Coco Bryce
28-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Horrible manager 😁

Here’s Lucy!
28-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Not one redeeming feature.

StevesFamau5
28-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Fans are welts. Manager is a prick. Always cheated never defeated, makes you sick.

The huns are vile but the septic are vermin.

****** Glasgow Celtic.

GGTTH!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
28-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Terrorist sympathising ****.

**** them.

Smartie
28-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Not one redeeming feature.

Their only redeeming feature is that somehow they aren't the most horrible club in their home city.

The 90+2
28-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Hope Stevie G doesn’t slip up to his time.

Pretty Boy
28-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Huns in green. Reek of being 'establishement'.

At least Rangers fans are honest in their hatred. Celtic fans are patronising dicks.

The 90+2
28-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Their only redeeming feature is that somehow they aren't the most horrible club in their home city.

Aye they ****s think they are doing it for some kind of cause. Pathetic mindset that they don’t even leave alone as 90 min bigots.

supermcginn
28-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Every bit as bad as sevco. 2 despicable clubs.

MWHIBBIES
28-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Not won a league game at Easter Road for nearly 6 years. Tin pot club

Alan62
28-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Khaki-clad monsters. The away end looked like an army day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
28-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Hate them. They arrogantly walked on the park expecting the three points. Glad we put a spanner in the spokes. Bunch of overpaid duds.

Here’s Lucy!
28-09-2019, 03:54 PM

:aok:

Springbank
28-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Any club or player who takes an uncontested drop ball, after an opponent has clearly been concussed, is, I am afraid to say, sccum

That was real snake belly behaviour from calum McGregor

Poor show that lacked class in every regard

J-C
28-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Any club or player who takes an uncontested drop ball, after an opponent has clearly been concussed, is, I am afraid to say, sccum

Its wasn't a dropped ball, the 4th official got involved and told the ref it was a foul, Hibs didn't realise and got caught out, disgraceful refereeing.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-09-2019, 04:04 PM
Walking along Edina Street pre match
Nothing but Celtic fans drinking and pissing in the street
One, in a crowd, tries to start an argument, by calling hibs crap (no real argument from me pre match 😉)
Ok, there’s about 8 of you all armed with bottles and I’m with my 70 year old father....brave lads
I’m sick fed up of old firm fans getting the run of the Easter Road area when we are treated like prisoners for away fixtures
And don’t get me started on that ridiculous Wall system post match
(West) Police Scotland at its finest

A Hi-Bee
28-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Its wasn't a dropped ball, the 4th official got involved and told the ref it was a foul, Hibs didn't realise and got caught out, disgraceful refereeing.

We may have witnessed history as I have never seen a 4th official get involved before, wonder if this will catch on and also wonder if it would have happened if Hibs were to benefit.

Alan62
28-09-2019, 04:18 PM
There is no excuse for any Hibs player to have thought it was a drop ball. If the decision had been drop ball, the ball would have been returned to the team in possession which was us, not them.

One Day Soon
28-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Huns in green. Reek of being 'establishement'.

At least Rangers fans are honest in their hatred. Celtic fans are patronising dicks.

This completely.

One Day Soon
28-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Aye they ****s think they are doing it for some kind of cause. Pathetic mindset that they don’t even leave alone as 90 min bigots.

Were my eyes deceiving me or was there a Bobby Sands flag in their end?

WoreTheGreen
28-09-2019, 04:24 PM

It was

Sir David Gray
28-09-2019, 04:24 PM

They weren't deceiving you.

Incredible that was allowed inside a football stadium.

Alan62
28-09-2019, 04:25 PM
It looked more like Bobbie Gentry though. [emoji23]

WoreTheGreen
28-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Boy holding the flag was eating a pie a bit ironic

green day
28-09-2019, 04:28 PM

I thought it was an homage to Mavis Riley, tbh..................

