PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PAT STANTON TRIBUTE DAY EDITION OF THE HIBEE

RSS Bot
27-09-2019, 04:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10319)

Alfred E Newman
27-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band!

BILLYHIBS
27-09-2019, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=Alfred ENewman;5942899]Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band![/QUOTE

:agree:

:cb

Tom Hart RIP
28-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Couldn’t make out all the players on the pitch at Half time Alex Cropley, roughie, Mickey Weir, Jim McArthur. Who else?

Malthibby
28-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band!

Aye, & ersewipes collecting for the IRA. Told where to go by everyone around me fortunately.
Good to see PS & a bunch of other ex-players at the match today.
GG

B.H.F.C
28-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Good to see PS & a bunch of other ex-players at the match today.
GG

Should be a more regular occurrence. Quite a few of them probably go but the club should do more on that front in terms of having them on the pitch, giving them a mention etc.