PDA

View Full Version : It’s Not Too Late

OfficialHSL
05-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Can we remind all supporters that it’s not too late to become a Member and have your name included on our Official 3rd Strip for next season. If you join and pay the full amount of £225 by 20th October your name will be included.
Can we also remind all donators who have contributed to date but still have not reached the £225 limit. This is your last chance to make a one off payment to reach the limit if you want your name on the strip.

Hibernian Supporters

basehibby
05-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Can we remind all supporters that it’s not too late to become a Member and have your name included on our Official 3rd Strip for next season. If you join and pay the full amount of £225 by 20th October your name will be included.
Can we also remind all donators who have contributed to date but still have not reached the £225 limit. This is your last chance to make a one off payment to reach the limit if you want your name on the strip.

Hibernian Supporters

Thanks for the reminder - :thumbsup:

The 90+2
05-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Can you make donations for other people’s names to be on the strip?

Baldy Foghorn
06-10-2019, 06:17 AM

Hibernian Supporters

Hi Jim,

Can you answer the question of other thread, regarding players and managers not being on list?

CapitalGreen
06-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Hi Jim,

Can you answer the question of other thread, regarding players and managers not being on list?

The list published is only those who are full members, it is not an exhaustive list of everybody who has signed up to HSL.

OfficialHSL
06-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Hi Jim,

We trust this is now answered.

Hibernian Supporters

The_Horde
06-10-2019, 06:15 PM

Hibernian Supporters

What is the £225 limit?

I've been a member since the start but my name isn't on the list.

Mr_F
07-10-2019, 10:05 AM
To be on the strip is it 1875 Francks that is required?

Gloucester Hibs
07-10-2019, 10:10 AM
What is the £225 limit?

I've been a member since the start but my name isn't on the list.

You have to have contributed £225 (1875 Francks) to reach full member status and get your name on the list. If you've already contributed this amount then your name should be on the list and I would contact HSL

Mr_F
07-10-2019, 10:14 AM
You have to have contributed £225 (1875 Francks) to reach full member status and get your name on the list. If you've already contributed this amount then your name should be on the list and I would contact HSL

Thanks mate :aok:

erin go bragh
07-10-2019, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=OfficialHSL;5948599]Can we remind all supporters that it’s not too late to become a Member and have your name included on our Official 3rd Strip for next season. If you join and pay the full amount of £225 by 20th October your name will be included.

Can we also say , it’s not too late to spend some HSL money to get a couple of out of contract players in ( Ambrose ,Mulumba ) 😉
And yes I am on list .

Cheshire Hibby
08-10-2019, 06:32 PM

Hibernian Supporters

Jim
please also see other thread. I got another mailer today requesting more funds are paid into my account and HSL in order to achieve the total by 20th October 2019. Your records are simply wrong and I have already paid more than £225.
Please get this sorted for myself and any other member whose account is not accurately maintained by HSL. Simply not good enough.
CH

JohnM1875
08-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Got an email explaining I've paid £160 so I'm not far away from the £225 required amount.

All I need to do is pay the remaining £90. Eh, what? Surely the remaining amount is £65,no? Haha

wallpaperman
08-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Got an email explaining I've paid £160 so I'm not far away from the £225 required amount.

All I need to do is pay the remaining £90. Eh, what? Surely the remaining amount is £65,no? Haha

I’m in a similar boat to you in that I’m a little bit short of the £225 but not as much as the email said, so I have gone with my arithmetic being correct.

So, I went in to the one off payment button and put the amount in and hit go. All it has said is ‘Payment was created’ . Is that it? Will it take this amount from my account automatically? I think I was expecting to have to put my card number in as you do with most online payments.

If the HSL person could confirm this is all correct, would appreciate. :aok:

wallpaperman
08-10-2019, 07:57 PM
I’m in a similar boat to you in that I’m a little bit short of the £225 but not as much as the email said, so I have gone with my arithmetic being correct.

So, I went in to the one off payment button and put the amount in and hit go. All it has said is ‘Payment was created’ . Is that it? Will it take this amount from my account automatically? I think I was expecting to have to put my card number in as you do with most online payments.

If the HSL person could confirm this is all correct, would appreciate. :aok:

Think I’ve answered my own question , but might help others.

When I go back into my account, the top up payment is showing as ‘pending submission’ so it has worked and couldn’t be simpler.

Says it will clear by 14 October so that will be in plenty time.

penihibs
08-10-2019, 08:06 PM
I did the same this morning, email saying I needed to pay £100 to reach the target but it is £55 required,so paid that and they have taken 3 X £55.
Getting a bit sick with this whole thing.

OfficialHSL
08-10-2019, 08:31 PM

JohnM
we too don’t understand this. Would you mind emailing us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk to allow us to investigate.
We have run this mailing before and it has worked perfectly well so we are not sure why you are getting this arithmetical error.

Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL
08-10-2019, 08:33 PM
I did the same this morning, email saying I needed to pay £100 to reach the target but it is £55 required,so paid that and they have taken 3 X £55.
Penihibs
We are sorry to hear this. Can you email us and we will take this up with Go Cardless.

Hibernian Supporters

penihibs
08-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Penihibs
We are sorry to hear this. Can you email us and we will take this up with Go Cardless.

Hibernian Supporters
I have emailed you earlier today.

wallpaperman
08-10-2019, 08:47 PM
JohnM
we too don’t understand this. Would you mind emailing us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk to allow us to investigate.
We have run this mailing before and it has worked perfectly well so we are not sure why you are getting this arithmetical error.

Hibernian Supporters

Just for your info, my email was partly incorrect as well.

it says I have paid £190 (which is correct, with another £10 being credited tomorrow), but said I still had £60 to pay to reach £225. I have paid the balance needed to get to just over £225 and not the £60.

