PDA

View Full Version : action from Ron?

chrisski33
22-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Will the result of the Derby force Ron to take action and show us he means business?

madhatter
22-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Hope so. Doubt it.

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Time for him to “pony up”

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Nobody knows why the boy bought our club let alone take action.

Don’t give me the **** he will observe either.

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 11:18 PM
And his intentions?

Bought us over, done nothing.

Why did he buy the club? It must be for something.

Does anyone know?

Hi Heid Yin
22-09-2019, 11:45 PM
I have a hunch that our at present low-profile new owner is observing and taking note and conferring discreetly behind the scenes and that he will make his intentions known in his own good time.

Fife-Hibee
22-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Will the result of the Derby force Ron to take action and show us he means business?

He's had his chance to show us that he means business and he's blown it. You don't show that you mean business after a derby. You show it during the derby.

truehibernian
22-09-2019, 11:49 PM
I have a hunch that our at present low-profile new owner is observing and taking note and conferring discreetly behind the scenes and that he will make his intentions known in his own good time.

I don't - I think the owner hasn't a clue about the feeling around the club and management and needs to act. I'm not talking cheque book stuff, I'm talking about getting rid of people who are absolutely under-performing at all aspects of the club. Management, media and marketing, commercial, etc.

Top to bottom - change is required.

Frankhfc
22-09-2019, 11:50 PM

I agree with this. He's hardly been in the door yet some are saying he's 'blown it'. We've yet to see what Ron's business plan is.

Fife-Hibee
22-09-2019, 11:53 PM
I agree with this. He's hardly been in the door yet some are saying he's 'blown it'. We've yet to see what Ron's business plan is.

I read "Ron" as "Paul" for some reason. Time for bed I think. :greengrin

madhatter

Let’s just hope we have enough fans still bothered to hear his plans when he decides to reveal them. Pretty sure part of the reason we haven’t heard about them is because the footballing side of things is a disaster and he’ll be mainly talking about community work.

Hi Heid Yin
I don't - I think the owner hasn't a clue about the feeling around the club and management and needs to act. I'm not talking cheque book stuff, I'm talking about getting rid of people who are absolutely under-performing at all aspects of the club. Management, media and marketing, commercial, etc.

Top to bottom - change is required.

And why do you assume that he is not discreetly observing and taking note and conferring on all the things you have just listed?

Hi Heid Yin
22-09-2019, 11:54 PM

:agree:

Frankhfc
23-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Let’s just hope we have enough fans still bothered to hear his plans when he decides to reveal them. Pretty sure part of the reason we haven’t heard about them is because the footballing side of things is a disaster and he’ll be mainly talking about community work.

Nope its actually because I'm a lifelong supporter not a fan whose been through all the lows, very lows, moderate, highs, very highs and PERSEVERE.

I'm very interested in what Ron has in store for us as he was signed off by Sir Tom who wouldn't have sold to him otherwise if not being convinced of Ron's good intentions for our club.

zitelli62
23-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Ron will make a move very soon I'm sure hes seen enough to make his mind up just a hunch no inside knowledge. 😉

Weegreenman
23-09-2019, 12:19 AM
I have a hunch that Ron will do nothing, zilch......nada. We’ll go out the cup Wednesday and no doubt lose to Celtic and then Aberdeen. We are in serious trouble right now.

Ron, you need to act now!

truehibernian
23-09-2019, 12:25 AM
And why do you assume that he is not discreetly observing and taking note and conferring on all the things you have just listed?

He's watched pre-season, watched some games, seen us not have a sponsor, seen the poor media and communications around the club, and hopefully seen the complete lack of creative spark behind the scenes. Yet nothing has been done. Not talking about knee jerk reactions, I'm talking about a guy who has come from a background of expertise in producing a 'product' - and there is none at Hibs. The media and commercial side of things is terrible, the stadium and game day experience is terrible, the football is terrible...........need I expand ?

Hibs are as dull as dishwater - top to bottom. Which is painful given the position of strength we were in for the last few seasons. People have taken their eye off the ball, the appointments have been incredibly sloppy and poor, and we have (in some areas) been drawn into nepotism and 'jobs for the boys'.

