PDA

View Full Version : Apology - Kenny Millar

truehibernian
23-09-2019, 04:04 PM
Yesterday was a bruising defeat and one which I think we felt was coming given the form we are in and the general depression the club is in. However, reading back my posts I (wrongly) accused/implied some in the club of taking their eye off the ball and being complacent, amongst many, Kenny (Millar).

Kenny - I know how hard you work behind the scenes and in the past you have mailed me about ongoing work. I owe you an apology on the public forum rather than by PM - I was wrong to go 'over the top' with my criticism. I (along with many fans) appreciate the work you do with a small team around you.

I stick to my point that over the last year there has been a drop in creativity and innovation around the marketing of the club. We were driving in the right direction and for many reasons, whether that be people leaving or being 'head-hunted', we perhaps had to get back to the drawing board but we appear to have lost our way a little and of course bad results are never a great time to seize the initiative and get fans onside.

However my comments were unacceptable and please (if you can) accept my apologies. I'm passionate about the club and allowed my feelings about yesterday to override my rational thought and my comments were very poor indeed.

Keep doing what you are doing and hopefully the tide will turn in the right direction :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Nice touch that in the cold light of day and after reflection folks can see things with a bit more perspective. We’re all passionate about the club and want us to do well and are frustrated that the standards and highs of not so long ago are not there at the minute. That’s not to say that those behind the scenes aren’t doing all they can to make things happen...

and for those of a different persuasion - FTH ;)