PDA

View Full Version : Compliance officer

gbhibby
29-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Will the compliance officer upgrade Ntchams yellow to a red card or will the silence be deafening.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

gbhibby
29-09-2019, 08:47 PM
I did not type auction but I see why you have put prices in. Serious question can the compliance officer change the yellow to a red as hecky said he raised his hands three times. Why was Vela booked?

The Harp Awakes
29-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Will the compliance officer upgrade Ntchams yellow to a red card or will the silence be deafening.

Nah. He'll award Celtic 2 pens though and give them a 3-1 win.

Hibbyradge
29-09-2019, 08:53 PM
I did not type auction but I see why you have put prices in. Serious question can the compliance officer change the yellow to a red as hecky said he raised his hands three times. Why was Vela booked?

I don't know the answer to either of your questions, but there has been no compliance officer chat anywhere except on here so I doubt he's interested.

I'll bid £8.33 and a cola cube.

xyz23jc
29-09-2019, 08:55 PM
I don't know the answer to either of your questions, but there has been no compliance officer chat anywhere except on here so I doubt he's interested.

I'll bid £8.33 and a cola cube.

Is that a Celtc bid for Kamberi? :greengrin

Sammy7nil
29-09-2019, 09:41 PM

I think as it was dealt with at the time the answer is no. I will bid a copy of tomorrow's Sun newspaper

MacGruber
29-09-2019, 10:05 PM
I think as it was dealt with at the time the answer is no. I will bid a copy of tomorrow's Sun newspaper

Darnell Johnson was booked at the time at Parkhead though the compliance officer upgraded to a red.

Circumstances were a bit different though - it was a hibs player!

we are hibs
29-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Wouldnt hold your breath on it. Shes absolutely useless and is a lawyer with zero previous football experience. Quite incredible that she does the job she does when you think about it, then again its scottish football and its being run by the inept donkeys at the SFA.

CMurdoch
30-09-2019, 02:21 AM
How would this help Hibs?
Would have helped at the time if he had been sent off but no point now.
Seems petty to try to get the guy in trouble now.

Steven79
30-09-2019, 08:54 AM

Why is it petty? He should be punished for his actions also the yellow card against Vela should be rescinded.

Bristolhibby
30-09-2019, 09:44 AM

Indeed, if anything it will give our league opposition a boost.

J

Heckys Wheel
30-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Darnell Johnson was booked at the time at Parkhead though the compliance officer upgraded to a red.

Circumstances were a bit different though - it was a hibs player!

Darnell Johnson. A name that will be up there in years to come when discussing obscure Hibs signings.

CMurdoch
30-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Why is it petty? He should be punished for his actions also the yellow card against Vela should be rescinded.

Should have been sent off at the time.
If the compliance officer looks at it fine but there should be no undue pressure from Hibs, the usual trial by media will drive it as usual.
Re Vela, i don't think the SFA rescind yellow cards but they should start. I do hate it when the referee lazily books a player from each team.

Billy Whizz
30-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Anyone see Uche’s lunge at the St Mirren player, thought it was a shocker

linlithgowhibbie
30-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Anyone see Uche’s lunge at the St Mirren player, thought it was a shocker

And don't forget he has previous for similar!!!