PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Bartley

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Why oh why did we let this man go? :confused: Even at 33 he's still tearing it apart in this league. Ran the show for Livingston today against a team on a vastly larger budget.

heretoday
06-10-2019, 02:35 PM
We should never have let him go. We should have made him captain and showered him with gifts.

GreenCastle
06-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Did the same against Rangers last week.

Miss the guy.

Robbo6-2
06-10-2019, 02:38 PM
Marv or Josh Vela

Just makes you sad

makaveli1875
06-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Why oh why did we let this man go? :confused: Even at 33 he's still tearing it apart in this league. Ran the show for Livingston today against a team on a vastly larger budget.

The hibs.net consesus was that he was done and only good for bottom 6 SPL sides . If only we knew a few weeks ago that we were a bottom 6 team ourselves . Hindsight is a wonderful thing...

ancient hibee
06-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Cue for the “Marv isn’t good enough for where we want to go”posters?

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 02:43 PM
He wasn’t fit enough apparently.

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 02:43 PM
The hibs.net consesus was that he was done and only good for bottom 6 SPL sides . If only we knew a few weeks ago that we were a bottom 6 team ourselves . Hindsight is a wonderful thing...

We were bottom six the majority of last season then broke into the top six and didn’t win a game. Early indications was that indeed.

Steve88
06-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Marv said it himself on Sportsound. PH wanted a deep lying playmaker (mallon/vela/halberg type) not a defensive midfielder

SickBoy32
06-10-2019, 02:44 PM
He will bully **** out of our midfield when he comes back to ER, miss the big guy.

Pretty Boy
06-10-2019, 02:46 PM
Letting Marv or Milligan as individuals go wasn't the mistake in itself. Not replacing them or even appearing to want to do so was criminal.

Scouse Hibee
06-10-2019, 02:53 PM
He wasn’t fit enough apparently.

Aye his legs had gone apparently.

timewilltell
06-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Man of the match - Marvin BartleyBBC Scotland's Brian McLaughlin at the Tony Macaroni Arena
On a day when there were a team of heroes for Livingston there is a huge difficulty in picking just one man of the match. Lyndon Dykes scored the home side's second and never gave Christopher Julien or Kristoffer Ajer a minute's piece from start to finish and was ably assisted by fellow scorer Scott Robinson.
But it was in the midfield engine room where this game was won. Hibernian fans must be wondering how they could let Marvin Bartley go on a free in the summer, and along with Keaghan Jacobs and Robbie Crawford they gave Callum McGregor and Scott Brown an afternoon to forget.
However, Bartley was the ring master for Livingston and broke up the Celtic attack time after time, and was then quick to drive his team-mates forward at every opportunity and deservedly led them to a famous victory.

My_Wife_Camille
06-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Marvin Barley would single handedly transform us from relegation fodder to midtable bangers. Neither is good enough for Hibs and unfortunately neither is Marvin Bartley anymore.

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 02:56 PM
We were bottom six the majority of last season then broke into the top six and didn’t win a game. Early indications was that indeed.

It's a team effort. Was Bartley somehow solely at fault for this?

Livingston are currently mid table and 1 point off 4th. Despite the glaring difference in their budget compared to ours. Bartley is helping them get there with another MOTM performance today.

green day
06-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Letting Marv or Milligan as individuals go wasn't the mistake in itself. Not replacing them or even appearing to want to do so was criminal.

Correct.

Marvin is a smashing guy and was brilliant for us but signing a younger model looked the right decision, I have to say he didnt impress much when he played last season. Unfortunately, Heckingbotham didnt replace him and we now look daft.

I have heard some saying "why didnt WE sign Lyndon Dykes"? Probably because he scored 2 all season in the Championship..............and we have fannies like Neil McCann talking about him for Scotland :rolleyes:

brog
06-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Correct.

Marvin is a smashing guy and was brilliant for us but signing a younger model looked the right decision, I have to say he didnt impress much when he played last season. Unfortunately, Heckingbotham didnt replace him and we now look daft.

