PDA

View Full Version : Hanging on against 10 men

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Heckingbottom and Doidge want to have a wee think tonight as that was a joke. Shocking chances missed and no inspiration from the sidelines to push on against the 10.

Pathetic.

yerauldda
05-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Sorry but how is it Heckingbottom’s fault that we missed several chances?

Since452
05-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Heckingbottom and Doidge want to have a wee think tonight as that was a joke. Shocking chances missed and no inspiration from the sidelines to push on against the 10.

Pathetic.

You must be gutted we got a point

Ozyhibby
05-10-2019, 03:58 PM

Did he sign the guys who missed the chances?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
05-10-2019, 03:58 PM

Pathetic.Would have taken a point at the start but from what I heard today it's 2 points lost and we seemed to move to defending the lead when we shouldn't have.

Just knew cosgrove would score as the ref seemed to bottle sending him off.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 03:59 PM

He signed him. There was nothing from the touchline to get right into them when 10 men. Pathetic from all concerned. He has to have the ability to see that the 10 men are doing ok and change shape to sort it.

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 04:00 PM

Hark at Since452.

BoomtownHibees
05-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Said on the radio we didn’t know how to approach the game when they went down to 10 men. That comes from those on the touchline

Still Smiling
He signed him. There was nothing from the touchline to get right into them when 10 men. Pathetic from all concerned. He has to have the ability to see that the 10 men are doing ok and change shape to sort it.
Thought Mallan was at fault for their goal, gave away an unnecessary free kick.

poolman

Pathetic.

Gie it a rest

Deansy
Currrently we're heading for big trouble unless major action is taken - the fans can see it so I hope the powers-that-be can see it !. Sorry but Heckingbotttom just isn't the man for this job !

One Day Soon
05-10-2019, 04:02 PM

This is becoming a rather threadbare go-to when clearly legitimate questions are raised about our performances.

supermcginn
Last guy in the world I'd bring on at 1 0 away from home is Newell.

Captain Trips

A major factor in not winning, tactically playing 10 men a major factor in not winning. Doidge should be scoring but that is not the only reason why we have failed to keep a hold of 3pts.

Who is to blame then for conceding against 10 men?

Sir David Gray
05-10-2019, 04:03 PM

He was responsible for an inexplicable substitution where Hallberg was replaced by Newell when we were trying to hold on for a 1-0 win with 15 minutes left.

scooby
05-10-2019, 04:06 PM
It's the same anytime we have a lead, we sit back and invite pressure, 2 points lost again.
Hecky has no idea how to manage a game.

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Gie it a rest

How about naw

Steve20
05-10-2019, 04:08 PM
One up against ten men and can’t win.

Disgraceful. Team is a joke.

gillythehibby
05-10-2019, 04:09 PM
A major factor in not winning, tactically playing 10 men a major factor in not winning. Doidge should be scoring but that is not the only reason why we have failed to keep a hold of 3pts.

Who is to blame then for conceding against 10 men?

Eh Doidge taking at least 1of those chances would have given us 3 points. And there lies the difference between good and bad strikers. He’s *** murder. As for our manager if he had any ambition he’d have gone with another striker to push for the win

A Hi-Bee
05-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Currrently we're heading for big trouble unless major action is taken - the fans can see it so I hope the powers-that-be can see it !. Sorry but Heckingbotttom just isn't the man for this job !

He has to go and go soon.

Since452
This is becoming a rather threadbare go-to when clearly legitimate questions are raised about our performances.

Not really when most were saying we'd get beat today. The Hecky bashers will be fuming

Col2
Same story. Powderpuff weak minded players.

When you need to dig in and get the results don’t rely on Mallan and Newell and Horgan. Allan hid as well.

We have paid reported c£300k for a striker who just never looks look like scoring. 4 clear chances and never looked like scoring.

number9dream
Last guy in the world I'd bring on at 1 0 away from home is Newell.