Was having a beer with my eldest today and even he said that being a fan (last few seasons) was great due to the creativity Hibs had had around marketing the club -(campaigns, videos, music, capitalising on results/games) - there's no verve or vibrancy. He was drawn back into attending games due to the positive approach and 'vibe' around being a fan. Fans reps are a token voice (and in my opinion useless), we employed an ex red top journalist as a Comms Manager due to him being a supporter and his previous position with a failing SFA and his brother being at the club, we haven't a decent sponsor, and the fans are being fed sub-standard fair..........need I go on ?

Root and branch, club needs refreshed - all organisations do when the product is failing. He needs to act fast and give those in positions of responsibility a 'kick up the backside' - it feels like the 80's and 90's again.

Mixu1875
23-09-2019, 12:27 AM
Nothing ‘major’ will be done this season. This season will be him bedding himself in behind the scene and putting his mark on internal matters first and foremost, next season we might see some real changes.

CraigHibee
23-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Ron is addressing issues off the field where improvements are needed i really dont think itll be too long before he takes action on the field, he will be asking questions about why we are where we are, ron cant be blamed for the manager being *****, he wasnt on board when we appointed him

FilipinoHibs
23-09-2019, 02:11 AM

Yup that is what USA businessmen do particularly when they have put their own money up.

Heisenberg
23-09-2019, 05:48 AM
Nothing ‘major’ will be done this season. This season will be him bedding himself in behind the scene and putting his mark on internal matters first and foremost, next season we might see some real changes.

Some real changes as a Scottish Championship club? We’ve been there before. Better to get the ball rolling before it’s too late.

Clarence
23-09-2019, 06:17 AM
Maybe Ron’s TV company is making a Sunderland til I die follow up. They’ve even got a cast member in Robbie Stockdale. This series feels very similar to the last one at the moment.

Greenworld
23-09-2019, 06:17 AM
I agree with this. He's hardly been in the door yet some are saying he's 'blown it'. We've yet to see what Ron's business plan is.That's the bit I don't get he bought the club without a plan?
Is he just making the plan up on the hoof.
Hibs are in free fall and silence is all you'll hear

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

we are hibs
23-09-2019, 06:48 AM

Okay then. We will all just wait on this guy building this buisiness plan we have been hearing so much about whilst we will inevitably be sitting bottom come the international break and in a relegation dogfight yet again. But as long as he has time to build this great plan.

He doesnt have time when it comes to this. He needs to realise every second he lets this absolute farce continue it will only end up reflecting badly on him. As it stands we have heard from him twice. A press conference when he took over where both he and dempster said they looked forward to sharing their vision and ambitions in the following WEEKS and months. Well here we are 3 months on and we heard zero in those weeks and still havent heard about any form of plans or any changes that are going to be made. One interview hes had with hibs tv where he basically talked a lot about nothing. No real insight. Its all well and good wanting time to do this and that but when the team, management and general footballing department is failing so badly he needs to act now as he simply doesnt have time.

Coco Bryce
23-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Petrie saw this shambles coming that's for sure.

JXM73
23-09-2019, 06:58 AM
House prices in edinburgh still rising, now will it be flats or houses?

Smartie
23-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Maybe Ron’s TV company is making a Sunderland til I die follow up. They’ve even got a cast member in Robbie Stockdale. This series feels very similar to the last one at the moment.

A Spanish language documentary following Pablo Heckingculito's muchachos on their journey to the Scottish Championship.

WhileTheChief..
23-09-2019, 07:33 AM
He’s probably wondering the same thing now.

Sammy7nil
23-09-2019, 07:34 AM
He’s probably wondering the same thing now.

:greengrin

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 07:35 AM
And his intentions?

Does anyone know?

Is it not the case that he invested a million pounds?

GreenCastle
23-09-2019, 07:37 AM
He's watched pre-season, watched some games, seen us not have a sponsor, seen the poor media and communications around the club, and hopefully seen the complete lack of creative spark behind the scenes. Yet nothing has been done. Not talking about knee jerk reactions, I'm talking about a guy who has come from a background of expertise in producing a 'product' - and there is none at Hibs. The media and commercial side of things is terrible, the stadium and game day experience is terrible, the football is terrible...........need I expand ?

Hibs are as dull as dishwater - top to bottom. Which is painful given the position of strength we were in for the last few seasons. People have taken their eye off the ball, the appointments have been incredibly sloppy and poor, and we have (in some areas) been drawn into nepotism and 'jobs for the boys'.