I have heard some saying "why didnt WE sign Lyndon Dykes"? Probably because he scored 2 all season in the Championship..............and we have fannies like Neil McCann talking about him for Scotland :rolleyes:

Good post. Livi just lost 4 in a row before today, was Marv outstanding in those games? He's playing on a tight plastic pitch where opposition players need 2 touches to get the ball under control & it suits him perfectly. I loved Marv in his time at ER but he started 7 league games last season & he knew 16 months ago he would be leaving at end of last season. We were good for each other, time to move on.

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Correct.

You can have a great midfield player that doesn't score that many goals. As long as they're assisting the forward players and ensuring they get the goals, then that's all that really matters. How often does Scott Brown score for Celtic?

green day
06-10-2019, 03:17 PM
You can have a great midfield player that doesn't score that many goals. As long as they're assisting the forward players and ensuring they get the goals, then that's all that really matters. How often does Scott Brown score for Celtic?

Eh?

I wasnt having a pop about Marvin or Dykes scoring goals, more highlighting that peoples 20/20 hindsight is sometimes blind to the facts .

Since452
06-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Marvin couldn't get a regular game at Hibs. Would have been the same this season. He moved on for a reason

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Eh?

I wasnt having a pop about Marvin or Dykes scoring goals, more highlighting that peoples 20/20 hindsight is sometimes blind to the facts .

You pointed out that Dykes only scored 2 goals in the Championship one season. My point is that it doesn't matter if he's laying goals on a plate for the players in front of him. He's scored 3 in 8 games already this season in the big bad 'top' league while continuing to assist the strikers well. Only The Rangers, Celtic and Motherwell have scored more goals than Livingston so far this season.

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 03:23 PM
Marvin couldn't get a regular game at Hibs. Would have been the same this season. He moved on for a reason

I agree he probably wouldn't get a game. Not because he isn't clearly better than what we have, but because the manager doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

G B Young
06-10-2019, 03:24 PM
We could certainly have done with him in the derby a couple of weeks back. Unlikely to have thrown that away from 1-0 up if Bartley had been in our midfield.

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 03:32 PM
It's a team effort. Was Bartley somehow solely at fault for this?

Livingston are currently mid table and 1 point off 4th. Despite the glaring difference in their budget compared to ours. Bartley is helping them get there with another MOTM performance today.

At fault for what? He didn’t play much at all last season.

I’m a feeling you’ve picked up the tone of my post wrong 😉

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 03:33 PM
We could certainly have done with him in the derby a couple of weeks back. Unlikely to have thrown that away from 1-0 up if Bartley had been in our midfield.

And yesterday - lets throw on Heckys pal on the bench (instead of Fraser Murray regardless of how ***** he is and doesn’t seem to give a ****) Joe Newell.

Bartley’s wage and probably more to that joker 😂😂

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2019, 03:37 PM
One of our biggest problems as a club is that we seem to judge players individually. We don't look at the bigger picture and how players will mould together as a single unit. Teams like Livingston and Motherwell may not have the greatest players individually. But when molded together as a single unit, they're a damn sight better than anything we can muster up.

You can have 11 players on the park who are individually better (on paper) than the 11 opposition players. But that's irrelevant if they're worse as a unit.

Too often we have a team of nice looking jigsaw pieces that simply don't fit together.

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 03:39 PM
One of our biggest problems as a club is that we seem to judge players individually. We don't look at the bigger picture and how players will mold together as a single unit. Teams like Livingston and Motherwell may not have the greatest players individually. But when molded together as a single unit, they're a damn sight better than anything we can muster up.

You can have 11 players on the park who are individually better (on paper) than the 11 opposition players. But that's irrelevant if they're worse as a unit.

Too often we have a team of nice looking jigsaw pieces that simply don't fit together.

Unfortunately you’re of course well right. That’s why I was delighted we got all our players in early doors - finally we have a guy in charge who knows how he wants to play and has brought players to the club very early to play in specific roles and do a specific job. As it turns out our best piece of business could be one of the last bits to do in MH.

blackpoolhibs
06-10-2019, 03:40 PM

I thought it was time for him to move on, but i did think we'd sign someone younger than him who could provide cover to the defence.

