PDA

View Full Version : Let’s get behind the boys

Dolce7
23-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Let’s all get behind the boys on Wednesday night and kick start our season.

S4uzee
23-09-2019, 06:28 PM

Naw, they’re absolutely gash. Get through to a semi final against Celtic/rangers or hearts/Aberdeen and get humiliated ... no thanks

WoreTheGreen
23-09-2019, 06:29 PM

Kick start my friend we need jump started we are car heading for the cliffs eadge

emerald green
23-09-2019, 06:32 PM
I don't think there will be very many there to get behind the boys.

SChibs
23-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Naw, they’re absolutely gash. Get through to a semi final against Celtic/rangers or hearts/Aberdeen and get humiliated ... no thanks

Either your joking or you attitude towards your team is awful. Isn't the job of a supporter to support the team even if they are 'gash'. Easy to support the team when they are winning, less so when they aren't playing well

BILLYHIBS
23-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Kick start my friend we need jump started we are car heading for the cliffs eadge

Aye and with Hecky at the wheel he is gonna drive us over the edge

Championship here we come!

Hermit Crab
23-09-2019, 06:35 PM

You're at it.

B.H.F.C
23-09-2019, 06:37 PM
We might win the game, but it won’t ‘kickstart’ our season.

It’s unlikely that we’ll win but even the poorest of teams scrape a result here or there.

A cup quarter final, and I’m going, but I couldn’t see it far enough.

hibbysam
23-09-2019, 06:44 PM
A ****ing defibrillator couldn’t kick start us this season.

Nicho87
23-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Worse than hibs official twitter. Hate these rallying cries. The board need to sort this mess now.

mcfly
23-09-2019, 06:49 PM

Shouldn’t the boys as you say give the fans something back??

We have supported them all season. Time for them to perform.

However the board have to act and act soon or we are in a relegation fight.

Dalianwanda
23-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Its ironic that we call for the team to have some heart & pride yet so many on here have just chucked in the towel. I want PH to go but I also cant see any benefit when the players are on the pitch of giving them anything other than full support.

Stokesy's on fire
23-09-2019, 06:51 PM
I will get behind them to help push them out the door

Bostonhibby
23-09-2019, 07:01 PM
https://images.app.goo.gl/hJovW3CvxxgX55aP6

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
23-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Looking forward to it now. A realistic chance of a semi final
What a lift it would give everyone

Weegreenman
23-09-2019, 07:08 PM
This is going to get really ugly. 😞 Heads need to roll.

chrisski33
23-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Well there doesn't seem to be any men in the team just boys but about time they got their act together

DTS
23-09-2019, 07:11 PM
I went to ibrox, I went to Motherwell, I went to killie. I’ve tried to “get behind the boys” and I’m done. Not missed a game this season but I don’t give a flying one about Wednesday night, 2-0 killie followed by 4-0 Celtic rounded of nicely with a 1-0 pumping at pittodrie and maybe then he’ll be away and we might then have something to get behind

Deansy
24-09-2019, 10:51 AM
The support is always behind the team - it's the manager that's done !.

MyJo
24-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Getting on the players backs isn't going to help us.

Even when PH is sacked the players that are here now are the ones that the next manager is going to have to work with to get us up the table.

Save your anger for the manager otherwise we will have a squad of players with zero confidence and no real connection to the club that won't give a damn if we are relegated and will be happy to pick up their wages and not perform until they are paid off because of the way they are treated by us.

Screaming at someone and telling them how s**t they are at their job has never made anyone better, in any role, in my experience.

Hiber-nation
24-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Looking forward to it now. A realistic chance of a semi final
What a lift it would give everyone

To be honest, a semi final is a terrifying thought with him in charge.

HibeeHibernian4
24-09-2019, 11:19 AM
I want Heckingbottom gone like everybody else, but we're ninety minutes from Hampden so lets just back them tomorrow night and hope for a miracle.

Stuart93
24-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Worse than hibs official twitter. Hate these rallying cries. The board need to sort this mess now.

Yep, remember similar the season we went dow

Everyone trying to rally the crowd on because we only need a point

Get him punted and get it done now

Would we even want to be embarrassed at hampden ffs, seen enough of that to do me a lifetime

Yorkshire HFC
24-09-2019, 11:32 AM
The support is always behind the team - it's the manager that's done !.

