PDA

View Full Version : are football fans fickle

j'adorehibs
28-09-2019, 03:12 PM
i certainly am, well done today to the team and management....lets keep it going :pray:

Carheenlea
28-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Football fans who buy seasons and match tickets reserve the right to be fickle :agree:

Bob Box Fish
28-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Ask yourself if one win in twelve league games and 2 points off the automatic relegation spot is fickle when the target is European football?

j'adorehibs
28-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Ask yourself if one win in twelve league games and 2 points off the automatic relegation spot is fickle when the target is European football?

i agree , what im saying is we could have had a new manager in place last week and been out the league cup and cuffed of celtic today, its a funny old game

Jones28
28-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Yepp, we are the frost fickle beings on gods earth. 2 good and unexpected results and Hecky isn’t so bad.

Weegreenman
28-09-2019, 05:43 PM
A good battling performance today, well done lads 💪

However we will struggle when the also rans come calling. We won’t be good enough to break teams down. We saw it against St.Mirren, St.Johnston and Hearts.
We are bang average. I was kinda hoping for better this season.

......and yes I’m fickle 😊

j'adorehibs
28-09-2019, 05:46 PM
A good battling performance today, well done lads 💪

However we will struggle when the also rans come calling. We won’t be good enough to break teams down. We saw it against St.Mirren, St.Johnston and Hearts.
We are bang average. I was kinda hoping for better this season.

......and yes I’m fickle 😊

unless of course this is the turning point and we start to perform and beat the teams you mention ....who knows ? im still on the fence ive been vastly disappointed but you never know

Cataplana
28-09-2019, 06:09 PM
I'm only fickle when we lose.

Sammy7nil
28-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Do bears **** in the woods ?

Weegreenman
28-09-2019, 06:55 PM
unless of course this is the turning point and we start to perform and beat the teams you mention ....who knows ? im still on the fence ive been vastly disappointed but you never know

Would love to see us kick on, fingers crossed.

Dolce7
28-09-2019, 06:55 PM
As I have been saying all along patience pays in the long run managers must be given time
Derick McInnes is probably favourite to be dismissed this week then someone else the next