PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Supporters Poll

OfficialHSL
23-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Can we please just provide a gentle reminder to all donators to register their vote by 5pm on Friday.
This is your Organisation so please vote.

Hibernian Supporters

Yuillsy
23-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Is this the real vote? I've voted in the test vote but I've logged into my account today and can't find a link to a new poll anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Chorley Hibee
23-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Can we please just provide a gentle reminder to all donators to register their vote by 5pm on Friday.

Hibernian Supporters

I asked for confirmation, 2 weeks ago, that my contributions have been cancelled, as website was not working. I'm still awaiting a response.

Billy Whizz
23-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Is this the real vote? I've voted in the test vote but I've logged into my account today and can't find a link to a new poll anywhere?

Log on as normal, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to “Mood in the Camp”

Yuillsy
23-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Log on as normal, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to “Mood in the Camp”Thanks mate![emoji106]

G B Young
23-09-2019, 07:38 PM
When I click on 'Mood in the camp' I'm asked for a password which can apparently be found on the 'My Accounts' page. Any idea where I should be seeing the password?

Yuillsy
23-09-2019, 07:46 PM
When I click on 'Mood in the camp' I'm asked for a password which can apparently be found on the 'My Accounts' page. Any idea where I should be seeing the password?Before you click "Cast your vote" the password is in the paragraph under the heading 'Mood in the Camp'.

G B Young
23-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Before you click "Cast your vote" the password is in the paragraph under the heading 'Mood in the Camp'.

Got it, thanks!

Cheshire Hibby
26-09-2019, 05:49 PM

Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL

FYI

your pm box is full and cannot accept new pm,s. Please rectify.

I have cast my vote and emailed you separately. PM was by way of back up but would not be accepted by your account.

CH

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Probably not the right thread to ask but hey ho, is the 3rd strip next season still going ahead and if so, what’s the deadline for reaching the full donation amount?