Puzzling to say the least... why not introduce Whittaker if we’re trying to protect a lead?
Doidge is the main culprit here though. Nowhere near good enough.
Heckingbottom will no doubt have a pop at the officials for not sending Cosgrove out - with some justification - but he needs to have a good, long look at his poor decisions.

chrisski33
05-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Gie it a rest

Why don't you unless your happy with a draw?

One Day Soon
05-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Not really when most were saying we'd get beat today. The Hecky bashers will be fuming

I don't know about that but a significant number of Hibs fans will certainly be fuming.

A Hi-Bee
05-10-2019, 04:17 PM
I need to be careful about slagging the manager and that excuse for a centre forward that is Doige might be seen as being a bit of a plum.
He needs to go and go soon.

hibeerealist
05-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Eh Doidge taking at least 1of those chances would have given us 3 points. And there lies the difference between good and bad strikers. He’s *** murder. As for our manager if he had any ambition he’d have gone with another striker to push for the win

:agree:

DavidDavidGray
05-10-2019, 04:20 PM

I think he’s gutted that we should have had 3 and only ended up with one actually. Doidge finishing along with yet again sitting deep cost us today

we are hibs
05-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Relegation looms with this joker in charge

Shrekko
05-10-2019, 04:26 PM
He was responsible for an inexplicable substitution where Hallberg was replaced by Newell when we were trying to hold on for a 1-0 win with 15 minutes left.

Hallberg has to be injured surely? He was our key player today.

Bizarre to bring on Newall when Whittaker could have slotted in to the role.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 04:26 PM

Its his fault we didnt see out for victory against ten men👍

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 04:28 PM
We are going nowhere with this clown in charge. We cant keep ignoring this.

B.H.F.C
05-10-2019, 04:30 PM
It’s ok. We’re going in the right direction. We’ve turned a corner. Apparently.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Its different things to blame every week , the constant is the lack of wins. He will not be here after xmas , im certain of that , time to get rid now before we are in real danger.

Borderhibbie76
05-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Its different things to blame every week , the constant is the lack of wins. He will not be here after xmas , im certain of that , time to get rid now before we are in real danger.Wonder if we will hear from the ever anonymous Dempster this International Break?? Last time we got the "great transfer window" rubbish...wonder if she will even bother trying to convince us we are still heading in the right direction??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A Hi-Bee
05-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Wonder if we will hear from the ever anonymous Dempster this International Break?? Last time we got the "great transfer window" rubbish...wonder if she will even bother trying to convince us we are still heading in the right direction??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The only direction we are going is south.

Onion
05-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Can't hold on to a lead against 10, can't take numerous gilt-edged chances. Every other team in the SPL need only give 100% until the final minute as we're mentally weak with strikers who crumble at the sight of goal. This is Hibs from 6 years ago. Stubbs and then Lennon instilled a bit of much needed backbone into Hibs, which Twitchybottom has systematically ripped out of us.

Every manager under pressure in the SPL must be looking for the Hibs game on their calendar.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 04:48 PM
What pisses me off right now are the posters who are accusing those of us who are unhappy as somehow wanting us to lose. Im absolutely sickened by how this season is panning out , im absolutely gutted and i spend fortunes supporting Hibs , keep my mouth shut at the games but come on here to give a fair opinion . Right now i see next to no positives to take and our manager is a complete flop simple as that

Keith_M
05-10-2019, 04:52 PM

Were those predictions based on us playing ten men for 30 minutes of the match?

hibeerealist
05-10-2019, 04:54 PM
What pisses me off right now are the posters who are accusing those of us who are unhappy as somehow wanting us to lose. Im absolutely sickened by how this season is panning out , im absolutely gutted and i spend fortunes supporting Hibs , keep my mouth shut at the games but come on here to give a fair opinion . Right now i see next to no positives to take and our manager is a complete flop simple as that

That will be the Happy Clapper Society LG, don’t upset them as they will troll you and destroy you.

A Hi-Bee
05-10-2019, 04:55 PM
That will be the Happy Clapper Society LG, don’t upset them as they will troll you and destroy you.

Wearing their anti hecky blaster suits.