Was having a beer with my eldest today and even he said that being a fan (last few seasons) was great due to the creativity Hibs had had around marketing the club -(campaigns, videos, music, capitalising on results/games) - there's no verve or vibrancy. He was drawn back into attending games due to the positive approach and 'vibe' around being a fan. Fans reps are a token voice (and in my opinion useless), we employed an ex red top journalist as a Comms Manager due to him being a supporter and his previous position with a failing SFA and his brother being at the club, we haven't a decent sponsor, and the fans are being fed sub-standard fair..........need I go on ?

Root and branch, club needs refreshed - all organisations do when the product is failing. He needs to act fast and give those in positions of responsibility a 'kick up the backside' - it feels like the 80's and 90's again.

Yup.

Someone who understands what’s happening.

It’s not just as simple as change the manager. Every single department should be under review.

Even after the cup win things weren’t perfect. There are too many staff in comfortable positions.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Is it not the case that he invested a million pounds?

Where about? We’re not allowed to know.

A million £ is peanuts these days in football anyway.

Again, what was the point in him buying the club? It seems nobody knows at all.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 07:38 AM

Ya dancer. Be patient and wait for next season/season after as per usual.

Joe6-2
23-09-2019, 07:39 AM
And his intentions?

Does anyone know?

A question I and other fans I know are asking right now!

Vault Boy
23-09-2019, 07:41 AM

We're also debt free now. He's made a significant financial commitment already. He's just in the door, I don't think we could expect anything sweeping just yet really.

As for his plans? Depends on whether you believe him when he outlined them in his press interviews a few months ago.

Hopefully he'll make bigger changes as time goes on.

greenpaper55
Mates and i were wondering the same, is it a hobby, or did he always wanted to own a football club and this was a nice cheap option ? Either way we will soon see his intentions as he will have to deal with the manager situation pronto and getting rid of the said and finding a new one is going to cost money.

Sammy7nil
Ron is addressing issues off the field where improvements are needed i really dont think itll be too long before he takes action on the field, he will be asking questions about why we are where we are, ron cant be blamed for the manager being *****, he wasnt on board when we appointed him

His plan is the wrong way round we could have the best set up in the Championship. The players and results on pitch should ALWAYS be the main focus for a football club. Property management is different all together :greengrin

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 07:43 AM

He invested a million for the club to spend as it chooses. That's not "doing nothing". It's a start. And given that he's just started owning the club, maybe cut him some slack.

Heisenberg
23-09-2019, 07:44 AM
House prices in edinburgh still rising, now will it be flats or houses?

Ridiculous suggestion. What makes anyone think he’s in this to do us over? He’s a respected businessman who has a good track record. He bought the club because of his love of the game.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 07:47 AM

He’s accountable for not sacking the **** though.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Ridiculous suggestion. What makes anyone think he’s in this to do us over? He’s a respected businessman who has a good track record. He bought the club because of his love of the game.

Aye so he did. Buy the club because he loves football, have the club for four months see the club ***** and bottom of the league and sit and do nothing about it. Class start like.

J-C
23-09-2019, 07:51 AM
I remember him saying he wanted us to be up there and fighting to be best of the rest, to me that means getting 3rd with an outside chance of 2nd, well so far we're the worst of the worst under Heckingbottom, if something is not done, we'll be in the Championship before you know it.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 07:52 AM
He invested a million for the club to spend as it chooses. That's not "doing nothing". It's a start. And given that he's just started owning the club, maybe cut him some slack.

He’s the owner of the club. He just went “here’s a million chaps, ***** it how you see fit” aye?

Cut him some slack for what exactly? He’s the owner of our club that looks a ****ing shambles from top to bottom! There’s no time to cut people slack.

J-C
23-09-2019, 07:55 AM
He’s the owner of the club. He just went “here’s a million chaps, ***** it how you see fit” aye?

Cut him some slack for what exactly? He’s the owner of our club that looks a ****ing shambles from top to bottom! There’s no time to cut people slack.

I think they earmarked that million for the indoor pitch as there was enough cash there for incoming players, unfortunately we allowed this numpty of a manager to blow the budget on over priced lower grade p1sh from down south.

Heisenberg
23-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Aye so he did. Buy the club because he loves football, have the club for four months see the club ***** and bottom of the league and sit and do nothing about it. Class start like.

