PDA

View Full Version : Well Done, enjoy it.

worcesterhibby
25-09-2019, 09:31 PM
well done to the Hibs players tonight..rode their luck at times and not exactly inspiring stuff, but when you are on a bad run and confidence is low you need to stick in and persevere. I hope they are smiling and singing in the away dressing room.

Well done as well to the fans that travelled..brilliant support, great noise and a rare victory at Rugby Park to savour.

:flag::flag:

allmodcons
25-09-2019, 09:33 PM
well done to the Hibs players tonight..rode their luck at times and not exactly inspiring stuff, but when you are on a bad run and confidence is low you need to stick in and persevere. I hope they are smiling and singing in the away dressing room.

Well done as well to the fans that travelled..brilliant support, great noise and a rare victory at Rugby Park to savour.

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2019, 09:33 PM
At last something to cheer about. :top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

RMQ1967
25-09-2019, 09:35 PM
What a nice feeling - I'm not used to this :greengrin

Pretty Boy
It might just put a wee spring in the step and inspire a few improved performances. It was still pretty dire tonight but a win is a win and that's all that really matters.

Good support. Team showed a bit of character and spirit. Enjoyable night. Performance was poor though.

rotherhamrob

Well said.
God knows we needed it.

Dolce7
25-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Good win tonight it can be to easy just to sack managers in the modern game
a very good performance and a semi final to look forward to the club have to stick by Paul heghinbottom now

O'Rourke3
25-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Just off the plane from Calgary to Halifax. Very pleased with that result. Presumably Porto took one for the team very late on but now means he missed the semi.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

jacomo
25-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Well done Hibs.

Pretty Boy
25-09-2019, 09:54 PM
a very good performance and a semi final to look forward to the club have to stick by Paul heghinbottom now

A very good performance? Come on now. There's being positive and there's being delusional.

We won, that's absolutely fantastic. Suggesting that was a great performance is just making things up though.

pacoluna
25-09-2019, 09:54 PM
He certainly hasn't lost the dressing room, hopefully we can kick start from here!

Glory Lurker
25-09-2019, 09:56 PM
That'll do, Hibs. That'll do.

pacoluna
25-09-2019, 09:57 PM
A very good performance? Come on now. There's being positive and there's being delusional.

We won, that's absolutely fantastic. Suggesting that was a great performance is just making things up though.

Defensively astute, change of game plan implemented and the gumption to drop "big names", wasn't easy to watch but we got trough.

RoYO!

So everything is ok now? Aye ok then.

SlickShoes
Just off the plane from Calgary to Halifax. Very pleased with that result. Presumably Porto took one for the team very late on but now means he missed the semi.

Not really, very stupid kick, worst case scenario was killed getting a cross in which happened anyway because he gave them a free kick

The 90+2
25-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Took a lot of bottle for a bunch of players that have under achieved so far to step up, see extra time out and then step up and win on Pens. Please be a catalyst. Well done everyone involved a Semi is a Semi regardless of how we get there 😉

Still Smiling
25-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Thought we played ok after half time and more creative when Allan and Shaw came on. Hanlon had a good game, liked James and Doidge worked hard. Good to get a win.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2019, 10:00 PM

The boy has just turned up recently, don't take the bait too prematurely. I've no idea where he gets his opinions 're performances from.

mim
25-09-2019, 10:00 PM

Does he not miss Saturday? Straight red for violent conduct.

jeffers
25-09-2019, 10:04 PM
Took a lot of bottle for a bunch of players that have under achieved so far to step up, see extra time out and then step up and win on Pens. Please be a catalyst. Well done everyone involved a Semi is a Semi regardless of how we get there 😉

I've had a couple of semis I wish I hadn't.....

The 90+2
25-09-2019, 10:06 PM
I've had a couple of semis I wish I hadn't.....

It’s all justified in the end my friend 😁😁

jeffers
25-09-2019, 10:07 PM
It’s all justified in the end my friend 😁😁

:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Come what may, that's probably true.

Franck Stanton
25-09-2019, 10:08 PM

See you have posted similar on another thread. Sounds to me like something an undercover hibby on sickback would post about potter must stay. Mmmmmmmmmm

O'Rourke3
25-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Does he not miss Saturday? Straight red for violent conduct.Yes it was for violent conduct but the second game will be next game in the competition.

chrisski33
25-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Aye well done however think we are in for a sudden grounding when we play Celtic

hfc rd
25-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Feels good after a long awaited Hibs win 😁

madhatter
25-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Good win but this is probably far from a turning point. Kilmarnock were awful and it was still a very close game. We held our own but if this game hadn’t gone to penalties we’d never have scored. We create absolutely nothing.

Can’t underplay a win, a win is a win but only thing I view it as is the team are getting better at playing for a 0-0 draw. Much improvement still needed, game against Celtic will be rough unless Celtic have a bad day.

Forza Fred
25-09-2019, 11:10 PM

Mate, the result was indeed good but if you genuinely believe this was ‘a very good performance’ then I’m not sure what game I must have been watching!

Since452
26-09-2019, 05:26 AM
Im absolutely delighted for the players, and the manager. Well done to the 700 odd that travelled down too.

superbam
26-09-2019, 05:36 AM
Delighted to get through and hopefully will give us a bit of a confidence boost but let's be honest, we were ****ing awful. One of the worst games I've ever seen.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-09-2019, 05:57 AM
Thought we played ok after half time and more creative when Allan and Shaw came on. Hanlon had a good game, liked James and Doidge worked hard. Good to get a win.

Leroy says hello ;)

Ardenttwo
26-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Delighted to get through and hopefully will give us a bit of a confidence boost but let's be honest, we were ****ing awful. One of the worst games I've ever seen.

Happy with the win but agree that was the worst game of football I have ever seen. I watched it on Hibs TV and I add the the Killie commentary was the most unbiased commentary I have heard. Even they were glad to see the game finished. Mentioned a few times that the game resembled a friendly game kick about Don’t think I have ever witnessed so many miss passes from both teams

worcesterhibby
26-09-2019, 06:55 AM
This is what I want to see more of. Hibs players with smiles on their faces celebrating a win.