PDA

View Full Version : Yrik on bench as PHILIPPINES hollds China to a draw

FilipinoHibs
16-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Great result:
https://www.spin.ph/football/fifa/philippines-vs-china-fifa-world-cup-afc-asian-cup-qualifiers-azkals-a794-20191015

CMurdoch
16-10-2019, 02:21 AM
Great result.
A long way from Gala Fairydean Rovers for Yric.

Mcpakeisgod
16-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Go on the Phillipines ! They must’ve had their Filipino power before the game !!!

FilipinoHibs
16-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Great result.
A long way from Gala Fairydean Rovers for Yric.

Yes lots of Chinese fans in the crowd as they land grab and run various projects in the Philippines. But Filipinos had big banners telling them Hands off their resources. Nearest to Scotland vs. England game in Asia.

The Spaceman
16-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Without sounding blunt, from our point of view, is this kid good/rated? See lots about him, but is all through his involvement with the Philippines?

Iggy Pope
16-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Without sounding blunt, from our point of view, is this kid good/rated? See lots about him, but is all through his involvement with the Philippines?

What I’ve seen of him (half dozen times maximum), he is skilful but extremely light. Tranent Juniors never gave him a sniff in the recent pre season friendly. He’s been involved with the development side for a couple of seasons now. Starter for 10 from me. Sure those with the coaching savvy around East Mains goings on will elaborate. Well done to him on his international recognition.

Bishop Hibee
16-10-2019, 04:26 PM
I saw him at the U21 game v Elgin City. Skilful and quick but looked like a gust of wind would blow him over. Plenty time to develop though.

FilipinoHibs
16-10-2019, 09:23 PM
I saw him at the U21 game v Elgin City. Skilful and quick but looked like a gust of wind would blow him over. Plenty time to develop though.

Was taken off versus Guam because we being overrun on his wing. Looked good going forward and created chances and one good shot. Needs bulked up and hardened up but only 18.