Ron Gordon is not to blame for the failings of Dempster, Craig and their footballing ****show. He only starts to get criticism from me if it doesn’t change. He’s put his trust in LD, time for her to earn her keep.

we are hibs
23-09-2019, 07:59 AM
We're also debt free now. He's made a significant financial commitment already. He's just in the door, I don't think we could expect anything sweeping just yet really.

As for his plans? Depends on whether you believe him when he outlined them in his press interviews a few months ago.

Hopefully he'll make bigger changes as time goes on.

What plans did he outline? Genuinely interested. As far as i heard he made some noise about being "best of the rest" but didnt and hasnt said how he plans about doing it.

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 08:01 AM

You said "he's done nothing". We already know that's a lie because he's cleared our debt and invested a million pounds. So you could cut him some slack by not posting lies about him for a start.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Ron Gordon is not to blame for the failings of Dempster, Craig and their footballing ****show. He only starts to get criticism from me if it doesn’t change. He’s put his trust in LD, time for her to earn her keep.

Well it needs to change and it needs to change right now otherwise the club is heading one way. He won’t be daft enough to not know that and if he bought the club through love of the game he will see we are utter *****.

Paisley Hibby
23-09-2019, 08:03 AM
I have a hunch that Ron will do nothing, zilch......nada. We’ll go out the cup Wednesday and no doubt lose to Celtic and then Aberdeen. We are in serious trouble right now.

Ron, you need to act now!

Even if he acts now it's not likely to change the results of the next 3 games. Like it or not it's the games against St Mirren, Hamilton and St Johnstone that now matter to us this season. And as Paul Heckingbottom has spent all the money we're in real ****.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:05 AM
You said "he's done nothing". We already know that's a lie because he's cleared our debt and invested a million pounds. So you could cut him some slack by not posting lies about him for a start.

Ok, so he invested some pocket money into other departments of the football club and he bought the club with its debt and fully paid the last owner his money back. Then....? And....?

There must be a reason he’s bought the club (paying the debt to the former owner was obviously part of the conditions of doing so) is

Nothing has been done after the initial investment in the football club in which he’s covered his investment with security of everything anyway. In fact all that’s happened since he bought the club is the creation of all his holding company over all the clubs assets.

jeffers
23-09-2019, 08:07 AM
I don't think it's unreasonable to question him, nothing to do with our current on field issues. He doesn't live here, he's not a Hibs supporter, he's not a billionaire who is going to pump millions into the team to give us a chance of winning the league and getting into the CL.

The only stated aim I've seen from him was to be "best of the rest." Now as a Hibs fan I'm realistic to know barring a Leicester type one off, that's as much as we can hope for in the league and I wouldn't be unhappy with that. Why would someone who has no connection to the club buy it though if realistically 3rd in the league is the best we can achieve ?

Vault Boy
23-09-2019, 08:08 AM
What plans did he outline? Genuinely interested. As far as i heard he made some noise about being "best of the rest" but didnt and hasnt said how he plans about doing it.

That's all I meant really! Think he's also mentioned developing our academy to be the best in the country. We certainly haven't been given any blueprints. :greengrin

SquashedFrogg
23-09-2019, 08:08 AM

It doesn't really.

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Ok, so he invested some pocket money into other departments of the football club and he bought the club with its debt and fully paid the last owner his money back. Then....? And....?

There must be a reason he’s bought the club (paying the debt to the former owner was obviously part of the conditions of doing so) is

Nothing has been done after the initial investment in the football club in which he’s covered his investment with security of everything anyway. In fact all that’s happened since he bought the club is the creation of all his holding company over all the clubs assets.

So you're conceding you are talking pish when you say he's done nothing?
If he was to take a million out of the club I'm guessing you wouldn't care? Just peanuts?

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:12 AM
So you're conceding you are talking pish when you say he's done nothing?

Since his initial investment, what’s he done like? He bought the club which included giving the last owner money he was due and put money into something or other. Since that there’s been absolutely nothing done. So no, it’s not pish. Unless you know differently obviously.

He can take a million out the club if he wants at any time. It’s his club and aye, a million is peanuts. Of course it means a lot more to a club who failed to attract a sponsor obviously.

Back to the original question or are you just going to spout on about wiping a debt? What was the reason he bought the club and what plans does he have? There must be some reason he gave Dempster £1m (apparently) to spend on how she wanted.

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Since his initial investment, what’s he done like? He bought the club which included giving the last owner money he was due and put money into something or other. Since that there’s been absolutely nothing done. So no, it’s not pish. Unless you know differently obviously.