Pretty Boy
28-09-2019, 04:29 PM
People are aware the rules around drop balls have changed now? There is no such thing as a contested drop ball. I heard a lot of people moaning about it at the game as well but what happened after the Jackson injury was, in theory, correct. Celtic had the ball, the game was stopped, they got the ball back. Hibs done exactly the same in the 2nd half.

'Drop balls can no longer be contested, but the change is more positive than it sounds.

If play is stopped, the ball will be dropped to a player on the team that last touched the ball - and where they touched it. All other players must be 4.5 yards (4m) away.

What that means is if a team's attack is stopped, they will get the ball back in that position - instead of the opponents booting the ball down the field.

However, any play stopped in a penalty area will be returned to the goalkeeper, even if the attacking team had the ball.

Another big change now sees a drop ball awarded if the ball hits the referee and goes to the other team as a result, or if the referee accidentally scores a goal (as happened in the Dutch fourth division a week before the law change).'

Blurhibee
28-09-2019, 04:40 PM
How do they have a horrible manager? Lennon was great for us and had us playing great football

allmodcons
28-09-2019, 04:51 PM
How do they have a horrible manager? Lennon was great for us and had us playing great football

You're on the wrong thread BH. This one is a 'hatefest' about a horrible club ironically.

Helensburghhibs
28-09-2019, 06:19 PM

That's the law now. The team that has possession when play is stopped restarts. The sooner people get their head around this the better their stress levels will be lol

The Harp Awakes
28-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Every bit as bad as sevco. 2 despicable clubs.

No chance.

The huns are the huns and Castle Greyskull is Castle Greyskull for good reason.

Having said that, I like taking points off the lesser greens as much as the huns.

percy veer
28-09-2019, 07:39 PM
No chance.

Having said that, I like taking points off the lesser greens as much as the huns.

Couldn't have put it any better, I don't know why some people singing songs offends people so much, sing back.

Steven79
28-09-2019, 07:40 PM
No chance.

Castle Greyskull was the home of the good guys...

brianmc
28-09-2019, 07:40 PM
People are aware the rules around drop balls have changed now? There is no such thing as a contested drop ball. I heard a lot of people moaning about it at the game as well but what happened after the Jackson injury was, in theory, correct. Celtic had the ball, the game was stopped, they got the ball back. Hibs done exactly the same in the 2nd half.

'Drop balls can no longer be contested, but the change is more positive than it sounds.

If play is stopped, the ball will be dropped to a player on the team that last touched the ball - and where they touched it. All other players must be 4.5 yards (4m) away.

What that means is if a team's attack is stopped, they will get the ball back in that position - instead of the opponents booting the ball down the field.

However, any play stopped in a penalty area will be returned to the goalkeeper, even if the attacking team had the ball.

Another big change now sees a drop ball awarded if the ball hits the referee and goes to the other team as a result, or if the referee accidentally scores a goal (as happened in the Dutch fourth division a week before the law change).'

Thank you for posting this.
I was beginning to think I'd imagined reading through the IFAB Laws of the Game updates during the summer.
Having read some of the tosh on here (not to mention the frothing at the game) it would appear we are in the minority.
FFS the drop ball law has changed!!!!

Nicho87
28-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Singing their usual bigoted drivel

B.H.F.C
28-09-2019, 07:44 PM

There isn’t such a thing as a contested drop ball, per the rules, these days.

On another note, did anybody notice what Whittaker did when Jullien was down with a head knock? They had the ball when the game was stopped, so it should have restarted with them. Clancy wanted to give it to us, they complained. Whittaker pointed that he’d pass it back to them, they backed off, he turned round and passed it back to Maxwell.

The Harp Awakes
28-09-2019, 08:03 PM

Agreed mate. He gave us a bit of steel and was what we needed to get out of that God forseaken league. I think his time with Hibs was up when he left, but will always have happy memories of his tenure with Hibs.

Having said that, thought he was very ingracious to Hibs in his post match presser today. That's what you get with Lennon though; great if he's fighting in your corner but a pr1ck if he's against you. A devisive figure but met him a few times and a nice guy away from football.