Speedway
05-10-2019, 04:55 PM
We’re toiling. A managerial change remains requisite.

Stuart93
05-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Surely having Fraser Murray on the bench to replace Hallberg would’ve been a much better option than ****ing newell???

brog
05-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Were we hanging on or is it more the truth that we controlled the game (as per Willie Miller) & should have won comfortably? Is the thread title misleadingly negative? With regard to their goal again its a set piece & as with Hawrts game unfortunately its Porto's man who's won the contest. Im not in the blame game but its hard to see how the manager can be faulted because our strongest player on aerial challenges was outmuscled/outjumped for their goal,

Bobby's Cinema
05-10-2019, 04:58 PM
It's the same anytime we have a lead, we sit back and invite pressure, 2 points lost again.
Hecky has no idea how to manage a game.
This.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Without a win in 90 minutes since 1st game of the season. Its horrendous , 9 games now..

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Were we hanging on or is it more the truth that we controlled the game (as per Willie Miller) & should have won comfortably? Is the thread title misleadingly negative? With regard to their goal again its a set piece & as with Hawrts game unfortunately its Porto's man who's won the contest. Im not in the blame game but its hard to see how the manager can be faulted because our strongest player on aerial challenges was outmuscled/outjumped for their goal,

Yeah thats correct . We are all out to be misleadingly negative just for the sake of it. Open your eyes mate , we literally cannot win a game if football because our manager is useless , as are his signings

SingaporeHibs
05-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Likely the closest i’ve read on this thread as being most accurate. We were easily in control after the red card. Doidge missed 2 gilt edge chances which were one on one with the keeper, should of been at least 0-2 up. Hallberg had been treated for what looked like cramp just before he was substituted so likely needed to come off. There were a couple of mistakes that led to the goal, Mallan gave the ball away needlessly and then committed a foul. That passage of play ultimately led to a corner. Then Porteous who had a good game to that point did not get off the ground to challenge for the ball, I need to see it again but he either lost concentration and wasn’t prepared or was indeed out muscled but either way his feet never left the ground and he didn’t challenge at all and that was the equaliser. I didn’t feel like we were hanging on at all although of course you feel nerves going into last few mins as Aberdeen tried to throw everything at it. It’s certainly 2 points dropped given what we deserved. Over the last few weeks it’s clear to me that Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are no better than we are.

emerald green
05-10-2019, 05:15 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can confirm that I am gutted Hibs got just a point, when they should have got all three.

Why did Heckingbottom sign a dud striker? Why do his teams go into its shell, and try to defend a one goal lead against 10 men? And fail to do so. Not just today, but also against St Johnstone and Hearts already this early in the season?

hibeerealist
05-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Wearing their anti hecky blaster suits.

LOL you’re getting carried away now!

BlackSheep
05-10-2019, 05:23 PM
We lost 2 points today, enough said.

hibeerealist
05-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Without a win in 90 minutes since 1st game of the season. Its horrendous , 9 games now..

That stat is very damning LG and a big problem for us all to concern ourselves with.

The 90+2
05-10-2019, 05:25 PM
It’s absolutely shocking game management. We have no idea what to do when we concede or when we score.

brog
05-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Yeah thats correct . We are all out to be misleadingly negative just for the sake of it. Open your eyes mate , we literally cannot win a game if football because our manager is useless , as are his signings

Your comments about the manager & players may be correct. I'm questioning the accuracy of the thread title. It contradicts what an Aberdeen legend, & everyone else on the BBC reported. I have sore knuckles from punching the wall when they scored but it's the easy option to blame everything that goes wrong on the manager. Does he get any credit for us being 1-0 up, 11 versus 11 & apparently controlling the game for most of the 90 minutes?

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 05:27 PM
That stat is very damning LG and a big problem for us all to concern ourselves with.

The fact of the matter is that this manager and his side with his own signings do not win football matches. He has got to go ..

