View Full Version : Match Updates Hamilton v Hibernian

Hibby Kay-Yay
19-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Here’s the team:

Starting XI - Maxwell, James, Porteous, Hanlon (c), Stevenson, Mallan, Vela, Hallberg, Newell, Horgan, Doidge

Subs - Marciano, Naismith, Jackson, Allan, Murray, Middleton, Kamberi

Let’s see what’s in store today :flag::flag:

19-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Long ball v long ball. How thrilling.

Either the manager actually knows what he's doing and playing two wingers - that as of this season have performed extremely poorly - instead of our best striker and a DM is a masterstroke, or he just wants his payoff. Let's wait and see.

That team depresses the life out of me.

19-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me if Hamilton put at least 2 goals past us with that team.

Bob Box Fish
19-10-2019, 01:02 PM
You have to laugh, either that, or you would cry.

19-10-2019, 01:03 PM
All I can say is that Horgan must be due a good game soon.

19-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Whats with PH's persistence of playing only 1 up front ? :confused:

Posh Hibby
19-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Really hope we get the 3 points today and kick start our season.

...I wouldn't personally have Kamberi and Allan on the bench, 2 of our best players when on form.

19-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Right so we have an international goalie on the bench again and persist with playing this lower league journeyman in the sticks.

Our most creative midfielder is dropped despite the fact he is our best player.

The centre forward who ballsed up 4 game winning chances last match still plays ahead of a striker who we know can score goals. If I am Kamberi I would be absolutely fuming!

What a mess we are in with this clown in charge.

19-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Whats with PH's persistence of playing only 1 up front ? :confused:

Because it's the hip new thing that all the exciting world class teams play. But we're not world class, so it doesn't ****ing work.

19-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Right so we have an international goalie on the bench again and persist with playing this lower league journeyman in the sticks.

The centre forward who ballsed up 4 game winning chances last match still plays ahead of a striker who we know can score goals. If I am Kamberi I would be absolutely fuming!

Allan has been a doubt through injury though so maybe not 100%, glad Murray is back again but no Oli Shaw now?

Allan being benched is understandable if he's been struggling. I wouldn't risk him on that pitch either.

I'm not sure what Newell or Horgan have done to deserve a start but if it's 1 up top with 2 wide then the only other options are Middleton, who has flattered to deceive as well, or Murray who seems persona non grata.

We seem to be back to the days when no one really knows what the team will do on any given day. Fingers crossed and hope for the best time.

Either the manager actually knows what he's doing and playing two wingers - that as of this season have performed extremely poorly - instead of our best striker and a DM is a masterstroke, or he just wants his payoff. Let's wait and see.

Hallberg is the DM is he not

19-10-2019, 01:11 PM

There is so much of this post that is just rubbish

Marciano had been poor for a wee while and was rightly dropped. Allan has been injured and quite rightly is not starting. Kamberi has been below par for about 10 months now so has done nothing to suggest he deserves a starting place

19-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Newell playing is absurd. That’s me in the out camp now. Fraser Murray or Kamberi would both be in there before him.

supermcginn
19-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Hopefully that's the managers last starting 11 in charge. Newells bingo ball must have came out.

19-10-2019, 01:16 PM

This is how he sees the game being played.

No creativity required, just stop the opposing team and hope the big huddie can score.

Newell playing is absurd. That’s me in the out camp now. Fraser Murray or Kamberi would both be in there before him.

Strange choice of decision to push you over the edge.

Marciano had been poor for a wee while and was rightly dropped. Allan has been injured and quite rightly is not starting. Kamberi has been below par for about 10 months now so has done nothing to suggest he deserves a starting place

It’s not rubbish at all.

Doidge is **** and Maxwell has done nothing to suggest he’s better.

Greenio

I dont think dropping a striker after missing sitters is a good move. Kamberi only scored one goal in the first 6 games of the league, we've won one and drawn two since he got dropped - who should he be fuming with?