The 90+2
28-09-2019, 08:05 PM

Yep. **** mate: fannies more appropriately.

hibbysam
28-09-2019, 08:23 PM

On another note, did anybody notice what Whittaker did when Jullien was down with a head knock? They had the ball when the game was stopped, so it should have restarted with them. Clancy wanted to give it to us, they complained. Whittaker pointed that he’d pass it back to them, they backed off, he turned round and passed it back to Maxwell.

That wasn’t the case. Paul Hanlon made the point that Tom James had the ball and that Clancy delayed stopping the game until after he kicked it. Clancy clearly states that as the ball hadn’t been touched by a Celtic player by the time he blew up that it would still be a hibs ball. Callum McGregor wasn’t happy but Clancy (for once) was fairly certain it would be a hibs ball.

Bostonhibby
29-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Spell check interruption, if the self proclaimed best fans in the world want to drop the I and refer to themselves as celtc the least the rest of us lesser mortals can do is respect that.

celtc, if you sing it they'll copy it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

judas
29-09-2019, 06:52 AM

And why do you think Whit did that?

BILLYHIBS
29-09-2019, 07:01 AM
Horrible club no different from the Hun in my eyes

We were first to wear the green and the hoops

Since452
29-09-2019, 08:16 AM
They are a bawhair away from being loathed as much as their Govan brothers for me. Their "folk songs" are every bit as out of touch as Rangers and have no place in society never mind sport and they also have that horrible patronising thing they do with Hibs whenever i encounter them. **** Celtic

Keith_M
29-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Couldn't have put it any better, I don't know why some people singing songs offends people so much, sing back.

:rolleyes:

green day
29-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Thank you for posting this.
I was beginning to think I'd imagined reading through the IFAB Laws of the Game updates during the summer.
Having read some of the tosh on here (not to mention the frothing at the game) it would appear we are in the minority.
FFS the drop ball law has changed!!!!

Yes, but this is where the confusion (in the stands and on the pitch) came in.

The way the play stopped, and the refs reaction led everyone to think it was a drop ball. At the time, Hibs had the ball, and probably expected us to get the ball.

Consequently, all of our players were out of position and they scored a decent goal.

Now, it turns out that the ref didnt give a foul, he thought it was a drop ball but the 4th apparently told him it was a foul.

In those, rather odd, circumstances I would have thought it appropriate that Clancy confirmed the situation to the players. It was clear that he didnt do that.

Clancy didnt send off Ntcham, or Brown for offences that were nailed on red / second yellows.

While Lennon can whinge on about the penalties, it is quite inconceivable that those two pen claims from them would have happened if they had 9 or 10 men on the park.

Clancy also made a massive error with the Bauer slip on Middleton - a blind man could see it wasnt a foul.

In summary, it was a bad day at the office for him and IMO not one which penalised both teams equally - regardless of what Celtic fans will say.

Hibby70
29-09-2019, 10:35 AM

Come on now. Surely you remember the season that he played inside right for them.

One Day Soon
29-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Come on now. Surely you remember the season that he played inside right for them.

Maybe some thicko just got Bobby Lennox mixed up with Bobby Sands when he was making his wee flaggie?

The 90+2
29-09-2019, 10:48 AM

He showed good appetite when he was playing tbf.

AgentDaleCooper
29-09-2019, 11:09 AM

that's a matter of perspective - they are just as horrific towards hearts fans as rangers fans are towards us.

Future17
29-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Yes, but this is where the confusion (in the stands and on the pitch) came in.

The way the play stopped, and the refs reaction led everyone to think it was a drop ball. At the time, Hibs had the ball, and probably expected us to get the ball.

Consequently, all of our players were out of position and they scored a decent goal.

Now, it turns out that the ref didnt give a foul, he thought it was a drop ball but the 4th apparently told him it was a foul.