BoomtownHibees
05-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Your comments about the manager & players may be correct. I'm questioning the accuracy of the thread title. It contradicts what an Aberdeen legend, & everyone else on the BBC reported. I have sore knuckles from punching the wall when they scored but it's the easy option to blame everything that goes wrong on the manager. Does he get any credit for us being 1-0 up, 11 versus 11 & apparently controlling the game for most of the 90 minutes?

I only heard bits of the 2nd half in the car but from what I did hear, Willie Miller said that the equaliser was deserved and Hibs didn’t know what to do when Aberdeen went down to 10 men. Maybe I missed his praise of how well Hibs played??

B.H.F.C
05-10-2019, 05:29 PM
Were we hanging on or is it more the truth that we controlled the game (as per Willie Miller) & should have won comfortably?

Should have. Could have. Might have.

Never do though. That’s the truth IMO.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 05:31 PM

Brog , we can go through every game this season and pick this or that out of the performances. We can go through them all and blame whoever for whatever. The fact is that his team and his signings are not winning football matches. Doesnt matter what the score is after 80 minutes , his team is not winning games. He has to go

brog
05-10-2019, 05:33 PM
I only heard bits of the 2nd half in the car but from what I did hear, Willie Miller said that the equaliser was deserved and Hibs didn’t know what to do when Aberdeen went down to 10 men. Maybe I missed his praise of how well Hibs played??
I only heard his post match comments.

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Were we sitting back at 1-0? How did we have so many chances/sitters then?

SingaporeHibs
05-10-2019, 05:37 PM

I thought we did well against 10 men until Hallberg went off. That did give them a glimmer of hope and as you might expect when going into the last few minutes Aberdeen through everything at it. For Miller to suggest the equaliser was deserved is rubbish. Hibs should of been out of sight with the way the game went.

Fuzzywuzzy
05-10-2019, 05:38 PM

I kind of hoped we would have gone with two strikers and at least gone for it.

Still Smiling
05-10-2019, 05:38 PM
I actually thought we played well today, bit of steel about the team. Mallan should have cleared rather than try and be clever, which gave the sheep a free kick and then the goal. Doidge held up play well in the first half and should of scored in the second. Definitely two points drppped but team coming together particularly at the back.

I_Love_Latapy
05-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Likely the closest i’ve read on this thread as being most accurate. We were easily in control after the red card. Doidge missed 2 gilt edge chances which were one on one with the keeper, should of been at least 0-2 up. Hallberg had been treated for what looked like cramp just before he was substituted so likely needed to come off. There were a couple of mistakes that led to the goal, Mallan gave the ball away needlessly and then committed a foul. That passage of play ultimately led to a corner. Then Porteous who had a good game to that point did not get off the ground to challenge for the ball, I need to see it again but he either lost concentration and wasn’t prepared or was indeed out muscled but either way his feet never left the ground and he didn’t challenge at all and that was the equaliser. I didn’t feel like we were hanging on at all although of course you feel nerves going into last few mins as Aberdeen tried to throw everything at it. It’s certainly 2 points dropped given what we deserved. Over the last few weeks it’s clear to me that Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are no better than we are.

Agree with both. Was at the match today, thought we bossed the game in midfield for the first time all season. Passing was great. Dodge scores one of his chances and it was all over - shame as he had a good game until then. Aberdeen were poor but thought tactics looked good and we actually created chances which has been our weak point in last two games.

Not a happy clapper but can’t honestly understand the abject misery. Winning draw against Aberdeen away. Play like we did today and we’ll do fine.

brog
05-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Just under 2 years ago we went on a run of 2 wins, vs Partick & Ross C, in 10 games. We started the run by losing at ER to a last minute St J goal, sound familiar, & in the middle of that run we were horsed 4-1 at Aberdeen. NL got his tactics & formation completely wrong that day & the Blessed Efe had a shocker. By all means be critical of PH's record to date, his tactics & his signings but we shouldn't let our frustration at conceding a late goal today detract from what was apparently a good performance at a very difficult venue.

My_Wife_Camille
05-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Were we sitting back at 1-0? How did we have so many chances/sitters then?
Is this a real question?

Crab apple
05-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Hallberg has to be injured surely? He was our key player today.

