PDA

View Full Version : Boyle

Monts
24-09-2019, 11:49 AM
The hibs twitter put out a teaser last week saying Boyle could be back sooner than we first thought.

Any word on when that might be?

LaMotta
24-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Would obviously be a major boost to get him back. The lack of pace in the team is a key factor in our direness.

Centre Hawf
24-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Someone mentioned speaking to him and that he hopes/expects to be training in October so hopefully November he'll be back.

Halmyre Hibee
24-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Will be great if Boyle can produce his best. Team needs pace.

Why was Middleton not used earlier on Sunday? He was the only player willing to run at them once he came on.

Horgan was to close to Stevenson on the touchline.

NorthNorfolkHFC
24-09-2019, 12:00 PM
I don’t think having him back will make a difference. The tactics won’t allow him near the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sir David Gray
24-09-2019, 12:02 PM
I don’t think having him back will make a difference. The tactics won’t allow him near the ball

Hopefully we'll have a new manager by the time he returns.

hfc rd
24-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Hopefully we'll have a new manager by the time he returns.

This

flash
24-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Which tactics in particular are you referring to?

BlackSheep
24-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Which tactics in particular are you referring to?

Most likely referring to hoofball we all witnessed on Sunday.

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 01:28 PM
If Boyle played on Sunday they wouldn’t have lost. Hickey wouldn’t have been as far forward. In fact as soon as Mallan moved it was a disaster.

flash
24-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Most likely referring to hoofball we all witnessed on Sunday.

No offence but I will wait to hear from the original poster. As Horgan saw plenty of the ball on Sunday I don't understand his point.

Jim44
24-09-2019, 03:07 PM
No offence but I will wait to hear from the original poster. As Horgan saw plenty of the ball on Sunday I don't understand his point.

In all the hoo-ha after the match I didn’t see much mention of Horgan. I thought he had a decent game.

inglisavhibs
24-09-2019, 03:22 PM
In all the hoo-ha after the match I didn’t see much mention of Horgan. I thought he had a decent game.

He did for an hour and then collapses in a heap, as he does every game. He should have been replaced with someone fresh who could match Hearts in the wide areas. Mallan and Allan also ran out of legs, it's been a trend all season hence the number goals we concede late.

Kano Kirsty
24-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Love to have him back soon, just hope that he’s not lost a yard of pace after his injuries.

Hibee Mac
24-09-2019, 09:45 PM
He did for an hour and then collapses in a heap, as he does every game. He should have been replaced with someone fresh who could match Hearts in the wide areas. Mallan and Allan also ran out of legs, it's been a trend all season hence the number goals we concede late.

I don't understand what Horgan does during pre-season, he must be in poor shape for a professional - yes he runs about but not to the extent that he should be absolutely gassed after 60 mins in every game he's ever played for us.

CMurdoch
25-09-2019, 01:31 AM

I thought he was our worst player, hopeless apart from a small period of time after we scored.
After about 20 minutes of the first half I wanted a super power which would enable me to reach onto the pitch, pick him up by his Bo Selecta heid and remove him.
Alas i did not have that power and he was able to continue running about in little circles until that wee Hearts laddie Hickey picked him up and kept him safely in his pocket.

hibbydog
25-09-2019, 04:55 AM
The hibs twitter put out a teaser last week saying Boyle could be back sooner than we first thought.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel desperately looking for some positive news

California-Hibs
25-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Martin Boyle would make a massive difference to this team! Can't wait till he's back

ahibby
25-09-2019, 02:05 PM
I thought he was our worst player, hopeless apart from a small period of time after we scored.
After about 20 minutes of the first half I wanted a super power which would enable me to reach onto the pitch, pick him up by his Bo Selecta heid and remove him.
Alas i did not have that power and he was able to continue running about in little circles until that wee Hearts laddie Hickey picked him up and kept him safely in his pocket.

I looked for him on the right when too long crosses went in to their box and out the other side. I was sure he would pop up and receive but he was nowhere to be seen. So I figured okay he'll be helping out Naismith at right back then that's why he's not getting high up the pitch. Then I noticed when Naismith needed help at right back he was no where to be seen. So I presume you are right about him running in little circles somewhere in mid, when we could have done with him in other areas.

erin go bragh
25-09-2019, 04:31 PM

I thought he had a good 10 mins after we scored but should have been subbed after that ,as he looked knackered .
Couldn’t understand why he wasn’t replaced by Middleton earlier.
Everyone in the ground except our manager ,could see Hearts were gaining the upper hand and we needed to change .

hibee_girl
28-09-2019, 05:58 PM
He’s just replied to someone on twitter saying he ‘should be good to go after the international break’

Heckys Wheel
29-09-2019, 09:59 AM
Be great to have him back. He’s been a big miss.

Unrelated but I noticed Lewis Vaughan was stretchered off yesterday. Knee gave way again apparently. Think that’s his third time, he’ll do well to come back from that.

bigwheel
29-09-2019, 10:43 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/d0ca9fa353e35dd5a86a9362d67645f9.jpg

How about this shocker ...why would any Hibs fan say this to one of our own ?

Hoping it was supposed to be funny

staunchhibby
29-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Do not find that funny especialy as it could be a career ending injury

Ardenttwo
29-09-2019, 12:06 PM

Saw he has said on his twitter that he will be back after the International break ever when that is

Since452
29-09-2019, 12:32 PM
Back in time run riot againt Celtic at Hampden