27-09-2019, 08:06 AM
🆕Latest Podcast

🏆 Killie game goes to penalties

🤔 Beginning of change?

🇪🇺 Euro Conference League

⚽️ Celtic Preview

🚪 Room 1902

Apple-

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/88-the-one-with-the-penalty-shootout/id1236445811?i=1000451380431

Spotify-

https://open.spotify.com/episode/082cMEjltHUDfJRp9kektr?si=KgKeXBGwRXWuV1YzRXo7fA

Web-

https://hibstalk.com/ep88/

Danderhall Hibs
27-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Who was the guy that was on? You shot him down in flames a couple of times!

Did we really have the pitch taken in 2 to 3 yards on each side at the start of the season? I didn’t even notice and sounds like nonsense tbh.

Beefster
27-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Who was the guy that was on? You shot him down in flames a couple of times!

Did we really have the pitch taken in 2 to 3 yards on each side at the start of the season? I didn’t even notice and sounds like nonsense tbh.

I though that particular cracker had been debunked a while ago.

Danderhall Hibs
27-09-2019, 11:50 AM
I though that particular cracker had been debunked a while ago.

Not according to the boy - said it’s cos PH wants us to play like Man City so he narrows the pitch (by 4-6 yards!)

Beefster
27-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Not according to the boy - said it’s cos PH wants us to play like Man City so he narrows the pitch (by 4-6 yards!)

File alongside ‘we only sign players with the same agent as Heckingbottom’.

matty_f
27-09-2019, 11:52 AM

It's been dismissed a few times. Certainly at the matches the pitch looks as wide as it ever did.

Danderhall Hibs
27-09-2019, 11:56 AM
I did laugh at him complaining about Scott Allan being on the bench and saying “and did he change the game when he came on?” both other guys quickly said “no” and that caught him off guard!

Danderhall Hibs
30-09-2019, 07:17 AM
Does anyone else listen to this podcast? It doesn’t seem to get as much interaction as longbangers.

Just listening to the rest of this episode and thought Gav done well to question the other 2, particularly the new guy who seems pretty clueless. The fact he wanted the game at Ibrox to be ended at 50-60 mins in (when we were only 2-1 down and in the game) was an interesting insight.

Not sure about playing Hanlon in midfield just cos he played there for Hutchy 15 years ago either.

matty_f
30-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Does anyone else listen to this podcast? It doesn’t seem to get as much interaction as longbangers.

Just listening to the rest of this episode and thought Gav done well to question the other 2, particularly the new guy who seems pretty clueless. The fact he wanted the game at Ibrox to be ended at 50-60 mins in (when we were only 2-1 down and in the game) was an interesting insight.

Not sure about playing Hanlon in midfield just cos he played there for Hutchy 15 years ago either.

I listen to it, still to catch up on the last two but that's just because I've been away. It's one of my go-to podcasts along with Top Flight Time Machine and Athletico Mince.

Carheenlea
01-10-2019, 08:35 AM

I think the Longbangers gets more interaction on here simply because the two hosts are regular posters, so natural I suppose to see a bit of activity on the forum after each episode.
I enjoy both podcasts and it’s good that they are different in style and having they’re own identity should ensure that both will get decent listener hits. I also liked the official Hibs one but that seems to have been abandoned this season which was a shame.

The 90+2
01-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Good show guys thanks.

Danderhall Hibs
01-10-2019, 11:07 AM
I think the Longbangers gets more interaction on here simply because the two hosts are regular posters, so natural I suppose to see a bit of activity on the forum after each episode.
I enjoy both podcasts and it’s good that they are different in style and having they’re own identity should ensure that both will get decent listener hits. I also liked the official Hibs one but that seems to have been abandoned this season which was a shame.

I suppose you’re right. It’d be good if they posted on here now and again though - I’ve fired a few questions/comments in that have been ignored (and they’ve been logged on cos they’ve stuck the info up about their next podcast).

BroxburnHibee
02-10-2019, 12:31 AM
I listen to it, still to catch up on the last two but that's just because I've been away. It's one of my go-to podcasts along with Top Flight Time Machine and Athletico Mince.

Top flight is excellent. Usually has me laughing uncontrollably and the latest one is no different.

matty_f
02-10-2019, 05:42 AM
:agree: it's brilliant, so funny. That's probably the podcast that I'd most like longbangers to be like. Literally doesn't matter what they talk about, it's hilarious. I recommend it a lot to people.