Since his initial investment (which was a lot more than nothing) I don't know what he's "done like". Do you know? Cause it seems like you're pretty clued up on his activities (or lack of).

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Since his initial investment (which was a lot more than nothing) I don't know what he's "done like". Do you know? Cause it seems like you're pretty clued up on his activities (or lack of).

So he hasn’t done anything then?

How would I know? That’s why I’m asking the question 😂

HibsGW
23-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Of course we’re frustrated at the moment but blaming the new owner is absolutely ridiculous haha. The guy is just in the door and has a set-up already in place, the current set-up seems to be under-performing and he’ll see that if nothing changes, he’s not going to come in all guns blazing after 2 months and just sack the lot of them. He’s come in and injected a million pound that we wouldn’t have had without him being here. I for one would be worried if he had come in and was already personally deciding to sack Dempster, sack Heckingbottom and was massively visible in public already, sounds like some of us want Romanov 2.0 🤦🏼*♂️

Clarence
23-09-2019, 08:17 AM
A Spanish language documentary following Pablo Heckingculito's muchachos on their journey to the Scottish Championship.

Haha 😂

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Of course we’re frustrated at the moment but blaming the new owner is absolutely ridiculous haha. The guy is just in the door and has a set-up already in place, the current set-up seems to be under-performing and he’ll see that if nothing changes, he’s not going to come in all guns blazing after 2 months and just sack the lot of them. He’s come in and injected a million pound that we wouldn’t have had without him being here. I for one would be worried if he had come in and was already personally deciding to sack Dempster, sack Heckingbottom and was massively visible in public already, sounds like some of us want Romanov 2.0 🤦🏼*♂️

Budge bought Hearts, brought in someone joe knew football (***** or not) changed the management team and earned instant promotion back the Premiership. Surely he bought the club with some kind of plan in place or some kind of reason behind it? Did he just wake up one morning fancying buying a football club, bought us and just planned to keep it ran the way it is? He must see it was a shambles behind the scenes and on the pitch.

Marvellous
23-09-2019, 08:20 AM

Investing millions of pounds into a Scottish football team is not quite "doing nothing". Some owners actually obtain clubs and do nothing. Craig Whyte bought Rangers for a quid and actually did nothing. Our owner has just arrived and has invested his own money into buying the club and has invested an additional million pounds.

HibsGW
23-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Budge bought Hearts, brought in someone joe knew football (***** or not) changed the management team and earned instant promotion back the Premiership. Surely he bought the club with some kind of plan in place or some kind of reason behind it? Did he just wake up one morning fancying buying a football club, bought us and just planned to keep it ran the way it is? He must see it was a shambles behind the scenes and on the pitch.

So are you proposing that in June/July, whenever it was he came, he should have sacked Heckingbottom on the back of a pretty strong end to the season, taking us further up the table with a team in freefall and just started firing people willy nilly as soon as he got here? As a new person in charge you need to give things time to evaluate the situation, nobody takes to a billy big balls coming in and sacking everyone and calling the shots and an intelligent businessman knows these things. I fully agree that Heckingbottom needs sacked, this is down to Dempster at the moment and not Ron Gordon.

Not In The Know
23-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Investing millions of pounds into a Scottish football team is not quite "doing nothing". Some owners actually obtain clubs and do nothing. Craig Whyte bought Rangers for a quid and actually did nothing. Our owner has just arrived and has invested his own money into buying the club and has invested an additional million pounds.

Any idea what’s happening with his million quid cash investment?

I'm Spartacus
23-09-2019, 08:25 AM

Sadly, that's just wishful thinking IMO.

NAE NOOKIE
23-09-2019, 09:06 AM

Would that be the 3 seasons of continual growth in season ticket sales and general attendances, signing up a manager with the profile of a Neil Lennon and a decent record in games against the bigger clubs in the league?

The club Ron Gordon would have been looking at would have been a pretty decent proposition if you ask me given its on and off field record since 2016. Why would he think that there was the potential for things to begin to unravel in the way they seem to be doing? The trouble is that we are now in a position where all the good work looks like being undone by a manager and group of players who don't appear to be up to the job. Perhaps it now looks like it was a shambles on and off the pitch, but the Neil Lennon situation aside where were all these clues Gordon he would have had that we were 'a shambles' prior to him buying the club?