Also, no danger he was getting in the starting lineup after his comment

I would have Middleton in for Horgan, but apart from that, makes sense to try and build on the small gains we've made.

We will win, 2-0.

SickBoy32

If Kamberi has been below par, what the **** has Christian Doidge been?

Come on mate, it's a shocking state of affairs.

Favouring a genuine huddy, purely so we have something to aim at when shelling it forward!

19-10-2019, 01:18 PM
It’s not rubbish at all.

And kamberi has been garbage for months, and marciano hasnt been playing that great either

Allan being benched is understandable if he's been struggling. I wouldn't risk him on that pitch either.

I'm not sure what Newell or Horgan have done to deserve a start but if it's 1 up top with 2 wide then the only other options are Middleton, who has flattered to deceive as well, or Murray who seems persona non grata.

We seem to be back to the days when no one really knows what the team will do on any given day. Fingers crossed and hope for the best time.

Or he could play Kamberi wide left.

I was talking myself in to looking forward to this game and feeling positive but that team just sucks the enthusiasm out of me. When we struggle so badly for goals it seems mad to keep Kamberi and even Shaw out of the side. Meanwhile Horgan is pathetic week after week.

People are not going to pay £400 to watch hoofball next season. Sorry.

19-10-2019, 01:19 PM
If Kamberi has been below par, what the **** has Christian Doidge been?

Come on mate, it's a shocking state of affairs.

Favouring a genuine huddy, purely so we have something to aim at when shelling it forward!

Doidge hasnt been great either but can probably play the lone striker role better than kamberi(I personally would go with 2 up front)

SickBoy32
19-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Doidge hasnt been great either but can probably play the lone striker role better than kamberi(I personally would go with 2 up front)

So we are now dropping our better players, because the manager is too stubborn/incompetent to stray from his shockingly ineffective 451?

19-10-2019, 01:23 PM
So we are now dropping our better players, because the manager is too stubborn/incompetent to stray from his shockingly ineffective 451?

As long as he sticks with this formation then unfortunately yes, just because he is a better player doesn't mean he can play that role better, he has shown he cant and has been pretty average for a long time

19-10-2019, 01:29 PM

Your continued backing of this poor manager is commendable if somewhat strange, is everything in your life so defiently optimistic?

19-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Hopefully that's the managers last starting 11 in charge. Newells bingo ball must have came out.

Grim
In a nutshell, just why I will not be back while he is there and persists with this boring crap brand of football. Will always support Hibs, just not going to watch.

Your continued backing of this poor manager is commendable if somewhat strange, is everything in your life so defiently optimistic?

So do you think Marciano has been playing well enough to start? Do you think allan should be playing on a plastic pitch after having been out injured with a bad ankle, do you think kamberi has done enough when he has played to start? Not quite sure how that's being optimistic, thats my opinion after having watched them play. I wouldnt have newell ir mallan playing, does that mean I'm backing the manager

Well they do at Tynecastle..

19-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Joe Newell shouldn’t even be on the bench, nevermind starting.

How on Earth he is getting picked ahead of Fraser Murray is just crazy!

19-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Well they do at Tynecastle..

Long ball tactics, for whatever reason, are a good fit over there. Hearts fans are more tolerable of it and it gets them results. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't work over here.

19-10-2019, 01:37 PM
So do you think Marciano has been playing well enough to start? Do you think allan should be playing on a astic pitch after having been out injured with a bad ankle, do you think kamberi has done enough when he has played to start?

Maxwell is ok and Rocky was playing behind a defence that was leaking goals like mad.

I didn't expect Allan to play on that pitch.

Doidge has been brutal but his defiance to not change the shape and persist with 1 striker is baffling. Kamberi plays better with a partner or even a front 3 formation, I also think Doidge could do with a hand up front.

Newell is a shocking inclusion and should be nowhere near our team.

CloudSquall
19-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Newell on the wing and Doidge up front, vintage Duffy 98.

duffers
19-10-2019, 01:40 PM
I’m feeling pretty optimistic today. Bizarre team but I still reckon we will get 3 points and I think Mallan will be on the score sheet. Newell appears to be a winger with not much pace, and not much in the way of taking players on, but he obviously has abilty somewhere in him, maybe the tight pitch will suit him and his style of play 🤷*♀️

19-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Newell might play the Scott Allan No 10 role?

Maxwell is ok and Rocky was playing behind a defence that was leaking goals like mad.

I didn't expect Allan to play on that pitch.

Doidge has been brutal but his defiance to not change the shape and persist with 1 striker is baffling. Kamberi plays better with a partner or even a front 3 formation, I also think Doidge could do with a hand up front.

Newell is a shocking inclusion and should be nowhere near our team.

So marciano can only play if it's a good defence, ok then. So we agree on allan so not really anything to do with me backing the manager or being optimistic, and I agree about the formation and kamberi but he cant play upfront on his own so is rightly not starting if he keeps this formation, which I've already said I would change. And I didn't mention newall in my earlier post, I wouldnt play him as I dont think he is that good

CloudSquall

If that's the case I'm calling the Samaritans..

19-10-2019, 01:43 PM
If that's the case I'm calling the Samaritans..

They're busy. I know, because I've got them on ringback.

allmodcons
19-10-2019, 01:44 PM
If a defender had made the mistakes Doidge did against Aberdeen he would not be starting today.

Long and short of it is that he cost us 2 points.

If Kamberi can't get a start after watching Doidge versus Aberdeen I'd say he is finished at Hibs.

19-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Apart from a Mallan wonder goal, who else is going to score goals in that team ? Looks like Hecky's still holding out for a draw.

19-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Apart from a Mallan wonder goal, who else is going to score goals in that team ? Looks like Hecky's still holding out for a draw.

If he gets a draw he should be gone at 5PM.

19-10-2019, 01:50 PM

Unfortunately the new manager is left with the same players

19-10-2019, 01:51 PM

More like the Ally Scott role!

Greenio
19-10-2019, 01:53 PM
If a defender had made the mistakes Doidge did against Aberdeen he would not be starting today.

Long and short of it is that he cost us 2 points.

If Kamberi can't get a start after watching Doidge versus Aberdeen I'd say he is finished at Hibs.

Don't feel its a good tactic to drop a striker (you might have a point re the defender) but I think there is a difference between making mistakes and not taking chances

19-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Unfortunately the new manager is left with the same players

Yup, and he can start by dropping Newell, Horgan and Mallan and replace them with Kamberi, Allan and Whittaker. That'll get some points on the board right away. :aok:

SJNB Hibby
19-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Anybody getting anything on Hibs TV? All quiet here

SJNB Hibby
19-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Anybody getting anything on Hibs TV? All quiet here

OK, I'm in

19-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Yup, and he can start by dropping Newell, Horgan and Mallan and replace them with Kamberi, Allan and Whittaker. That'll get some points on the board right away. :aok:

Allan would probably have been playing today if not coming back from injury, whittaker was playing well for a bit not sure why he has been dropped again. Kamberi if we play 2 up front(hopefully see that again)

Greenio

and the NEW radgest over-reaction goes to...

phoenixfire
Blank screen on iPad when I try to login:confused:

SJNB Hibby
19-10-2019, 01:58 PM
OK, I'm in

And we're down again?

19-10-2019, 01:58 PM
What a whinging bunch we have here and before a ball has even been kucked. There will be a few red faces come five oclock. No credentials in football coaching at level and yet u all know better. Laughable if it wasnt just sad.

19-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Right, stop the moaning and get behind the team. :flag: :thumbsup:

allmodcons
Don't feel its a good tactic to drop a striker (you might have a point re the defender) but I think there is a difference between making mistakes and not taking chances

You could argue he made 4 mistakes versus Aberdeen. When does a striker get dropped? What must Kamberi be thinking?

And kamberi has been garbage for months, and marciano hasnt been playing that great either

I guarantee you if both where in the team you would be backing the managers choice and not tipping the piss out then.

19-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Right, stop the moaning and get behind the team. :flag: :thumbsup:

Aye this.

Mon the cabbage!!

Saint Hibee
19-10-2019, 02:01 PM

In what alternate reality has Kamberi been “garbage”?

I guarantee you if both where in the team you would be backing the managers choice and not tipping the piss out then.

Kamberi has done nothing to suggest he should be starting, many others seem to agree based on other posts, and plenty were saying marciano should have been dropped also. I actually rate marciano more than maxwell but he was deservedly dropped

Why do we persist with one up top??

FFS

Islington Hibs
19-10-2019, 02:02 PM
What a whinging bunch we have here and before a ball has even been kucked. There will be a few red faces come five oclock. No credentials in football coaching at level and yet u all know better. Laughable if it wasnt just sad.

agree- so many of our supporters revel when we do badly. Pathetic bunch indeed. Come on the Hibees whether we win 5-1 or lose 5-1.

19-10-2019, 02:03 PM
In what alternate reality has Kamberi been “garbage”?

I'm guessing you havent seen many games in the last few months

Bangkok Hibby
19-10-2019, 02:06 PM
agree- so many of our supporters revel when we do badly. Pathetic bunch indeed. Come on the Hibees whether we win 5-1 or lose 5-1.

So many? Our fellow supporters dont revel in defeat surely. Big difference in pointing out deficiencies and revelling in defeat. Doubt there's one real Hibs fan on this forum your comment applies to.

Chorley Hibee
19-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Kits of both sides almost indistinguishable at times from the stand.

19-10-2019, 02:07 PM
And folk annoyed at watching this season. This manager is doing real damage to the strides club has made last 5 years.

supermcginn
19-10-2019, 02:08 PM

Absolute garbage. Some of us just aren't prepared to accept mediocrity.

Kits almost indistinguishable at times from the stand.

Colour we in?

anything happening ?

Hibs TV crap as usual, getting nowt...

Chorley Hibee
Colour we in?

Grey

19-10-2019, 02:10 PM
anything happening ?

I can’t even log in to it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19-10-2019, 02:11 PM
anything happening ?

I was getting the pre-match chat but cut out couple of minuets before kick off, nowt since.

Horgan with miss of the season.

Colour we in?

Beige

19-10-2019, 02:12 PM
The usual match thread pish. Attention seeking babies having a good cry and no actual description of what's occurring.

It must be a frustrating job having to moderate this pish, I'm off to watch the house of commons.

An absolute sitter we just missed.

Hecky winning the "missed chances" league comfortably..............

19-10-2019, 02:13 PM
10‘| HAM 0-0 #HIBS

Hibs should be opening the scoring following a lovely move involving Doidge and Newell but the final effort is put wide from close range

19-10-2019, 02:15 PM
It’s not rubbish at all.

Nah, Maxwell has been better than Rocky for me

The usual match thread pish. Attention seeking babies having a good cry and no actual description of what's occurring.

It must be a frustrating job having to moderate this pish, I'm off to watch the house of commons.

the reverse for me :greengrin don't do it,don't do it

There's a link on a site with the game for the VIPs that can find it. :wink:

19-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Hecky winning the "missed chances" league comfortably..............

It was easier for him to score.

He was set up really well by Newell and had a tap in at the back post but put it wide.

19-10-2019, 02:17 PM
14‘| HAM 0-0 #HIBS

Hibs go close again as Doidge heads just wide from a glancing header

19-10-2019, 02:17 PM

sure there will be others that will go down as the miss of the season, still by all accounts it was a bad miss, but he gets another 3 chances to catch up wi Doidge.

19-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Hope we have packed purple or green kits to change at half time. Totally ridiculous colour clash and no idea how the ref agreed to sign it off.

19-10-2019, 02:19 PM
It’s not rubbish at all.

I haven’t had a problem with Maxwell to date and we now aren’t getting beat
Doidge must be aware he needs to start scoring so he gets a vote of confidence today But he simply must deliver or play a role in others scoring to justify his Managers Faith in him
Kamberi must feel he deserved a start given Doidge s performance last week though

19-10-2019, 02:20 PM
sure there will be others that will go down as the miss of the season, still by all accounts it was a bad miss, but he gets another 3 chances to catch up wi Doidge.

That was as bad if not worse than any of Doidge's misses at Pittodrie.

Robbo6-2
Horgan really is a terrible footballer

CloudSquall
Hope we have packed purple or green kits to change at half time. Totally ridiculous colour clash and no idea how the ref agreed to sign it off.

I'm having to watch the shorts to tell the apart.

19-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Was it at Southampton where Man U wore gray and Ferguson blamed the shirt colour for the defeat?

10‘| HAM 0-0 #HIBS

Hibs should be opening the scoring following a lovely move involving Doidge and Newell but the final effort is put wide from close range

one of those days

Lee Marvin
Horgan has been utterly utterly dreadful this season. Devoid of any confidence at all

SJNB Hibby
19-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Was it at Southampton where Man U wore gray and Ferguson blamed the shirt colour for the defeat?

Yeah, they were down 4-0 at half time or something crazy like that

Goal! 👌

Great strike from Mallan.

Is there a reason we even have the grey 3rd kit? Wore it more than the purple one. Bit of a farce that theres a colour clash when we have 2 kits that are distinctly different to hamiltons and theres no need for it.

xyz23jc
1-0 hibees.

1-0

Mallan

Yeees

Mallan

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

19-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Yessss 1 - 0 to the Hibees :flag::thumbsup:

Many thought Mallan should not start

CloudSquall
Bullet from Mallan :thumbsup::thumbsup::flag:

thank the lord for Mallandhino :thumbsup:

Get in stevie boy

Only seen last 5 but we have played some good football

That an assist from Newell?

Get in there 👌🇳🇬

1 nil. Stevie mallan

Now can we hold onto it....

Great finish from Mallan.

elevengoats
Mallan, who else. In the face of the haters again. :P Love the guy.

Awesome!

Another player that so many wanted dropped. All he does is score goals.

19-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Mallan , he's ***** all he does is score goals :greengrin

We are unbeatable....

1-0

Mallan

Good start they need to keep going for it and tuck away a few now.

:flag::flag::flag:

Lee Marvin
Now can we hold onto it....

If we try, we will fail. Lets get another

Get in! ☺

Renton1875

It was, they changed kit at HT but didn't make much difference.

HibeeHibernian4
Now please don't try and defend this lead.

19-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Good start they need to keep going for it and tuck away a few now.

:flag::flag::flag:

Just hope we don’t sit back on it as you said and go for more. Need to improve that goal difference.

19-10-2019, 02:26 PM
We are unbeatable....

Well let’s see if we can build on this and go for a second It’s a bit early to be sitting deep for the Draw even for Heck The Swedish lad will hopefully last the full ninety minutes

19-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Well done Mallan!!!!

19-10-2019, 02:27 PM
It's the colour clash that's making the difference.
Gaun the kitman. Mccourt making the difference here

19-10-2019, 02:27 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::top marksEurope here we come.

19-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Doidge does really well for us defending corners.

19-10-2019, 02:29 PM
How is Hallberg playing?

Lee Marvin
Doidge does really well for us defending corners.

He has been doing well for us at everything, except...

James Gullan scoring for Raith

Wee Effen Bee
19-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Can’t be right! Before the game started, lots of posters ripped the team saying it is *****, other players should be playing, we will get gubbed and PH will be sacked because he’s playing for a draw! Still, long way to go...