In those, rather odd, circumstances I would have thought it appropriate that Clancy confirmed the situation to the players. It was clear that he didnt do that.

I think the previous posts, including the one you quoted, were referring to the Jackson concussion, rather than the one that led to Celtc's goal.

green day
29-09-2019, 11:35 AM
I think the previous posts, including the one you quoted, were referring to the Jackson concussion, rather than the one that led to Celtc's goal.

Yep, I know that.............but I was referring this back to the "drop ball / free kick" confusion that surrounded their goal :aok:

HibeeHibernian4
29-09-2019, 11:48 AM
The only thing I regret about Hibs is that it spawned that horrible club.

Smartie
29-09-2019, 05:12 PM
They are a bawhair away from being loathed as much as their Govan brothers for me. Their "folk songs" are every bit as out of touch as Rangers and have no place in society never mind sport and they also have that horrible patronising thing they do with Hibs whenever i encounter them. **** Celtic

There is something quite lovely about their reaction to us getting one over them though. The sort of hurt, disbelief, treason sort of thing that another football club would actually want to win a game against them. It's unlike what you get with any other club. I REALLY love beating Celtic when it happens.

The relationship with Rangers is more straightforward and I kind of like that - we don't like each other, full stop.

theonlywayisup
29-09-2019, 08:31 PM
I detest Celtic and their fans as much as their city rivals.

I'll never forget that day when their fans threw a CS gas canister into the East Stand.

As Hibs fans rushed onto the pitch to get away from the gas, the Celtic fans started singing "We're Celtic supporters...."

Hate them! Hate them! Hate them!

Dunbar Hibee
30-09-2019, 04:38 AM

Think you’d be more suited on follow follow with posts like that, idiot

InchHibby
30-09-2019, 05:23 AM
We can argue all day long regarding most of the points here, I personally think that most of the bad decisions made by Clancy favoured them, but the one I can’t get my head round is when the fourth official got involved in making a decision. In all my years and that goes for players also, have I ever witnessed anyone other than the ref and linesmen making decisions, this is a first for me, I’ve seen more blatant issues where the fourth official could have commented on but chose not too, this is what we all accept with the talking point being, what exactly are they there for.
Also, what garbage were they singing the entire game, nothing whatsoever about football, every song was some kind of reference to issues in Ireland and as for that Bobby Sands flag, despicable fans.

TrinityHibs
30-09-2019, 07:00 AM
Walking along Edina Street pre match
Nothing but Celtic fans drinking and pissing in the street
One, in a crowd, tries to start an argument, by calling hibs crap (no real argument from me pre match 😉)
Ok, there’s about 8 of you all armed with bottles and I’m with my 70 year old father....brave lads
I’m sick fed up of old firm fans getting the run of the Easter Road area when we are treated like prisoners for away fixtures
And don’t get me started on that ridiculous Wall system post match
(West) Police Scotland at its finest

Wall system wasn't working. Just walked through the gates at the north end of Norton Park on to Albion Road. Clear road. You could have been in the pub in 5 minutes.

The Modfather
30-09-2019, 07:07 AM

I thought it was quite funny, close to the bone, but funny nonetheless. If Celtic fans sing about him at football games, surely it’s just as relevant material for a joke on a football forum.

DH1875
30-09-2019, 07:45 AM

When I was on holiday last year I met a guy covered in Celtic tattoos. He had their badge, Celtic fc etc.., even a tattoo of brother Walfred (wasn't happy when I told him brother Walfrid was a Hibby lol). Anyways, on one calf he had a Ché Guevara tattoo and on the other, a frekin tattoo of Bobby Sands.

bigwheel
30-09-2019, 07:55 AM
When I was on holiday last year I met a guy covered in Celtic tattoos. He had their badge, Celtic fc etc.., even a tattoo of brother Walfred (wasn't happy when I told him brother Walfrid was a Hibby lol). Anyways, on one calf he had a Ché Guevara tattoo and on the other, a frekin tattoo of Bobby Sands.