Gloucester Hibs
09-10-2019, 07:34 AM
I was in a similar boat in that my email informed me I needed to add a further £85 to reach full membership when I calculated it as being £65. Went with my own arithmetic..

Since90+2
09-10-2019, 07:40 AM
So I thought I had paid enough and was on the list, turns out must be someone with the same name, but I got an email saying I've paid £206 odd so only £43 to reach £225, eh?

KdyHby
09-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Sunning it in Cadiz (no tears on a balcony), received the following :

We understand that you have previously donated £15 to Hibernian Supporters so you have already paid part of the £225 Membership fee. We understand however that you are not yet a full Member so here is your opportunity to be part of history. To pay the remaining balance of £235 just go to our website and login.

MartinfaePorty
09-10-2019, 11:58 AM

it says I have paid £190 (which is correct, with another £10 being credited tomorrow), but said I still had £60 to pay to reach £225. I have paid the balance needed to get to just over £225 and not the £60.

I am in exactly the same position. Would seem to have been set up to use £250 as the target sum.

OfficialHSL
09-10-2019, 02:15 PM
I am in exactly the same position. Would seem to have been set up to use £250 as the target sum.
MartinfaePorty

This is absolutely not the case. The amount to achieve full Membership is £225.
It would seem that in some cases the program has miscalculated the outstanding balance and for this we apologise.

Can we suggest that all supporters check their own balance via their Members page on our website to obtain accurate information. Any one off payments that supporters want to make can be done from the same section.

Hibernian Supporters

GloryGlory
09-10-2019, 02:38 PM

My e-mail said I should pay another £130 to qualify, but my arithmetic made it £105. I paid the £105 and then got a download link to a full membership certificate.

Mike_C
09-10-2019, 02:57 PM
I didn't even get an email!

wallpaperman
09-10-2019, 03:16 PM
MartinfaePorty

This is absolutely not the case. The amount to achieve full Membership is £225.
It would seem that in some cases the program has miscalculated the outstanding balance and for this we apologise.

Can we suggest that all supporters check their own balance via their Members page on our website to obtain accurate information. Any one off payments that supporters want to make can be done from the same section.

Hibernian Supporters

I think Martin is bang on right that whatever program you have used, has based it on a target of £250, there are too many examples for this not to be the case.

Obviously not what was intended, and for most of us I am sure we have done our own sums, so it’s no major issue, other than a little confusing.

BoomtownHibees
09-10-2019, 04:26 PM
I think Martin is bang on right that whatever program you have used, has based it on a target of £250, there are too many examples for this not to be the case.

Obviously not what was intended, and for most of us I am sure we have done our own sums, so it’s no major issue, other than a little confusing.

Yeah same for me. Says I’ve paid £65 and another £185 is required, meaning it would be £250

hibby6270
09-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Similar thing happened to me. I ‘created’ 2 separate one-off payments only to get 3 email confirmations. One of the payments appears to have been duplicated. Due to come off my bank account tomorrow (10/10). If 3 payments are taken, I’ll be returning one of them under the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme marked as ‘duplicate taken in error’.

Also, the reminder email had incorrect arithmetic but I’ve ignored that. I’d set the payments up in any case before the email was received.

What a mix up!! I blame Brexit. :confused::rolleyes::wink::agree::greengrin

zlatan
09-10-2019, 04:57 PM
I've ended up paying an extra 25 quid upon checking after reading this thread. No big deal, just make sure it gets me a spot on the front please

MartinfaePorty
09-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Obviously not what was intended, and for most of us I am sure we have done our own sums, so it’s no major issue, other than a little confusing.Yep, that's what I meant and was no criticism of HSL, just the calculation. Get paid on the 18th, so will make up the shortfall just in time [emoji106]

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Cheshire Hibby
09-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Jim
please also see other thread. I got another mailer today requesting more funds are paid into my account and HSL in order to achieve the total by 20th October 2019. Your records are simply wrong and I have already paid more than £225.
Please get this sorted for myself and any other member whose account is not accurately maintained by HSL. Simply not good enough.
CH

Jim
Thank you for sorting this.
CH

wallpaperman
15-10-2019, 11:27 AM
I've paid the wee top up I needed to reach £225.00 this is now showing on my account and I have the option to download my certificate.

HSL- Will you be issuing an updated list once the 20 October deadline has passed with all the updates to the original list, and adding people who have since met the threshold?

Lancs Harp
16-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Bet my name ends up on the armpit 😀

scoopyboy
03-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Latest list of names been circulated on Hogmanay.

Still disappointed that East Lothian Hibs still haven't been included as sent several emails to Jim.

Sunday 5th is last date so get checking guys.

Hibs4185
03-01-2020, 06:22 PM

Still disappointed that East Lothian Hibs still haven't been included as sent several emails to Jim.

Has the deadline been extended for paying the £225 or is the 5th just the last chance to check
Your on the list?

Springbank
03-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Is the 5 Jan the deadline?
I haven't put my name down yet
Any info appreciated cheers

poulton hibs
03-01-2020, 07:00 PM

Where was the list circulated? I didn't receive an e-mail and haven't seen anything. Thanks.

basehibby
03-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Where was the list circulated? I didn't receive an e-mail and haven't seen anything. Thanks.

Same here - made sure and topped up to be over the threshold by the October deadline but have not seen any lists anywhere.

wallpaperman
03-01-2020, 10:15 PM
I got the email with the list, if you want me to check if your name is on it, drop me a PM.

scoopyboy
06-01-2020, 10:30 AM
Does HSL ever reply to emails?