4 Front Teeth
16-10-2019, 09:19 PM
Watch until the end.

https://twitter.com/avfcofficial/status/1184394801346691073?s=21

ian cruise
16-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Watch until the end.

https://twitter.com/avfcofficial/status/1184394801346691073?s=21

Very unprofessional. Hoped we were done signing dafties like this.

I'm gravitating more toward the opinion that all professional footballers should follow the example set by Kane et al and not eat chips during the season :wink:

ian cruise
16-10-2019, 09:52 PM
I should probably just add in case anyone hasn't been on the Doidge thread, this is very much tongue in cheek.

HoboHarry
16-10-2019, 09:56 PM
If he asked for chips here where I live he'd be sorely disappointed......

Haymaker
17-10-2019, 12:33 AM
If he asked for chips here where I live he'd be sorely disappointed......

Dunno mate, love me some ruffles

HoboHarry
17-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Dunno mate, love me some ruffles

We had a British store open up about 10 miles away from me - pork pies, sausage rolls, Turkish Delights, minty Aero's and much much more. What more can an old man ask for? :greengrin

Haymaker
17-10-2019, 01:22 AM
We had a British store open up about 10 miles away from me - pork pies, sausage rolls, Turkish Delights, minty Aero's and much much more. What more can an old man ask for? :greengrin

There's a proper pie shop in Montclair near me. Run by some northern English fella. Class.

California-Hibs
17-10-2019, 03:17 AM

One thing that pains me here in California is even in all the British stores and (fake) British imitation restaurants it's still nothing like back home. The chocolate still tastes slightly different with a bit more wax added so it lasts, and I've never ever came across sausages like we have back home, and British bacon? Forget it! 😫

Haymaker
17-10-2019, 03:46 AM
One thing that pains me here in California is even in all the British stores and (fake) British imitation restaurants it's still nothing like back home. The chocolate still tastes slightly different with a bit more wax added so it lasts, and I've never ever came across sausages like we have back home, and British bacon? Forget it! 😫

They sell "Irish" bacon in the stop and shop near me. Can get good haggis in Kearny too. #eastcoast

Fuzzywuzzy
17-10-2019, 05:06 AM

Pickled onion monster munch for a start!!

NthCarolinaHibs
17-10-2019, 05:20 AM
I used to get Haggis in a tin,when I lived in NC...it was nowhere near what it said on the tin...

Hermit Crab
17-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Was haggis not banned in the US for a bit?

NthCarolinaHibs
17-10-2019, 10:48 AM

Think it was in certain States..wish it had been banned where I was...

Sudds_1
17-10-2019, 10:53 AM

Yep....once had a hershey bar in new york coz every american i met raved about them.....🥔🤢🤢

Cadburys for me every time!

HoboHarry
17-10-2019, 11:17 AM
I used to get Haggis in a tin,when I lived in NC...it was nowhere near what it said on the tin...
Horrible stuff, only time I bought tinned haggis the cat ate it. You should buy the vegetarian option just to open it and smell it. Wife is veggie but she wasn't eating that muck......

HoboHarry
17-10-2019, 11:41 AM
I think it was the importing of haggis that was banned IIRC.......

stuart-farquhar
17-10-2019, 04:27 PM

Trouble with the US is they fill pies with sweet stuff. I made a very decent steak pie and the subsequent conversation was on how nice it would have been with apple. And no, chicken pies don't count!

Since452
17-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Thought this thread was about the new stand at Tynecastle

HoboHarry
17-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Trouble with the US is they fill pies with sweet stuff. I made a very decent steak pie and the subsequent conversation was on how nice it would have been with apple. And no, chicken pies don't count!
Not this store, the lady who owns it is from near Loch Lomond and has the stuff made locally for a mainly British and Australian clientele. You're right though generally speaking about people wanting sweeter foods.....

One Day Soon
17-10-2019, 05:08 PM
:faf: John McGinn. Swoooooooooon

hibsbollah
17-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Modern athletes have to stick to rigid nutrional plans or they will slip behind blah blah blah.
Arsene Wenger changed everything in British football when he arrived blah blah blah.
Thank you John for telling the truth. I now await details of you and Christian Doidges ultimate drinking game menus.

Monts
18-10-2019, 08:05 AM
#weareallmcginn

stuart-farquhar
18-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Not this store, the lady who owns it is from near Loch Lomond and has the stuff made locally for a mainly British and Australian clientele. You're right though generally speaking about people wanting sweeter foods.....

You do get some here and there true. And usually Brits.