Out of interest why are people getting all frustrated over Bobby Sands . - he died for his political beliefs - quite incredible dedication really - regardless of whether you agree with his beliefs or not...

Surprised there is such antipathy towards him ...

The_Horde
30-09-2019, 08:33 AM

I'll never forget that day when their fans threw a CS gas canister into the East Stand.

As Hibs fans rushed onto the pitch to get away from the gas, the Celtic fans started singing "We're Celtic supporters...."

This.

A couple of years ago when we played them, I was standing at the scotmid on ER waiting to take some money out. There were old ladies in the queue in front of me and some idiotic Celtic fan threw a firework/banger into the entrance area of the shop, I **** myself so I dunno how the old dearies felt about it but I could tell one of them was quite shook up.

Not to mention their weird obsessions, delusions of grandeur and the way the treat their own (Tierney) when they leave.

Disgusting bunch with ideas well above their station. I actually almost want the Huns to win the league this year just to shut them up.

Johnny Clash
30-09-2019, 08:47 AM
In the main , the Celtc support are an arrogant bunch. Despite the original hibs song they sing (Hail, Hail ) they are mostly ignorant of their own club’s history, which totally relies on Hibernian. They hate it when you spell it out to them. We set up Celtc and many others. The truth is that if it weren’t for Hibs there would be no Celtc and it’s shameful their original board immediately turned on us and betrayed the good folk of Hibernian.

Despite all that- there is still no doubt that the Paris Buns are by far the worst. It’s not even close FFS. For those bleating about the Jambos... they’ll tell you themselves it’s also worse for them going to Ibrox than Parkheid. Clearly the loyalist, catholic hating supremacist see their Jambo wannabees as an inferior culture.

FilipinoHibs
30-09-2019, 08:56 AM
In the main , the Celtc support are an arrogant bunch. Despite the original hibs song they sing (Hail, Hail ) they are mostly ignorant of their own club’s history, which totally relies on Hibernian. They hate it when you spell it out to them. We set up Celtc and many others. The truth is that if it weren’t for Hibs there would be no Celtc and it’s shameful their original board immediately turned on us and betrayed the good folk of Hibernian.

Despite all that- there is still no doubt that the Paris Buns are by far the worst. It’s not even close FFS. For those bleating about the Jambos... they’ll tell you themselves it’s also worse for them going to Ibrox than Parkheid. Clearly the loyalist, catholic hating supremacist see their Jambo wannabees as an inferior culture.

In the old days before segregation I was regularly spat at when attending Hibs games at Parkhead. Found the Gers fans in general to be more magnanimous in defeat. Even the intelligent Celtic fans have a chip on their shoulder and delusional.

Anthony Soprano
30-09-2019, 08:58 AM
They've got this mental idea that there's some sort of conspiracy against them, the c**** get everything their own way more often than not and still have the cheek to complain. Arrogant, patronising, self-entitled guffies.

Them and the huns are two cheeks of the same arse, F*** the both of them.

Hibby70
30-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Out of interest why are people getting all frustrated over Bobby Sands . - he died for his political beliefs - quite incredible dedication really - regardless of whether you agree with his beliefs or not...

I think most people have an issue with the fact that he has no place at a Scottish football match (or any match for that matter).

bigwheel
30-09-2019, 09:02 AM
I think most people have an issue with the fact that he has no place at a Scottish football match (or any match for that matter).

Ah ok. Fair enough ...

Diclonius
30-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Hearts tried to kill us.

Celtic tried to kill us and almost succeeded.

bigwheel
30-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Hearts tried to kill us.

Celtic tried to kill us and almost succeeded.

Think that Celtic comment is stretching the truth..whilst they did indeed offer money and took most of our players...it was mismanagement over a few years, and non attendance at a key meeting which led to the formation of the scottish league (without us ) which was just as key a reason in our demise and reformation .

