PDA

View Full Version : #HEXIT Protest

scooby
24-09-2019, 09:05 AM
I don't think we need to have a noisy protest, but do feel that we need to let the powers that be know the depth of feeling regarding our current plight.
Print your own #HEXIT poster on A4 paper and hold it up on Saturday, before and after the game.

Steven79
24-09-2019, 09:06 AM
He won't see it from our living rooms?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
24-09-2019, 09:23 AM
hexit is possibly the cheesiest, daftest, cringiest thing I've seen since the Levein banner that said Leveout

scooby
24-09-2019, 09:27 AM
hexit is possibly the cheesiest, daftest, cringiest thing I've seen since the Levein banner that said Leveout

Just do nothing then?

JimBHibees
24-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Just do nothing then?

Yes, give club the chance to make the correct decision.

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Yes, give club the chance to make the correct decision.

😂😂😂😂😂

JimBHibees
24-09-2019, 10:18 AM
😂😂😂😂😂

Yes the pitchfork approach is eminently more sensible. If you don't think they will be considering his position given the run of form you must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

Hibernian32
24-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Don't turn up and you won't need the A4 print outs that's a better protest

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Yes the pitchfork approach is eminently more sensible. If you don't think they will be considering his position given the run of form you must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

He should have been sacked after Ibrox. If you are waiting for the board to come to the right conclusion and not be “knee jerk” it’s you that’s on cloud cuckoo land.

They had their chance to make the correct decision after being hammered in Motherwell then gutless in Killie after throwing away leads against St Johnstone and Morton. That led us to Sunday, now they have the chance again before tomorrow after being embarrassed by the *****st of hearts team on a record break run of poor results. Will they make the correct decision before Saturday? Not a hope imo. But you just sit there ever faithful convinced the club have a clue what they are doing.

Lee Marvin
24-09-2019, 10:38 AM
My protest is my season ticket seat going empty.

I would rather lose 5-0 on Saturday than fluke a 1-1 draw. That's how bad I feel towards this regime at the moment

DarlingtonHibee
24-09-2019, 10:51 AM
I don't think we need to have a noisy protest, but do feel that we need to let the powers that be know the depth of feeling regarding our current plight.
Print your own #HEXIT poster on A4 paper and hold it up on Saturday, before and after the game.

Ffs... Aye carry on. 🙄

Coco Bryce
24-09-2019, 10:54 AM

I would rather lose 5-0 on Saturday than fluke a 1-1 draw. That's how bad I feel towards this regime at the moment

Our ST seats will also be empty.

As sad as it is. I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself and the kids to attend games now.

Just torture watching Hibs just now.

JimBHibees
24-09-2019, 01:56 PM
He should have been sacked after Ibrox. If you are waiting for the board to come to the right conclusion and not be “knee jerk” it’s you that’s on cloud cuckoo land.

They had their chance to make the correct decision after being hammered in Motherwell then gutless in Killie after throwing away leads against St Johnstone and Morton. That led us to Sunday, now they have the chance again before tomorrow after being embarrassed by the *****st of hearts team on a record break run of poor results. Will they make the correct decision before Saturday? Not a hope imo. But you just sit there ever faithful convinced the club have a clue what they are doing.

They clearly do have a clue what is going on don't know why you think any different. Possibly Ron reluctant to pull the trigger so early in his regime. He will go it is the timing and to be honest surprised it didn't happen after Sunday but might be better a new guy takes over after Aberdeen game. If we had sacked him after Ibrox the club would have been a total laughing stock given his win percentage would have been over 50%.

Ardenttwo
24-09-2019, 01:59 PM

Dont think you need to worry about 0-5 on Saturday and it could be more. Lenny will be going 100% to put pressure on Dempster

Northernhibee
24-09-2019, 02:45 PM

Yep, sheer depths of cringeworthy banter that.

Hibernia&Alba
24-09-2019, 02:53 PM

Yep, sheer depths of cringeworthy banter that.

I actually think it's rather good :confused:

SunshineOnLeith
24-09-2019, 03:30 PM
I'd rather he be given a ten year contract than hold up a wee piece of paper with 'hexit' written on it 😂

inglisavhibs
24-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Our ST seats will also be empty.

As sad as it is. I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself and the kids to attend games now.

Just torture watching Hibs just now.

Aye let's just shut the doors for good. Thick and thin for me, yes it's dire but if results don't pick up he will go anyway (not holding out much hope)

H18 SFR
24-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Why a slogan like Hexit? Why? Why? Why?

Monts
24-09-2019, 03:49 PM

Would "get the heck out of our club" be better?

H18 SFR
24-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Would "get the heck out of our club" be better?

No.

Wilson
24-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Where is the fan who dare not oust Heck from our club?

Wilson
24-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Where is the fan who dare not oust Heck from our club?

Too derivative?

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 04:10 PM
No.

Get out our club from top to Heckingbottom?

scooby
24-09-2019, 04:14 PM

Cos it's short, snappy and topical?

Cataplana
24-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Cos it's short, snappy and topical?

And fits on a sheet of A4.

A Hi-Bee
24-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Just dont go to the game they will soon start to notice, protesting is no gonna work, action works.

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Through thick and thin

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Through thick and thin

Backing the manager?

Wilson
24-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Through thick and thin

Just depends on how much thin you believe we should be getting for our investment. How much thin from where we were when Hecky started. How much thin for a club of our size in a league as poor as this? Support for a manager is not unconditional. Results matter.

scooby
24-09-2019, 04:51 PM
And fits on a sheet of A4.

🤣🤣

flash
24-09-2019, 05:12 PM
How about "Down with this sort of thing".

Wilson
24-09-2019, 05:15 PM
How about "Down with this sort of thing".

"Careful now"

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Backing the manager?

Just depends on how much thin you believe we should be getting for our investment. How much thin from where we were when Hecky started. How much thin for a club of our size in a league as poor as this? Support for a manager is not unconditional. Results matter.

I don't support the manager, I never support managers or players or anything. I support Hibs and all that encompases through thick and thin.

Leith Green
24-09-2019, 06:47 PM
A few years ago i was going nuts round the back of the main stand after relegation , that was after years of gradual decline and mismanagement from board and 1st team manager. This time around im gonna just not bother going to the games , the club are heading for the championship and the idiots in charge are too stubborn and clueless to see it.

Deek01
24-09-2019, 07:32 PM

Jeezo, that’s horrendous.