He'd get in this team easily every week.

The Harp Awakes
06-10-2019, 03:56 PM
I agree he probably wouldn't get a game. Not because he isn't clearly better than what we have, but because the manager doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Correct. The Manager has screwed up our midfield through sheer incompetence in the transfer market close season. That's a sacking offence in itself, let alone all the other mistakes he's made.

The 90+2
06-10-2019, 03:59 PM
I thought it was time for him to move on, but i did think we'd sign someone younger than him who could provide cover to the defence.

He'd get in this team easily every week.

Me too. And I would ****ing love Milligan to be doing what he was doing allbeit over the hill and far away the teletubb...., oops back to Milligan I would have him back replacing the likes of Halberg in every game. Nah punt him and I was delighted because he wasn’t good enough - wrong, he’s ****ing well good enough for us just now.

percy veer
06-10-2019, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=timewilltell;5950607]Man of the match - Marvin BartleyBBC Scotland's Brian McLaughlin at the Tony Macaroni Arena
On a day when there were a team of heroes for Livingston there is a huge difficulty in picking just one man of the match. Lyndon Dykes scored the home side's second and never gave Christopher Julien or Kristoffer Ajer a minute's piece from start to finish and was ably assisted by fellow scorer Scott Robinson.
But it was in the midfield engine room where this game was won. Hibernian fans must be wondering how they could let Marvin Bartley go on a free in the summer, and along with Keaghan Jacobs and Robbie Crawford they gave Callum McGregor and Scott Brown an afternoon to forget.
However, Bartley was the ring master for Livingston and broke up the Celtic attack time after time, and was then quick to drive his team-mates forward at every opportunity and deservedly led them to a famous victory.[/QUOTE
Of jambo persuation, loves nothing better than putting the boot into hibs

BoomtownHibees
06-10-2019, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=timewilltell;5950607]Man of the match - Marvin BartleyBBC Scotland's Brian McLaughlin at the Tony Macaroni Arena
However, Bartley was the ring master for Livingston and broke up the Celtic attack time after time, and was then quick to drive his team-mates forward at every opportunity and deservedly led them to a famous victory.[/QUOTE

Where’s he putting the boot in? He’s spot on imo

jacomo
06-10-2019, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=percy veer;5950719]

Where’s he putting the boot in? He’s spot on imo

He does seem pro Jambo and he does enjoy pointing out our failings... like letting Marv go.

Still, more than a few of us are wondering the same thing.

Hi Heid Yin
06-10-2019, 06:27 PM
One of our biggest problems as a club is that we seem to judge players individually. We don't look at the bigger picture and how players will mould together as a single unit. Teams like Livingston and Motherwell may not have the greatest players individually. But when molded together as a single unit, they're a damn sight better than anything we can muster up.

I concur with your remarks.
How any times have we seen a "hard working but inferior-quality" team beat the team that player-for-player is superior all across the park?
We've all seen Hibs turned over by inferior opposition on too many occasions -just think of all those derbies where even the most inept Hearts side has come out tops.

Crab apple
06-10-2019, 06:43 PM

And to attempt to put together the jigsaw at the start of season without a defensive midfielder piece was never going to work.

Iggy Pope
06-10-2019, 07:25 PM

Does he post on here do you think?

MacGruber
06-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Marvin Bartley out

Joe Newell in

It's progress

Is It On....
06-10-2019, 08:38 PM
We certainly need someone [DM] like him. Breaks up play, stops the team being bullied and gives the ball to the playmaker in the team.

On a different tack, I thought he was a good, articulate commentator on the recent derby and seems to love our club.

Hibbyradge
06-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Don't forget, lots of posters on here wanted Marvin transferred out.

Very limited, one dimensional, legs gone etc.

It's not just our manager who gets things wrong. Just saying.

Michael
06-10-2019, 09:18 PM

In theory I think it was the right decision to let him go. It was a really, really stupid mistake not to bring anyone in though.

Hi Heid Yin
06-10-2019, 09:19 PM
Marv would walk into this "average at best" and struggling Hibs side.

DarlingtonHibee
06-10-2019, 09:22 PM

Stop the sensible posts mate.

BoomtownHibees
06-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Stop the sensible posts mate.

It’s not really that sensible. I was one who wanted Marv gone, based on how little he played last year and based on expecting better to come in for that position. As that second point never happened, our midfield looks like it’s crying out for someone to play that role. At this moment in time, Marv would improve us however longer term he’s not the solution either

blackpoolhibs
07-10-2019, 02:31 PM
I said when he left it was the right decision, i never for one moment thought we'd replace him as the guy who would be brought on to shore things up, see games out with Newell.

Bartley would walk into this TEAM, he'd not be a guy we'd call on late in games to do what i said above.

That's not progress in anyone's book.

southsider
07-10-2019, 04:30 PM
We should never have let him go. We should have made him captain and showered him with gifts.

I would offer £100k for him come the window.

The Modfather
07-10-2019, 05:21 PM

I don’t think anyone advocated moving him on and not replacing him. Given the choice of keeping him or releasing him without signing a replacement, the obvious option was to keep him.

I still stand by the fact it was time to move him on after a good service. Marv wouldn’t address the lack of energy and athleticism we lack, amongst other things. It’s the same argument about Fenlon, just because Butcher achieved beyond all our wildest worries doesn’t mean it wasn’t time for Fenlon to go or make the job he did any better.

BILLYHIBS
07-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Marvin looked as though he was carrying an injury and looked puggled in his last half season with his leg strapped up and midfielders running past him
Now he is like a spring lamb with a good preseason behind him and playing every week good luck to the guy and I hope he gets a good reception when he comes back home

Marvin Bartley Marvin Bartley he’s better than that Paul Hartley

we are hibs
07-10-2019, 05:49 PM

Probably because those people didnt think we had a manager that was stupid enough not to replace him.

Speedway
07-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Marv’s Time was up.

One average game against Celtic doesn’t change that.

Smartie
07-10-2019, 06:25 PM
I would offer £100k for him come the window.

I had wondered about that too.

It's not much of a move for the future, but I wonder what price to put on exactly what we are lacking right now?

We're an injury to Hallberg away from being in some really deep stuff.

There's no way we'd have to worry about the financial disaster of relegation with Marv around.

Bostonhibby
07-10-2019, 06:29 PM

It's not just our manager who gets things wrong. Just saying.I'd bring him back now, just what we're missing, defensive midfielder who doesn't hide and a bit of a leader as well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
07-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Marv’s Time was up.

One average game against Celtic doesn’t change that.

I don't think his time was up.

shetlandhibee
07-10-2019, 06:36 PM
how he wasnt seen as at the very least a good squad player in the summer is beyond me???:confused:

Danderhall Hibs
07-10-2019, 09:32 PM
I think it’s his leadership we’re missing most. We’ve not got any in the team just now

monktonharp
07-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Correct.

I have heard some saying "why didnt WE sign Lyndon Dykes"? Probably because he scored 2 all season in the Championship..............and we have fannies like Neil McCann talking about him for Scotland :rolleyes: right then, you say he was brilliant for us, and younger model was the answer. you were not impressed with him last season though. so which was it. ABig mistake to let him go. or , he was past it. or the replacement is not up to it? who is this new younger model you refer to anyway/ . It was a massive blunder by the club by letting him go, especially when we knew we had lost 2 top class midfielders over the whole of last season and we also let the Ausie go which left us threadbare and depending on new players from lesser leagues to fill the void. Major blunder imho.

monktonharp
07-10-2019, 10:39 PM
also, I'd forgot to add...……….a very good chance of us winning, not losing the last derby if he had even played the second half for us!!!!!

tamig
07-10-2019, 11:17 PM
also, I'd forgot to add...……….a very good chance of us winning, not losing the last derby if he had even played the second half for us!!!!!

Big Marv was pish for us last season. He did absolutely nothing to justify the offer of a new contract. A brilliant player for us in the past, but not last season. And not much better the season before imo.

