PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEW MEXICAN-THEMED HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ON OFFER FOR LIVINGSTON!

RSS Bot
11-10-2019, 06:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10353)

BlackSheep
11-10-2019, 06:15 PM
No discount for ST holders...?

HoboHarry
11-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Pfffftttttt ....... head over to my house and I'll provide Mexican food and Cerveza for free :greengrin

Smartie
11-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Pfffftttttt ....... head over to my house and I'll provide Mexican food and Cerveza for free :greengrin

Where do you live?

HoboHarry
11-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Where do you live?
Just north of Houston, TX mate :greengrin

Smartie
11-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Ah.

I'll do the sums but the Hibs offer probably works out cheaper.

Tomorrow my other half's big sister is getting married. Their oldest brother is back for the wedding, he lives in Kingwood and we occasionally visit them over there. Next time I'm over I'll give you a shout - I'm determined to show up for your recklessly generous offer. I do enjoy Mexican food and lager.

HoboHarry
11-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Ah.

I'll do the sums but the Hibs offer probably works out cheaper.

Tomorrow my other half's big sister is getting married. Their oldest brother is back for the wedding, he lives in Kingwood and we occasionally visit them over there. Next time I'm over I'll give you a shout - I'm determined to show up for your recklessly generous offer. I do enjoy Mexican food and lager.
No kidding? I'm in Conroe, about 50 minutes away roughly. You'd be more than welcome to visit anytime, free food and beer for any Scots that show up (unless they are wearing Hearts tops of course). My own brother is heading over here next Sunday, his first time in the USA. Kingwood huh? It's a small world......:greengrin

Billy Whizz
11-10-2019, 06:57 PM
No kidding? I'm in Conroe, about 50 minutes away roughly. You'd be more than welcome to visit anytime, free food and beer for any Scots that show up (unless they are wearing Hearts tops of course). My own brother is heading over here next Sunday, his first time in the USA. Kingwood huh? It's a small world......:greengrin

If you throw in return Flights HH, I’ll pop in too😄

HoboHarry
11-10-2019, 07:00 PM
If you throw in return Flights HH, I’ll pop in too😄
Got you booked on a Dan Air flight from Inverness mate - better get moving, leaves in 40 minutes.......

Cataplana
11-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Just north of Houston, TX mate :greengrin

Do you do cheladas?

HoboHarry
11-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Do you do cheladas?
If that's the beer peppered with other juices and stuff then that's a bit beyond my palette lol. More of a white wine guy truthfully....:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
11-10-2019, 08:16 PM
£45 that's Caracas.

I know its Venezuela, but it wouldn't have worked. :wink:

Cataplana
11-10-2019, 08:29 PM
If that's the beer peppered with other juices and stuff then that's a bit beyond my palette lol. More of a white wine guy truthfully....:greengrin

Yeah, beer, Clamato, line, Tabasco etc. It shouldn't work but it does.

(Lime, but in sure it would work both ways!)