Why aren’t the players taking any of the flak? Is it really all down to the manager, who has to sit and watch them make error after error, just like the rest of us?

sean04
24-09-2019, 11:35 AM
I’ll be there on sat but the life has been drained out of me. If I didn’t have the season ticket I certainly wouldn’t be paying to go
We deserve better than what we’re getting

Anthony Soprano
24-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Why aren’t the players taking any of the flak? Is it really all down to the manager, who has to sit and watch them make error after error, just like the rest of us?

No, the majority of the team can go as well

Torto7
24-09-2019, 11:38 AM
To be honest, a semi final is a terrifying thought with him in charge.

It would help us pay him off and some of his pishy signings. Hopefully the useless gits can squeak a win here.

MrRobot
24-09-2019, 11:49 AM

I hope this is just a really **** joke.

JimBHibees
24-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Its ironic that we call for the team to have some heart & pride yet so many on here have just chucked in the towel. I want PH to go but I also cant see any benefit when the players are on the pitch of giving them anything other than full support.

Absolutely spot on.

RIP
24-09-2019, 12:01 PM
I agree with the majority here.

We have the choice of growing a pair and giving 100% support or slinking away with a whimper.

Time to stand behind the team whilst calling for a change

inglisavhibs
24-09-2019, 04:40 PM

well said mate, we all know it's poor stuff at the moment but it's results that will end his reign not keyboard warriors.

Keith_M
24-09-2019, 04:44 PM
I don't think there will be very many there to get behind the boys.

I think you're right.

There was only 900 at the recent league game and I it'l be even lower for this one.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Hope we go 433, have a go at them, give the fans something to get excited about. I’m sure we’ll all get behind them pre kick off!

Hiber-nation
24-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Hope we go 433, have a go at them, give the fans something to get excited about. I’m sure we’ll all get behind them pre kick off!

It'll be an eerie silence. Hopefully a few changes in personnel if not formation to at least get us interested.

Sioux
24-09-2019, 05:15 PM

We can't play 4 3 3. That means only one up front. We are Hibs. We should attack. Two up front is a must.

Am I getting this right?

On a second point, do we want another semi v Hertz? Not sure that many would turn out for that, or against anyone else for that matter.

worcesterhibby
24-09-2019, 05:36 PM
well said mate, we all know it's poor stuff at the moment but it's results that will end his reign not keyboard warriors.

agree

Billy Whizz
24-09-2019, 06:23 PM
We can't play 4 3 3. That means only one up front. We are Hibs. We should attack. Two up front is a must.

Am I getting this right?

On a second point, do we want another semi v Hertz? Not sure that many would turn out for that, or against anyone else for that matter.

For me, 433 has 2 attacking wide men, and a striker

Leith Green
24-09-2019, 06:41 PM
I went to ibrox, I went to Motherwell, I went to killie. I’ve tried to “get behind the boys” and I’m done. Not missed a game this season but I don’t give a flying one about Wednesday night, 2-0 killie followed by 4-0 Celtic rounded of nicely with a 1-0 pumping at pittodrie and maybe then he’ll be away and we might then have something to get behind

Im the same as you , missed a game through holidays.. Wont be going back to an away game and will probably just swerve the home games until the board grow a pair and admit they have got it wrong. Its one thing looking at results and performances, which have been disgusting btw , then you look at there being no real identity to the side , no bond between manager and fans , fans and players etc.. If the board accepts this to be good enough then im just giving games a miss , no point me being there.

Hermit Crab
25-09-2019, 01:10 AM

The only thing you'll be behind is me!! In the pie queue. :greengrin

DetroitHibs
25-09-2019, 03:06 AM
Watch that second goal against Hearts and tell me these guys are giving 100%. They stood and watched the prick take the piss and then watched there full back bomb on and skelp one in. No desire, or effort whatsoever.

Irish-Hibee
25-09-2019, 03:41 AM
:clapper::clapper::clapper:

jacomo
25-09-2019, 12:08 PM

Am I getting this right?

Barca generally play 433 and are rarely criticised for a lack of attacking intent.

442 can be very defensive and workmanlike (Burnley). It’s about personnel and approach as much as formation.