PDA

View Full Version : 98/99 Aways

Iggy Pope
10-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Any collectors got these lurking about they don’t need and would take an offer for?

98/99 Aways -
Falkirk (Feb)
St Mirren (Jan)
Morton (Dec)
Hamilton (Nov)
Stranraer (May)

Hiber-nation
10-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Any collectors got these lurking about they don’t need and would take an offer for?

98/99 Aways -
Falkirk (Feb)
St Mirren (Jan)
Morton (Dec)
Hamilton (Nov)
Stranraer (May)

Alright S, I was at the Falkirk game but can't find the programme! Usually bought one in these days so I'll check in another pile when I get a minute...it's yours if I find it.

I don't have any of the others, or any of your wishlists on other threads unfortunately.

Iggy Pope
10-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Alright S, I was at the Falkirk game but can't find the programme! Usually bought one in these days so I'll check in another pile when I get a minute...it's yours if I find it.

I don't have any of the others, or any of your wishlists on other threads unfortunately.

A half, yer such a disappointment! How’s that wee lassie of yours?

tynehibs
11-10-2019, 10:16 AM

98/99 Aways -
Falkirk (Feb)
St Mirren (Jan)
Morton (Dec)
Hamilton (Nov)
Stranraer (May)

Hi S, think all but Morton are listed in BJs last catalogue although the stranraer is £10

Hiber-nation
11-10-2019, 02:32 PM
A half, yer such a disappointment! How’s that wee lassie of yours?

Been home for the summer, now off to start a new life in London! Still in the property game.

I'll pass on your regards!

Iggy Pope
14-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Hi S, think all but Morton are listed in BJs last catalogue although the stranraer is £10

Are they by Christ? I’ll look it up. Thanks my Tyneside mucker.

Iggy Pope
14-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Been home for the summer, now off to start a new life in London! Still in the property game.

I'll pass on your regards!

London eh? I reckon she’d knock Boris’ job into a cocked hat.

Hiber-nation
14-10-2019, 08:01 PM
London eh? I reckon she’d knock Boris’ job into a cocked hat.

:greengrin

tynehibs
15-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Are they by Christ? I’ll look it up. Thanks my Tyneside mucker.

I read on another thread about your stoke city 76 , I have a spare in perfect nick FOC if you want it ?

Iggy Pope
18-10-2019, 06:35 PM
I read on another thread about your stoke city 76 , I have a spare in perfect nick FOC if you want it ?

Genuinely lovely offer G but I don’t really need it, the creased one means more to me!
Hope you are well.