19-10-2019, 02:30 PM

How you watching the game?

19-10-2019, 02:32 PM
How you watching the game?

Good point. How you watching?

19-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Derek Hunguson says we are well worth the lead.

19-10-2019, 02:34 PM
How is Hallberg playing?

Playing the Oliver Letwin role very well.

Wull
19-10-2019, 02:35 PM
we seem to be conceding a lot of corners, but doing well defending them :thumbsup:

19-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Pleez-pleez-pleez-pleez DON'T hang on now, Hibs - GO FOR ANOTHER !!

19-10-2019, 02:36 PM
We need another IMHO.

Greenio
19-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Newell playing well so far. Prob on here before he put his boots on reading about how ***** he was

Torto7
19-10-2019, 02:37 PM
We're playing well. Newell and Doidge are linking well. Only one team in it just now.

19-10-2019, 02:38 PM
We're playing well. Newell and Doidge are linking well. Only one team in it just now.

Absolute stick on for a Hamilton equaliser then.

19-10-2019, 02:40 PM

Does that mean he is delaying his passes all the time?

Torto7
19-10-2019, 02:41 PM

Probably. :greengrin It's looking more like we get a second though. Playing the ball about nicely. James very comfortable and can pick a pass.

19-10-2019, 02:41 PM

Naa it means he’s looking for the out ball but just keeps playing it square...

Squirrel 1875
19-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Just got on hibsTV there. Sounding like a decent first half, just got to hope we don’t sit in and try defend this lead.

sean04
19-10-2019, 02:42 PM
If Horgan and Doidge score were home and dry

Torto7
19-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Mallan looks way better in the no 10 role.

CMac1988
19-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Were moving the ball about pretty well but it all falls apart in the final third. Hamilton aren't really threatening directly but they are winning an alarming amount of corners which we've thankfully dealt with trouble free.

Doidge holding the line and making nice runs here and there. Newell looking ok too. I missed Horgan's 'miss' but he really needs to get more involved.

Oh and wonderful strike from Mallan for the goal!

19-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Need a second. The ability to put a game to bed is the difference for us.

Great to see Newell playing well. Same goes for Doidge. A goal fir either and a clean sheet win would be excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19-10-2019, 02:46 PM
HT

So far so good. Need a 2nd though.

19-10-2019, 02:47 PM

Floppy haired muscular destroyer.

Rick Rude
Feeling a lot more comfortable with Maxwell in goals now he's cut that hair

A strong battling opening half there. The team isn't allowing Hamilton to bully them across the pitch and we've been getting in their faces. No reason to change anything in the 2nd half.

Playing ok so far although hamilton look dangerous coming forward though

Great to see Newell playing well. Same goes for Doidge.

shhhh

19-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Comfortable first half and credit where it's due Newell is one of our best players so far.

19-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Comfortable first half and credit where it's due Newell is one of our best players so far.

Seems to suit him playing more central and not as a winger

19-10-2019, 02:49 PM

Remarkable really.

19-10-2019, 02:50 PM

Yep, it’s the best I’ve seen him play so far

Wee Effen Bee
19-10-2019, 02:50 PM

it’s the amendment of the season!

19-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Horgan miss is an absolute shocker after great play by newell

19-10-2019, 02:52 PM

19-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Horgan miss is an absolute shocker after great play by newell

Ach thats in the past now.......

18Craig75
Newell doing well. Not sure if Doidge has picked up a knock or just unfit, after a decent start with a few nice touches and headers he’s fallen right out the game and seems to be blowing.

Need to go and get a second.

Been watching this on a stream and Horgan has been mince, even apart from the miss.

Bit concerned that the area with Vela and Hallberg seems easy meat for Hamilton.

That aside, a fair few positives and a good goal from Mallan.

