PDA

View Full Version : Has to be now Hibs

HibeesLittleHel
24-09-2019, 08:02 AM
That’s all, do it. Do it now!

Heisenberg
24-09-2019, 08:06 AM
It’s not happening. He’ll be here for the next few games.

Hibernian32
24-09-2019, 08:54 AM
Probably lining up our man now we know the inevitable.

I'm guessing he'll be in the stands at Pittodrie.

hibsmad
24-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Probably lining up our man now we know the inevitable.

I'm guessing he'll be in the stands at Pittodrie.

My guess as well.

Stuck with him until the Celtic game. After that we'll let him go and have Eddie May in charge and the 11 players he's known the longest on the park at Pittodrie.

We then have a run of very winnable games until the end of November and is an ideal time to bring in the new manager.

I'm hoping anyway...

bingo70
24-09-2019, 09:39 AM
My guess as well.

Stuck with him until the Celtic game. After that we'll let him go and have Eddie May in charge and the 11 players he's known the longest on the park at Pittodrie.

We then have a run of very winnable games until the end of November and is an ideal time to bring in the new manager.

I'm hoping anyway...

If we sack Heckingbottom now, we won’t have a new manager in place until the Aberdeen game at the earliest anyway, I think it’s normally around 2 weeks for a new manager to come in, always feels much longer but sure somebody posted the average time and it was about 14 days.

I get the logic in waiting until after the Celtic game but I don’t agree with it, it’s inevitable so just get on with it.

Scotty Leither
24-09-2019, 09:41 AM
If we sack Heckingbottom now, we won’t have a new manager in place until the Aberdeen game at the earliest anyway, I think it’s normally around 2 weeks for a new manager to come in, always feels much longer but sure somebody posted the average time and it was about 14 days.

I get the logic in waiting until after the Celtic game but I don’t agree with it, it’s inevitable so just get on with it.

Board meeting in progress now, if there's no statement or communication of any kind after it then we are being taken for mugs.

Hibernian Verse
24-09-2019, 09:44 AM
There definitely weren't enough threads like this already.

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 09:47 AM
There definitely weren't enough threads like this already.

There isn’t. Until he’s gone there’s not.

Hibernian Verse
24-09-2019, 09:49 AM
There isn’t. Until he’s gone there’s not.Hibs net threads will definitely put pressure on the board right enough.

We need to vote with our feet not go round in circles on social media!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hibsmad
24-09-2019, 09:52 AM

As the post I quoted mentioned, we'll be lining up the new man now.

If we do announce that he is leaving after the Celtic game then my feeling is that it won't take us 2 weeks to appoint a new manager. In the stands for the Aberdeen game and then officially taking over on match days afterwards.

I actually think we have a slightly better chance against Killie and Celtic with Heckingbottom in charge than we would with Eddie May. Slightly...

All that being said, if we removed him now then I'd be pretty damn happy!

The 90+2
24-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Hibs net threads will definitely put pressure on the board right enough.

We need to vote with our feet not go round in circles on social media!

I never said that. The longer he’s in charge the more posts/threads there
will be. I’m not sure why that surprises or annoys you? What else do you think is dominate the board?

Hibernian Verse
24-09-2019, 09:58 AM
I never said that. The longer he’s in charge the more posts/threads there
will be. I’m not sure why that surprises or annoys you? What else do you think is dominate the board?You are correct its inevitable, but there are already threads for this.

Hibernian32
24-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Board meeting in progress now, if there's no statement or communication of any kind after it then we are being taken for mugs.

Board meeting in progress? You ITK

Hibernian32
24-09-2019, 10:18 AM
My guess as well.

I'm hoping anyway...

Got a feeling it will be stockdale caretaker he's had a bit more experience than Eddie May, did stockdale not beat man City while he was Sunderland caretaker?

hibsmad
24-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Got a feeling it will be stockdale caretaker he's had a bit more experience than Eddie May, did stockdale not beat man City while he was Sunderland caretaker?

I'm not sure. I just assumed he would go as well. If he is willing to take over, and doesn't feel too much loyalty towards Hecky, then that could be the best short term solution.

Peanut Shaz
24-09-2019, 07:12 PM
The board know it, Leeann knows it, Paul & Robbie know it, the players know it, the fans know it...the management team are living on borrowed time. Why delay the inevitable? Just part ways and let's start afresh asap.

Here’s Lucy!
24-09-2019, 07:19 PM
The board know it, Leeann knows it, Paul & Robbie know it, the players know it, the fans know it...the management team are living on borrowed time. Why delay the inevitable? Just part ways and let's start afresh asap.

Correct.

The longer he’s here, the deeper the hole we will have to climb from when he leaves.

If we lose to Killie tomorrow, get rid before the Celtic and Aberdeen games, as we are probably taking nothing from these two anyway.

where'stheslope
25-09-2019, 06:21 PM
We all know Heckingbottom is under contract, so why should he walk away and lose good money?
You can say all you want about ethics and morality, but when did that happen in football?
He's here until the board agrees a package for him to leave, until then we've just got to hope he turns it round!!!!

Pete
25-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Right now all that matters is the win.

C'mon Hibs let's get to Hampden!

heretoday
25-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Come on Hibbies! :flag: