PDA

View Full Version : Heated and stupid argument

ArmadaleHibs
23-09-2019, 12:44 AM
I am a season ticket holder in the west upper. I am seated in the second row from the front right down at the FF end. After They scored their second today I ended up in a heated argument with two or three of my fellow fans that should never have happened. All heat of the moment stuff but it is really not like me at all. If you are the guy and woman who I was arguing with I would like to apologise now. I know we were all frustrated today but we should not be doing this regardless of what’s happening on the pitch. I hope whoever it was I was arguing with does see this and can take my apology sincerely. I know the lad I was arguing with lost the plot when our equaliser was denied and I feel his pain. Sorry to whom it concerns

GGTTH

Mixu1875
23-09-2019, 12:49 AM
👏👏👏👏👏

Takes a big man to post a public apology.

ArmadaleHibs
23-09-2019, 05:14 AM
I feel in this case it requires an apology

Ggtth

MB62
23-09-2019, 07:19 AM
I sat in Row AA in the West Stand Upper down at FFS end for a game last season, there with my wife as usual. Have to say, they guys that were sat immediately behind me in BB were brutal, slagged everything that was happening on the pitch. Thankfully, at least 2 of them didn't reappear for the 2nd half (I think it was 0-0 at half-time) and Hibs went on to win.
I've never been back to those seats again as their whole attitude right from the first whistle, really p155ed me off.

matty_f
23-09-2019, 07:39 AM
I am a season ticket holder in the west upper. I am seated in the second row from the front right down at the FF end. After They scored their second today I ended up in a heated argument with two or three of my fellow fans that should never have happened. All heat of the moment stuff but it is really not like me at all. If you are the guy and woman who I was arguing with I would like to apologise now. I know we were all frustrated today but we should not be doing this regardless of what’s happening on the pitch. I hope whoever it was I was arguing with does see this and can take my apology sincerely. I know the lad I was arguing with lost the plot when our equaliser was denied and I feel his pain. Sorry to whom it concerns

GGTTH
Good on you for apologising. You won’t have been the only one feeling it yesterday so don’t be too hard on yourself.

I'm Spartacus
23-09-2019, 08:18 AM
What was it about??!! These things happen in the heat of the moment, or was it PH and LD you were arguing with?? :-/

ArmadaleHibs
23-09-2019, 02:32 PM
What was it about??!! These things happen in the heat of the moment, or was it PH and LD you were arguing with?? :-/

If it was ph and ld there would be no apology from me I’m afraid.

Ggtth

bringbackbenny
23-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Was the lad you argued with the eejit who attempted to destroy his seat just before final whistle?

CMurdoch
23-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Was the lad you argued with the eejit who attempted to destroy his seat just before final whistle?

Ha ha ha
Who does that?
What an embarrassment some folk are

DH1875
23-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Can see there being a wee argument or two next weekend. Not gonna be pretty, especially if we are on a hiding.

bringbackbenny
23-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Ha ha ha
Who does that?
What an embarrassment some folk are

Embarrassment isn't strong enough, complete and utter cretinous behaviour. 2 stewards were about to intervene but I don't know how they got on. It's ridiculous a steward on minimum wage are put in positions to deal with extreme anti-social behaviour.

Scouse Hibee
23-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Embarrassment isn't strong enough, complete and utter cretinous behaviour. 2 stewards were about to intervene but I don't know how they got on. It's ridiculous a steward on minimum wage are put in positions to deal with extreme anti-social behaviour.

What’s minimum wage got to do with it?

ArmadaleHibs
23-09-2019, 06:58 PM

Aye lol

Ggtth

CMac1988
23-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Had the same at the tail end of last season. Fortunately we scored shortly after which eased the tension and I apologized. In an ideal world we wouldn't argue with one another but sometimes there's no middle ground between two extremely differing opinions. Best thing is to apologize and/or move on like you have so kudos.