Horgan miss 10x worse than anything Doidge done at Aberdeen.

19-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Horgan miss 10x worse than anything Doidge done at Aberdeen.It would have been a really nice team goal too

19-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Just seen the goal. Very Darren McGregor v Raith in the cup.

Squirrel 1875
19-10-2019, 02:57 PM
What’s with the kit clash 😂. Has someone at the club forgot we own purple away kits? Not seen them yet.

19-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Never thought to check for a stream til 30 mins in :grr: so just saw Horgan's miss at half time replay. WTF, an absolute howler. Great strike from Mallan for the goal though.

19-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Been watching this on a stream and Horgan has been mince, even apart from the miss.

Bit concerned that the area with Vela and Hallberg seems easy meat for Hamilton.

That aside, a fair few positives and a good goal from Mallan.

Any chance of a pm with a link please mate?

19-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Need a 2nd goal.

Reasonably comfortable but we have been here before.

Ours to lose.

19-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Feeling a lot more comfortable with Maxwell in goals now he's cut that hair

:agree:Good amendment made there.

19-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Hallberg is a tidy player. As is James

19-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Hopefully get a second and see the game out. Could be a big 3 points for us especially with two winnable home games coming up.

19-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Need a 2nd goal.

Reasonably comfortable but we have been here before.

Ours to lose.

Yep second goal will seal it but as we know we struggle to kill games off.

19-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Can we please stop requesting links guys. People read the thread for match updates

19-10-2019, 03:08 PM
I don't think anyone dislikes Newell tbh but he hadn't endeared himself to us so far, maybe his style and demeanor doesn't help.

19-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Newell maybe isn't the total huddy as previously thought

First time I've seen him properly as definatly has something

Lovely wee corner routine there between him and mallan almost leads to a goal

19-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Hallberg is a tidy player. As is James

:agree:A great European deal done right there.

19-10-2019, 03:14 PM
I don't think anyone dislikes Newell tbh but he hadn't endeared himself to us so far, maybe his style and demeanor doesn't help.

there are some on here that seem to have a grudge against him. glad to see he’s doing well today.

19-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Penalty Hamilton.

19-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Very soft penalty

daft tackle from mallan.

Newell been excellent, worked hard.

Bollocks Pen to Hamilton 1-1

Greenio
Pen accies.

Watch Maxwell hide fae that rocket!

HibeeHibernian4
Oh Christ.

1-1

Thought it was a soft call

1-1 booo

19-10-2019, 03:16 PM
FFS.

Dearie me! 😠

I'm calling it now.... Get hecky to *****!

WTF - WHY can't we hold onto a lead ??

hfcok
Why did Mallan leave his leg in 😡

Looked a soft pen.

Had several chances to clear before that.

Beaton an awful ref so easily a dodgy decision also.

sean04
19-10-2019, 03:17 PM
I'm calling it now.... Get hecky to *****!

How’s this heckys fault, We’ve missed sitters

Greenio
19-10-2019, 03:18 PM
We need some tactical subs from PH in the next 5-10 mins.

Dont leave it too late

19-10-2019, 03:19 PM
its 100% a pen - nothing soft about it. mallan just stuck a leg out.

Didn't think there was much in the penalty. Gave Hamilton an easy way back into a game we've been very comfortable in

Depressingly utterly predictable.

This is very poor now.

We need some tactical subs from PH in the next 5-10 mins.

Dont leave it too late

Removing Doidge and Horgan, hopefully

Anyone backing the Newell Doidge dream combo to take control of the game now?

19-10-2019, 03:20 PM
FFS.

So once again we can’t build on a one goal lead and get pegged back
Let’s hope we don’t now play for the draw and press on for a second

How’s this heckys fault, I’ve missed sitters

We can’t blame PH for players’ mistakes but he has to be held responsible for our reaction to their goal and how he adapts.

What we need now is to scapegoat players, particularly one who had played well today. Well done.

