You would have to be crazy to buy a half season ticket.

The football is awful, his signings have NOT improved the team ,
We don’t score goals and our 2 most valuable players in terms of transfer fees ie Marciano and Kamberi he doesn’t play them.

Leadership is now needed from the board and this manager removed.

Atmosphere next sat at Easter road will be terrible

Peanut Shaz
19-10-2019, 05:31 PM
You would have to be crazy to buy a half season ticket.

The football is awful, his signings have NOT improved the team ,
We don’t score goals and our 2 most valuable players in terms of transfer fees ie Marciano and Kamberi he doesn’t play them.

Leadership is now needed from the board and this manager removed.

Atmosphere next sat at Easter road will be terrible

And Marciano and Kamberi both making noises they want to leave under Heckingbottom.

JimBHibees
19-10-2019, 05:32 PM

Agree bin him and get Jack Ross in before someone else does. Everything and I mean everything screams mediocrity at the moment. Decisive action needed. Just wonder if we are being hamstrung by a new owner from abroad re decision making.

WoreTheGreen
19-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Was proud to wear the green. ..now with this management and new players. ..well put it this way I have held on to it but more of this style and lack of quality and it will be mothballed
and brought out again in The Championship.

Me too

19-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Don’t subscribe to any clear defined plan being in place at the club. There in an undercurrent of poor management from the front office. Ticketing and catering a joke, no loyalty points, repeatedly locked out out of the stadium on matchday, They employed and bought in this clown of a coach. Add to this stories of disharmony behind the scenes, a high turn over in staff, a culture of favouritism that’s saw a lot of people who were very capable leaving.

Ron has an opportunity to sort this poor culture out, starting in the dugout. Ron apparently has a reputation of success in business. It’s time for him to sort this out. If you want this club to be the best of the rest there needs to be some serious surgery in the dugout and the boardroom.

tonyrougier123
19-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Couldny even be bothered checking the score today during the match.
Thats how bad it is imo just now.

Sleepwalking into oblivion again pure and simple!!

JimBHibees
19-10-2019, 05:38 PM
If LD sacked PH immediately, we could conceivably make a u-turn. If nothing else it would show that she had a pair and was taking steps to change our fortunes. If she sticks by him and inevitably go down, I would expect her to resign. I wonder what the absentee landlord is thinking about the mess we are in.

Thing is if he stays we probably won't go down but would end up 8th or 9 th playing dull passionless football which would probably be worse than being relegated.

shetlandhibee
19-10-2019, 05:39 PM
we should part ways with PH as soon as possible and beg ALLAN STUBBS to be our manager till the end of the season, if it works out he,ll get a longer deal:agree: he would pull the team an fans together and im sure he would get scot allan and the team ticking better than they are now IMHO:gwa:IF he wants the job that is, after what he did for us its an absolute no brainer!!!

emerald green
19-10-2019, 05:40 PM
It's the sheer extent of the decline in all major areas of the club in such a relatively short time frame - the Board, first team coach/assistant, player recruitment, team performances, shambles at the turnstyles - that I find hard to understand.

Why has this happened? 13,000 season ticket holders plus thousands of others want to know.

All we get are the usual platitudes and excuses.

SRHibs
19-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I've been pretty defensive of him, but this can't go on for much longer.

SickBoy32
19-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I've been pretty defensive of him, but this can't go on for much longer.

How much longer do you give him? Until we're bottom?

The time passed long ago for this numpty to be emptied.

Jones28
19-10-2019, 06:14 PM
The AGM is due. If he is still our First Team Coach then there will be a bloodbath.

I hope Ron either brings a translator or has been brushing up on his Leith sweary words.

truehibernian
19-10-2019, 06:16 PM
How much longer do you give him? Until we're bottom?

The time passed long ago for this numpty to be emptied.

The worrying thing is that fans now dislike him (that's the feeling I'm getting from supporters). He has no charisma to change that feeling amongst the fan base.

Funkydunc
19-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Fenton! Jesus Christ.

😂😂

The Harp Awakes
19-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Couldny even be bothered checking the score today during the match.
Thats how bad it is imo just now.

Sleepwalking into oblivion again pure and simple!!

Same here.

I've always been a nervous wreck when Hibs are playing, more so when I'm not at the game. Can't be arsed now. Not so much because of the poor results and performances; I've seen some cr@p in my 41 years with an ST after all. It's more because the Club appears to be oblivious to the situation we are in. There was no outrage to the humiliation at Ibrox. 1 league win this season and uninspiring football game after game and the silence and inaction continues.

It's like no-one at the Club cares. Well if they don't act soon, none of the supporters will care enough to go to a game, season ticket or no season ticket.

snedzuk
19-10-2019, 06:58 PM

I thought a few weeks ago that a new coach could get more out of the same players - now Im not so sure.

GreenCastle
19-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Each of the last few seasons there was a clear plan - set out by LD. Things look clear, structured, and well led.

This season looks shoddy, opaque, distant and above all lacking any sort of creative plan on and off the park. Fans are now bored of being bored and that feeling has happened in the space of less than quarter of a season. It's not bed-wetting or frenzied panic - it's actually as clear as day and staring us in the face based on the football and product we are witnessing and the lack of definitive plan away from the football results.

The lack of real character and above all charisma is what is hurting me at the moment. Previously the players looked like they cared - this lot don't look like they have any feeling for the club. It's just a job and going through the motions for many of them.

I remember watching Simon Murray after he signed and seeing the sheer enthusiasm he had for the club - a player from a Scottish Championship side who wanted to improve. He played 100% every game and in my view was treated harshly albeit Lennon's decision (Flo, JMac) proved correct on a footballing perspective.

Doidge, Newell, and Co don't have one iota of the same passion and drive that SM had - they're demeanour and body language sums up the side. Bored and boring.

I was talking about Simon Murray to a friend - the passion and effort he gave is night and day to many of the new guys.

It’s odd we have signed so many players who just don’t seem to understand Hibs and the manager and his assistant are dragging others who have been here last few years down with them.