Captain Trips
07-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Big Marv was pish for us last season. He did absolutely nothing to justify the offer of a new contract. A brilliant player for us in the past, but not last season. And not much better the season before imo.

Well I disagree he was "pish" however let's agree he was "pish" he would slot in to the team very nicely then along with all the other pish

The 90+2
08-10-2019, 01:05 AM

I guarantee you would never call him pish until he left the club. He’s also much much better than we have now, which you won’t criticise until they leave the club. Bartley or Vela or Newell 😂😂😂 sorry, Vela had a good couple of touches on Saturday, borderline McGeough and the ride is turning. Or no.

MWHIBBIES
08-10-2019, 06:10 AM

He is very one dimensional, always was. Its not as if he was playing every week last season. He would probably get a game now but that is much more to do without how poorly we've recruited.

Barman Stanton
08-10-2019, 06:41 AM
The problem wasn’t releasing Bartley. It was releasing both him and Milligan without bringing in a replacement. It’s obvious we wanted one, as that’s exactly what Ojo is. But seems we had no plan B or blew the budget elsewhere.

FilipinoHibs
08-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Aye his legs had gone apparently.

Been guilty of saying that. Think the problem was that he was not getting enough starts and playing the 90 minutes.

Hibiza
08-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Marv a great guy but just kept giving the ball away . Prob fit in with the current "players ".

WhileTheChief..
08-10-2019, 01:13 PM
The problem wasn’t releasing Bartley. It was releasing both him and Milligan without bringing in a replacement. It’s obvious we wanted one, as that’s exactly what Ojo is. But seems we had no plan B or blew the budget elsewhere.

Not so sure about that.

According to Bartley, PH said he wasn't needed as we'd have loads of the ball and wouldn't need anyone to break up opposition attacks!!

easty
08-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Not so sure about that.

According to Bartley, PH said he wasn't needed as we'd have loads of the ball and wouldn't need anyone to break up opposition attacks!!

Where was that reported?

I highly doubt thats what PH told him.

Bostonhibby
08-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Not so sure about that.

According to Bartley, PH said he wasn't needed as we'd have loads of the ball and wouldn't need anyone to break up opposition attacks!!Surely we're going to be playing the legendary high pressing game and our best ever levels of fitness would mean we'd be running about like dervishes so Marvin wouldn't fit in?

Really looking forward to seeing it start.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Barman Stanton
08-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Not so sure about that.

Well considering his very first target was a big defensive midfielder, I think he may be talking porkies (Hecky that is).

lyonhibs
09-10-2019, 11:57 AM
The way Ojo and Marv's seasons have panned out thus far, it's clear we should've stuck with Marv instead of bothering trying for Ojo.

SickBoy32
09-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Where was that reported?

Marv was on Sportsound a few weeks ago and definitely said it. Between the fitness never before seen, dominating the ball and the elusive high press - seems nothing has went to plan for PH!

Danderhall Hibs
09-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Marv was on Sportsound a few weeks ago and definitely said it. Between the fitness never before seen, dominating the ball and the elusive high press - seems nothing has went to plan for PH!

It’s not exactly a direct quote is it? He’s not helping himself by saying things that can be deliberately misinterpreted and twisted though.

Since452
09-10-2019, 12:17 PM
I remember a lot of people on here saying that Marv was only a good option against teams that came at us and it was a battle and that it was pointless playing him against Hamilton, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc. That was the general opinion. I like Marv as much as the next guy but Im surprised at the level of "oh why did we let him go" comments im seeing.

blackpoolhibs
09-10-2019, 01:08 PM
I remember a lot of people on here saying that Marv was only a good option against teams that came at us and it was a battle and that it was pointless playing him against Hamilton, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc. That was the general opinion. I like Marv as much as the next guy but Im surprised at the level of "oh why did we let him go" comments im seeing.

There's nobody really saying why did we let him go, it's more folk saying why did we not replace what he gave us with someone better?

hibbydad
09-10-2019, 01:18 PM
He was let go because Heckinbottom has not got a clue

WhileTheChief..
09-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Where was that reported?

So Bartley just made it up??

Go back and listen to the podcast, he talked about a lot of stuff and didn't come across as a liar at all.

Allant1981
09-10-2019, 01:48 PM
He was let go because Heckinbottom has not got a clue

No, he was let go because he wasnt good enough to hold down a starting place each week, that position should have been filled by someone else

easty
09-10-2019, 02:04 PM
So Bartley just made it up??

Go back and listen to the podcast, he talked about a lot of stuff and didn't come across as a liar at all.

I've never said he was a liar. I'm saying he's interpreted the conversation in his own way. I love Marvin Bartley, but I doubt PH told him he wasn't needed cos we'd have so much of the ball that a ball winning midfielder wasn't necessary. It doesn't sound right. Man City have loads of the ball, they still play with a ball winning midfielder. Celtc have loads of the ball, they still play Scott Brown. We tried to sign Ojo...apparently a ball winning midfielder.

Whatever reason PH had for letting Marv go...it wasn't that.

Tyler Durden
09-10-2019, 02:39 PM
I've never said he was a liar. I'm saying he's interpreted the conversation in his own way. I love Marvin Bartley, but I doubt PH told him he wasn't needed cos we'd have so much of the ball that a ball winning midfielder wasn't necessary. It doesn't sound right. Man City have loads of the ball, they still play with a ball winning midfielder. Celtc have loads of the ball, they still play Scott Brown. We tried to sign Ojo...apparently a ball winning midfielder.

Whatever reason PH had for letting Marv go...it wasn't that.

I can’t find the quote - might have been a Hibs TV interview - but Hecky definitely said he wasn’t interested in signing a defensive midfielder. Instead he wanted players who can do everything.

It was a bit of a smart @rse reply to a question put to him but it does back up what Bartley talked about.

MrRobot
09-10-2019, 02:57 PM
I can’t find the quote - might have been a Hibs TV interview - but Hecky definitely said he wasn’t interested in signing a defensive midfielder. Instead he wanted players who can do everything.

It was a bit of a smart @rse reply to a question put to him but it does back up what Bartley talked about.

:agree:

Dashing Bob S
09-10-2019, 08:05 PM
I think we agree that getting rid of Bartley (love him as we do) isn’t the issue. That is replacing him with pish.

angus hibby
09-10-2019, 08:22 PM
All I'm seeing is folk saying we haven’t replaced Marv........but hasn’t Hallberg shown he could be a decent signing playing this role??

CRAZYHIBBY
09-10-2019, 11:33 PM
We should resign him in january

monktonharp
09-10-2019, 11:36 PM
I remember a lot of people on here saying that Marv was only a good option against teams that came at us and it was a battle and that it was pointless playing him against Hamilton, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc. That was the general opinion. I like Marv as much as the next guy but Im surprised at the level of "oh why did we let him go" comments im seeing.could do with him now, to prevent the teams "coming at us" you mention. :wink:

Unseen work
10-10-2019, 04:13 AM
I was a massive fan of Bartley. His leadership, passion and will to win was clear for everyone to see and was infectious.

That being said I thought when he started last season he was sloppy on the ball and standards had dropped, probably due to not getting a regular game.

Whilst not happy to see him leave I thought his time was up, I can’t see him being the type that’s happy to sit on the bench or not even in the squad.

Hes doing brilliant for Livingston and I’m delighted for him, I’m actually surprised to see that he’s getting forward more and pressing the game high, he doesn’t just sit in front of the back 4 for them.

Re Heckingbottoms comments about not wanting a defensive midfielder. Imo they weren’t being a smart arse or whatever, he just wanted a high pressing, combative midfield that can offer a bit of everything. The issue is if they’re of the required quality? The jury is out but they’re beginning to show glimmers of hope. Worth remembering too that we had thought Ojo was a done deal and would likely have filled at least part of the void.

BILLYHIBS
10-10-2019, 05:04 AM
We should resign him in january

No point I don’t think Hecky would play him same goes for Milligan

He wants his own boys in

I miss him!