EI255
Here we go again again. Decades of toil vs teams with much smaller budgets than us....

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

19-10-2019, 03:21 PM

Get a grip

19-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Need to get horgan off for either kamberi or murray

19-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Some of our passing has been very woeful

Paloschi
We've won 1 game all season and can't beat Hamilton. Relegation scrap the way we are going under this regime.

Need to get horgan off for either kamberi or murray

Im stripped and ready.

HibbyDave
Can’t seem to pass to a man standing only 5 yards away.

19-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Been well on top and should still be able to win this.

darwenhibby
Im stripped and ready.

Your the ideal target man😉😉

Give it a break, they have been playing well

19-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Been well on top and should still be able to win this.

Weve been rotten since the equaliser

Squirrel 1875
All over the place at the moment. Sounds like Allan coming on.

Weve been rotten since the equaliser

Describe almost every game this season. Something wrong with the mentality.

I've only caught the second half and first half highlights, and we look pretty good. A lot of time in Hamilton territory, but missing a bit of cleverness in the final third.

CMac1988
19-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Need a change as it's all Hamilton right now.

Hecky has to change something and go for this. Anything less than 3 points today is abysmal.

We have gone from comfortable to garbage very quickly in this game.

Hecky has to change something and go for this. Anything less than 3 points today is abysmal.

Sounds too familiar

Appreciate the links, but that stream website is atrocious. Constantly opening up malvertising pop-ups behind your back when the game is full screened. I clicked off after the 4th or 5th one opened up.

Weegreenman
We just don’t seem to be able to kill teams off.

Posh Hibby
19-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Hecky needs to go for it with positive subs. We need 3 points. Kamberi and Allan on.

Playing “well” but drawing with Hamilton isn’t playing well, if we draw or lose this there are no positives to having won only a single game so far.

I've only caught the second half and first half highlights, and we look pretty good. A lot of time in Hamilton territory, but missing a bit of cleverness in the final third.
Or, other players rams let us have the ball as they know we can’t do anything with it and look to hit on counter. I don’t think we look pretty good. Bang average.

19-10-2019, 03:28 PM
This is awful. Subs needed.

Not really sure what Vela is doing.

Unless its ourselves...

CallumHibs07
I'm sure some will be delighted with a draw here. "Another game unbeaten, Newell managed to pass the ball" etc:rolleyes:

Allan on for Horgan. Long overdue

19-10-2019, 03:29 PM

Anything less and he should go.

Why o why can we not keep clean sheets

Hardly tested their GK since the equaliser

Allan on for Horgan. Long overdue

Been due since about the 25th minute. That's why the manager needs to go. Clueless.

And every other team knows that ! Keep Hibs down to 1 and you'll definitely get something out of Hecky's Boy Band.

19-10-2019, 03:31 PM
St Mirren winning by 2 goals so we could do with a win

Lee Marvin
I'd take losing this game now if it guaranteed he gets punted Monday

Whether we are playing well or otherwise is largely irrelevant if we don't win today. Since the 1st day of the season we can't buy a ****ing win and if we fail to win the 1st of our run of 'easy' games all kinds of alarm bells should be ringing.

19-10-2019, 03:32 PM
This is grim stuff.

Torto7
Do we do any crossing practice ffs?

our crosses have been awful.... can we not just take a man on, get to the byline and cut it back for a tap in. just lamping in high balls is pointless.

Posh Hibby
Some of the crossing has been abysmal in the second half...

Been due since about the 25th minute. That's why the manager needs to go. Clueless.

Agreed. Hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t surprise me if we lost this!

H18S NX
Our crossing is shocking

Man Down Under
Not sure why Hibs.tv only has audio (abroad) when I can find it for free on a streaming site?

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

elevengoats
I honestly don't understand how professional footballers can be so bad at crossing the ball.

19-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Our crossing has been horrific

19-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Crossing