FilipinoHibs
30-09-2019, 10:13 AM

I supported the hunger strikers but not some of their parliamentary methods. Agree has no place in our club or Scottish football. At the time it was very devisive even though there might be apathy now.

Sir David Gray
30-09-2019, 10:27 AM

Possibly because he was an active member of a proscribed terrorist organisation?

Imagine the uproar if someone came into the stadium with a flag bearing the face of Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not really interested in getting into the rights and wrongs of The Troubles and whether Bobby Sands was a terrorist or a freedom fighter. There is no way a flag with his face on it should have been allowed into a Scottish football stadium.

The 90+2
30-09-2019, 10:32 AM

I’m not the one taking pathetic flags into football grounds or singing songs celebrating convicted terrorists. If you support it that’s up to you, I’ll refrain from the name calling though.

bigwheel
30-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Possibly because he was an active member of a proscribed terrorist organisation?

Imagine the uproar if someone came into the stadium with a flag bearing the face of Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not really interested in getting into the rights and wrongs of The Troubles and whether Bobby Sands was a terrorist or a freedom fighter. There is no way a flag with his face on it should have been allowed into a Scottish football stadium.

Yeah, don’t want to get into that debate either..was just interested in the quite notable reaction

Flags don’t bother me tbh ...on either side of that divide ...

[emoji106]

The 90+2
30-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Draw one game:

Open letter time.

http://www.thecsa.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2044&p=6244

Steven79
30-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Draw one game:

Open letter time.

Funny how no mention of the many dubious calls in their favour...

Here’s Lucy!
30-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Funny how no mention of the many dubious calls in their favour...

Always the victims.

Steven79
30-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Always the victims.

Here’s Lucy!
30-09-2019, 01:22 PM

:greengrin

He was just having a wee joke, for Christ’s sake.

Everything doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom.

The 90+2
30-09-2019, 02:41 PM
:greengrin

He was just having a wee joke, for Christ’s sake.

Everything doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom.

This! Was only mucking about. I couldn’t care about the guy either way. If it annoys a tiny percent of anyone who agrees with the Celtic fans then perfect.

bigwheel
30-09-2019, 02:48 PM
This! Was only mucking about. I couldn’t care about the guy either way. If it annoys a tiny percent of anyone who agrees with the Celtic fans then perfect.

Fine - but lacks empathy for me ..I found it a disrespectful comment.. nothing to do with Celtic . The man gave his life for a cause he believed in ...would feel the same regardless of which side of the divide it was ...

maturehibby
30-09-2019, 03:13 PM
No words regarding the non sending off Ntcham or Brown or the fact that Clancy booked five yes five Celtic player rightly
Letting the two worst off with a booking when they should have walked

The 90+2
30-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Fine - but lacks empathy for me ..I found it a disrespectful comment.. nothing to do with Celtic . The man gave his life for a cause he believed in ...would feel the same regardless of which side of the divide it was ...

So did Nelson Mandela. I would make an off the cuff remark about that also if someone was sad enough to take a flag of him to a Scottish football match.

Apologies if I actually offended anyone though.

Hibeesmad
01-10-2019, 06:28 AM
My best friends are Celtic fans, one of them is even related to one of the directors there, our record against them has been fairly good since promotion so I tend to give out the stick more than I would expect too :thumbsup:

FilipinoHibs
01-10-2019, 09:59 AM

Yes was their with German visitor. He could not believe it.

FilipinoHibs
01-10-2019, 10:02 AM

He was elected to the UK parliament too. 100,000 plus at his funeral. All that helped bring the UK government to the table that led to Good Friday. Still no place at football games and designed to wind up the Huns.

Sands was a keen footballer and lived on a mixed estate but the family was hounded out. He was held at gun point by a loyalist gang and told his engineering training was not for fenian ****. Finally, his parents home was ransacked by a loyalist gang. At that point he decided to join the provisional IRA

JimBHibees
01-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Draw one game:

Open letter time.

Operation stop the ten. :faf:

Since452
01-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Draw one game:

Open letter time.

