PDA

View Full Version : Queens Park bowling club, Hampden area

monktonharp
18-10-2019, 12:16 AM
hi, we originally asked for spaces for our buses (100) but it took them a while to respond , but, the secretary has recently told me they can accommodate us. This is too late as we made other arrangements but just to pass on the info..... Q.QPark can take probably 2 buses still. contact them via the secretary Dewar Flower , think that's his name. we are in a pub now, which is certainly more expensive but wont change plans.

linlithgowhibbie
18-10-2019, 08:36 PM
They never replied to us either. We are going to the Church on the Hill:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Their loss!

Jones28
18-10-2019, 08:58 PM
They never replied to us either. We are going to the Church on the Hill:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Their loss!

Far far better off

monktonharp
18-10-2019, 11:09 PM
They never replied to us either. We are going to the Church on the Hill:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Their loss!had to post it anyway Brian. could be a couple of buses still struggling to get somewhere. See you at the Church !:wink:

Captain Trips
18-10-2019, 11:21 PM

Thata all I need my local area full of you riff raff :greengrin:greengrin

monktonharp
18-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Thata all I need my local area full of you riff raff :greengrin:greengrinyou must be the one with the nice curtains/ :greengrin

hibby_1875
19-10-2019, 10:08 AM
hi, we originally asked for spaces for our buses (100) but it took them a while to respond , but, the secretary has recently told me they can accommodate us. This is too late as we made other arrangements but just to pass on the info..... Q.QPark can take probably 2 buses still. contact them via the secretary Dewar Flower , think that's his name. we are in a pub now, which is certainly more expensive but wont change plans.

Hi, do you have any seats available on your bus? Looking for 2. Thanks