Bizarre to bring on Newall when Whittaker could have slotted in to the role.

Spot on.

7heaven
05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
I was at the reserve game on Wednesday and Newel did nothing in game. How on earth did he even make the squad today never mind get on as sub.It's like playing with 10 men with him on the pitch.

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Is this a real question?

Not seen the game so wondering how it happened. Sounds like the chances were all when we were 1-0 up. Not sure how it came about if we were sitting in.

DTS
05-10-2019, 07:00 PM
We played very well today. How Heckingbottom can be blamed for his team controlling a game and then his striker missing great chances in fact just not playing a simple pass is beyond me. Doidge is the reason we lost the game today and immediately after he didn’t pass to Allan Kamberi was stripped. Missing that chance gave Aberdeen a boost and knocked us, if we continue to play like today and create the chance we did with kamberi up top we will win our next 3. Again we looked solid at the back and dealt with their aerial threat well.

My_Wife_Camille
05-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Not seen the game so wondering how it happened. Sounds like the chances were all when we were 1-0 up. Not sure how it came about if we were sitting in.
Fair enough. There’s this thing called the counter attack, you should look it up.

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Fair enough. There’s this thing called the counter attack, you should look it up.

That’s quite a wide comment.

Good to hear we didn’t just sit in though.

IWasThere2016
05-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Enough. Enough. He has to go.

My_Wife_Camille
05-10-2019, 07:16 PM
That’s quite a wide comment.

Good to hear we didn’t just sit in though.
It was a wide comment but to be fair it was a wide comment to what I perceived to be a smart arse question.

As someone who has been on this football forum for 13 years I mistakenly assumed you would have watched enough football matches to know that sitting in and creating chances are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, today we created those chances as a direct result of sitting in.

California-Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:17 PM

Pathetic.

You accidentally wrote Heckingbottom mate.

Tyler Durden
05-10-2019, 07:18 PM
It’s difficult to cut the manager any slack when

1. we only have Hallberg who seems capable of playing as a holding midfielder (with Whittaker ignored)
2. He signed Doidge and the guy looks incapable of scoring
3. His team continue to make the same mistakes week after week

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:20 PM
It was a wide comment but to be fair it was a wide comment to what I perceived to be a smart arse question.

As someone who has been on this football forum for 13 years I mistakenly assumed you would have watched enough football matches to know that sitting in and creating chances are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, today we created those chances as a direct result of sitting in.

I may have been on here for 13 years but I can count on one hand the number of things I’ve learned from here in that time.

As I said I didn’t see the game, heard a couple of minutes on the radio where it sounded like we were the better team by a distance. Only on here have I read we were sitting in which made me wonder how if we were backs to the wall we had so many chances. Didn’t think it was that difficult to understand so apologies for the complexity of the question.

Leith Green
05-10-2019, 07:22 PM
It’s difficult to cut the manager any slack when

1. we only have Hallberg who seems capable of playing as a holding midfielder (with Whittaker ignored)
2. He signed Doidge and the guy looks incapable of scoring
3. His team continue to make the same mistakes week after week

4. We dont win football matches

California-Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:24 PM
I actually thought we played well today, bit of steel about the team. Mallan should have cleared rather than try and be clever, which gave the sheep a free kick and then the goal. Doidge held up play well in the first half and should of scored in the second. Definitely two points drppped but team coming together particularly at the back.

Yep, exactly how I see it.

My_Wife_Camille
05-10-2019, 07:29 PM
I may have been on here for 13 years but I can count on one hand the number of things I’ve learned from here in that time.

As I said I didn’t see the game, heard a couple of minutes on the radio where it sounded like we were the better team by a distance. Only on here have I read we were sitting in which made me wonder how if we were backs to the wall we had so many chances. Didn’t think it was that difficult to understand so apologies for the complexity of the question.
I didn’t say I expected you to learn from here, I said I thought you’d have seen enough football to pick it up yourself. That was obviously my mistake.