Do these thick Celtic fans not realise if it wasn't for poor refereeing they'd have been 2-0 down with 10 men? ****ing stupid ****s.

Hibernia&Alba
01-10-2019, 04:53 PM

Don't we have a supporters club called the James Connolly? It's a grey area as to what is acceptable and where the line is drawn. The only alternative is to ban everything inside stadia that isn't even football related.

The 90+2
01-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Do these thick Celtic fans not realise if it wasn't for poor refereeing they'd have been 2-0 down with 10 men? ****ing stupid ****s.

Of course they don’t. It’s an agenda obviously 😂😂

They obviously forgot about the Hibs team stopping after the fourth official gave the foul that led to their goal too. Silly erm bhoys/fannies.

The 90+2
01-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Don't we have a supporters club called the James Connolly? It's a grey area as to what is acceptable and where the line is drawn. The only alternative is to ban everything inside stadia that isn't even football related.

Most things are. Until the Glasgow mobs come to down and do whatever the **** they want.

Kojock
01-10-2019, 05:04 PM
If they took the Bobby Sands banner to a European tie I'm pretty sure Celtic would be fined by UEFA.

Hibernia&Alba
01-10-2019, 05:05 PM
If they took the Bobby Sands banner to a European tie I'm pretty sure Celtic would be fined by UEFA.

They would be; UEFA are very strict on political banners.

JimBHibees
02-10-2019, 12:40 PM
This.

A couple of years ago when we played them, I was standing at the scotmid on ER waiting to take some money out. There were old ladies in the queue in front of me and some idiotic Celtic fan threw a firework/banger into the entrance area of the shop, I **** myself so I dunno how the old dearies felt about it but I could tell one of them was quite shook up.

Not to mention their weird obsessions, delusions of grandeur and the way the treat their own (Tierney) when they leave.

Disgusting bunch with ideas well above their station. I actually almost want the Huns to win the league this year just to shut them up.

Thought the way they threw the toys out the pram with Rodgers was hysterical.

The 90+2
02-10-2019, 01:11 PM

And McGinn. Like it was their right to take him for less than valued.

Diclonius
02-10-2019, 01:14 PM

In their minds Celtic is a "special" club in the mold of a Barca or Liverpool, and you're only "allowed" to leave Celtic for a team like Madrid/Juventus etc. The fact that other teams can offer you a literally life-changing sum of money doesn't matter, if you're "Celtic-minded" then you'll play for them for life even if they pay you 10% of what you could earn elsewhere.

I'd bet 99.99% of the fans that come out with this "traitor" pish would jump ship in exactly the same situation.

JimBHibees
02-10-2019, 01:42 PM
In their minds Celtic is a "special" club in the mold of a Barca or Liverpool, and you're only "allowed" to leave Celtic for a team like Madrid/Juventus etc. The fact that other teams can offer you a literally life-changing sum of money doesn't matter, if you're "Celtic-minded" then you'll play for them for life even if they pay you 10% of what you could earn elsewhere.

I'd bet 99.99% of the fans that come out with this "traitor" pish would jump ship in exactly the same situation.

You traded immortality for mediocrity.

Never a Celt always a fraud. :faf:

and as for this one :greengrin Penned by a 12 year old.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=2606EA7A830F366E2E43CA88D2D35DFE2940C252&thid=OIP.WTDYytGoSFRLZKsv8PvplgHaEw&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsocceronsunday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F03%2Frodgers-banner.jpg&exph=484&expw=754&q=celtic+fans+rodgers+banner&selectedindex=14&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

BILLYHIBS
02-10-2019, 01:45 PM

They got fined 50000 Euros for having the Bobby Sands flag with a political slogan on it a couple of years back

JimBHibees
02-10-2019, 01:53 PM
They got fined 50000 Euros for having the Bobby Sands flag with a political slogan on it a couple of years back

Yet absolutely fine to have it at an SPFL game, shambles.