The question is though, what does he do now when it looks like we are facing our first real crisis since 2016? We have a manager who is clearly failing, a situation I wont deny there were signs of at the end of last season, and the problem facing us is at what point do we cut our losses and admit he was the wrong choice. There's every chance that within a few weeks we will be out of the League cup and have a record in the league of played 9 won 1 drawn 1 lost 7 …. with an eye wateringly bad goal difference to boot. That's a record that would get over half the managers in the UK their P45 and if ours survives that we will have to start asking if for the first time Leeann Dempster is afraid to admit she has made a mistake and look to the owner to step in.

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Would that be the 3 seasons of continual growth in season ticket sales and general attendances, signing up a manager with the profile of a Neil Lennon and a decent record in games against the bigger clubs in the league?

The club Ron Gordon would have been looking at would have been a pretty decent proposition if you ask me given its on and off field record since 2016. Why would he think that there was the potential for things to begin to unravel in the way they seem to be doing? The trouble is that we are now in a position where all the good work looks like being undone by a manager and group of players who don't appear to be up to the job. Perhaps it now looks like it was a shambles on and off the pitch, but the Neil Lennon situation aside where were all these clues Gordon he would have had that we were 'a shambles' prior to him buying the club?

The question is though, what does he do now when it looks like we are facing our first real crisis since 2016? We have a manager who is clearly failing, a situation I wont deny there were signs of at the end of last season, and the problem facing us is at what point do we cut our losses and admit he was the wrong choice. There's every chance that within a few weeks we will be out of the League cup and have a record in the league of played 9 won 1 drawn 1 lost 7 …. with an eye wateringly bad goal difference to boot. That's a record that would get over half the managers in the UK their P45 and if ours survives that we will have to start asking if for the first time Leeann Dempster is afraid to admit she has made a mistake and look to the owner to step in.

No, it would be a club that had went backwards on the pitch since the previous season and failing to secure a main sponsor as well as plenty other shortcomings that are now trying to be rectified off the pitch.

What he should do now is give LD the instruction to give the HC his p45 pronto and if she doesn’t agree then she can go too.

CraigHibee
23-09-2019, 09:43 AM
He’s accountable for not sacking the **** though.

yes he is and i think that'll be coming soon (hopefully) he's a successful businessman and if results are not coming he will take action to sort that

Gypsy King
23-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Go over Heckys head and buy two quality players.

Efe and Malumbu.

We will finish in the top five. Easy.

Barman Stanton
23-09-2019, 09:51 AM

Good post, cant argue with any of that.

Barman Stanton
23-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Go over Heckys head and buy two quality players.

Efe and Malumbu.

We will finish in the top five. Easy.

This is a good point. There are still some players available that can improve the team. Get a new manager in and give him an emergency budget. I still think a defensive midfielder would make a huge difference.

Greencore
23-09-2019, 10:56 AM

😂😂😂😂

Steven79
23-09-2019, 11:13 AM
This is a good point. There are still some players available that can improve the team. Get a new manager in and give him an emergency budget. I still think a defensive midfielder would make a huge difference.

The midfield is providing no cover at all for the defence hence why we are leaking goals at the minute.

Bartley or Milligan would walk into the current team.

The Leith Dutch
23-09-2019, 11:18 AM
I don't want action from Ron.

Any action he takes should solely be on LD's role and I don't think she merits removing right now (PH turned out to be a bad appointment but otherwise she's been good for the club).

He should 100% have nothing to do with the football operations side.

Owners involving themselves with the football side often ends badly plus, on a basic level, I want the person responsible for failings on the football side to be someone who can be removed and that isn't the owner of the club.

Alfred E Newman
23-09-2019, 11:28 AM
The midfield is providing no cover at all for the defence hence why we are leaking goals at the minute.

Bartley or Milligan would walk into the current team.

That's true but unfortunately they are not creating any chances at the other end either. They are just hopeless.

Phil MaGlass
23-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Rons a business man, who has been plying his trade in one of the most competitive countries in the world, who has invested considerably in the club, I think and hope, there´s no way he will sit back and accept whats going on, Hecky will be on his way out soon.

Turkish Green
23-09-2019, 08:30 PM
And his intentions?

Does anyone know?

Why does any multi-millionnaire invest in a football club and more importantly a Scottish football club? EGO. Apart from Fergus McBunnet nobody leaves with a profit.