PDA

View Full Version : Pre Aberdeen Beers

Frazerbob
29-09-2019, 02:50 PM
North East Scotland Hibernians are hosting the usual pre-match gathering for those traveling to Pittodrie. All Hibbies are welcome at The Butchers Arms and the lounge will be exclusively for our use with the tunes on etc. 443 George Street, near the Mouthooly roundabout. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the ground. Kids welcome.
It was absolutely rammed with Hibs fans last time so hopefully same again. Busses are welcome but please let us know numbers and expected arrival time by replying here.

www.butchersarms-aberdeen.co.uk

Mon the Hibs!

Viva_Palmeiras
29-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Use to stay not too far from the Mounthooly roundabout / George street - Powis Place. Enjoyed my time in The Granite city. Baltic tho it is.

Jones28
29-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Stonehaven

Mr Grieves
29-09-2019, 10:51 PM
I was going to start a thread asking for recommendations of hibs and child friendly pubs in Aberdeen but I needn't bother now, cheers :thumbsup:

FilipinoHibs
30-09-2019, 03:45 AM
Enjoy the beers. Enjoy the game. GGTTH.

HibeeHibernian4
30-09-2019, 01:47 PM
North East Scotland Hibernians are hosting the usual pre-match gathering for those traveling to Pittodrie. All Hibbies are welcome at The Butchers Arms and the lounge will be exclusively for our use with the tunes on etc. 443 George Street, near the Mouthooly roundabout. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the ground. Kids welcome.
It was absolutely rammed with Hibs fans last time so hopefully same again. Busses are welcome but please let us know numbers and expected arrival time by replying here.

www.butchersarms-aberdeen.co.uk (http://www.butchersarms-aberdeen.co.uk)

Mon the Hibs!

Loved this boozer last time we went up to Aberdeen. Very welcoming and plenty of staff on hand to serve!

JOD
30-09-2019, 02:18 PM
How far is it from train station ? can you walk or a taxi job ? Thx :aok:

Jay
30-09-2019, 02:21 PM
How far is it from train station ? can you walk or a taxi job ? Thx :aok:

Its about 15/20 mins. Easy walk. My son lives almost next door. Gutted im missing this one

St Pauli Hibee
02-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Brilliant !!, Getting the 9.30am train up & should be in place at the pub by around 12.30pm

murray26
04-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Was there last time.. cracking wee pub.. 3 pool tables through the back.. I should make it up for about 1 o’clock.. no far from the stadium

Pretty Boy
04-10-2019, 03:41 PM
The Butchers Arms and The Northern Bar further down George Street were my 2 of locals when I lived in Aberdeen.

Butchers is a decent old school boozer and if it's going to be full of Hibs fans then it's well worth a visit.

JOD
05-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Arrived its fine a few in already
Staff very welcoming 😁

JOD
05-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Went along today we couldn't beat 10 men. In fact Aberdeen when they done their subs started to dominate us.
I have been to Pittodrie many times with very good teams and been beaten but this must be one of the worst performances from Hibs up there I can remember.
Time for change in our club

tamig
06-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Went along today we couldn't beat 10 men. In fact Aberdeen when they done their subs started to dominate us.
I have been to Pittodrie many times with very good teams and been beaten but this must be one of the worst performances from Hibs up there I can remember.
Time for change in our club

That was far far from one of our worst performances at Pittodrie. You must have had a pre match beer too many.