I also never expressed any confusion at your question. I understood it perfectly well and I gave an answer to it. As I said, I simple made the mistake of assuming that someone who has been watching football for at least 13 years would have heard of the counter attack before.

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:35 PM
I didn’t say I expected you to learn from here, I said I thought you’d have seen enough football to pick it up yourself. That was obviously my mistake.

I also never expressed any confusion at your question. I understood it perfectly well and I gave an answer to it. As I said, I simple made the mistake of assuming that someone who has been watching football for at least 13 years would have heard of the counter attack before.

I have heard of it. :aok:

Didn’t see the game though nor have I seen it mentioned in a match report so was surprised to learn it from here.

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 07:39 PM
You accidentally wrote Heckingbottom mate.

You accidentally wrote pish.

ionahibby
05-10-2019, 07:41 PM
The clowns over at gorgie are moaning they’re backsides off as well about today. Interesting few weeks coming up for the Edinburgh clubs.
We both lose our next game and we will both be bottom 2. Unbelievable saying that in October.

Captain Trips
05-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Just have a think 6pts from 24pts with a decent budget and a full preseason with tail end of last season to look at things. An excellent opportunity to do very well.

6pts from 24pts.

That's 20 Doidge chances worth.

My_Wife_Camille
05-10-2019, 07:48 PM
I have heard of it. :aok:

Didn’t see the game though nor have I seen it mentioned in a match report so was surprised to learn it from here.
No problem.

Here’s one from the Record.

”Here they took the lead early in the first half, and should have had the three points in the bag when Main was sent off for a lunge on Mallan.

Instead they gradually got deeper and deeper, inviting Aberdeen pressure and playing to their strength in the air and on set pieces.

Doidge should have put the game to bed long before then, but that his profligate finishing came on the counter-attack speaks volumes about Hibs’ approach as the game wore on.”

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2019, 07:50 PM
No problem.

Here’s one from the Record.

”Here they took the lead early in the first half, and should have had the three points in the bag when Main was sent off for a lunge on Mallan.

Instead they gradually got deeper and deeper, inviting Aberdeen pressure and playing to their strength in the air and on set pieces.

Doidge should have put the game to bed long before then, but that his profligate finishing came on the counter-attack speaks volumes about Hibs’ approach as the game wore on.”

13 years I’ve been on here and I have learned we don’t approve of the Record nor do we believe a word it says.

Onion
05-10-2019, 07:56 PM
He needs to go. It's a disgrace he wasn't sacked the day after the home capitulation against Hearts and must conclude that MONEY is the problem. There can be no other reason for keeping this clown in charge. Maybe we could crowd fund his immediate departure ?

The_Horde
05-10-2019, 07:58 PM
13 years I’ve been on here and I have learned we don’t approve of the Record nor do we believe a word it says.

Some people just aren't gracious in defeat.

PaulSmith
05-10-2019, 08:07 PM

But today the reporter has got that spot on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Grieves
05-10-2019, 08:24 PM

They're spot on today.

ekhibee
05-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Just under 2 years ago we went on a run of 2 wins, vs Partick & Ross C, in 10 games. We started the run by losing at ER to a last minute St J goal, sound familiar, & in the middle of that run we were horsed 4-1 at Aberdeen. NL got his tactics & formation completely wrong that day & the Blessed Efe had a shocker. By all means be critical of PH's record to date, his tactics & his signings but we shouldn't let our frustration at conceding a late goal today detract from what was apparently a good performance at a very difficult venue.

Good points.

the tornadoe
06-10-2019, 07:07 AM
Surely having Fraser Murray on the bench to replace Hallberg would’ve been a much better option than ****ing newell???

That is a very obvious point ! Whittaker would also have been the obvious sub from who we had on the bench yesterday. If we can all see this yet the Manager can't it begs the very obvious question. .. WHY NOT !!

Sammy7nil
06-10-2019, 12:40 PM
That is a very obvious point ! Whittaker would also have been the obvious sub from who we had on the bench yesterday. If we can all see this yet the Manager can't it begs the very obvious question. .. WHY NOT !!

Because he signed Newell :rolleyes: