PDA

View Full Version : Derby humiliation of derby humiliations?

Weegreenman
22-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Probably the worst Hearts team in history.

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Pete
22-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Hmmm...no

Jones28
22-09-2019, 05:00 PM
The relegation derby was worse

nickwhibs
22-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Not really. Just two poor teams with not much between them.

MWHIBBIES
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM
If History started 18 months ago then yes

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM
We've seen plenty of bad yins, but today really hurts, losing at home to a Hearts side that hadn't won a league game in months. Worst of all, many of us didn't expect anything else, which is a terrible indictment of the manager and team. Another awful performance. There is no coming back from that for Hecky.

flash
22-09-2019, 05:02 PM

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Not even close.

percy veer
22-09-2019, 05:03 PM
You seen many derbies?

Hector Mudflap
22-09-2019, 05:04 PM
We've seen plenty of bad yins, but today really hurts, losing at home to a Hearts side that hadn't won a league game in months. Worst of all, many of us didn't expect anything else, which is a terrible indictment of the manager and team. Another awful performance. There is no coming back from that for Hecky.

There better not be any coming back from that.

As someone else said - worst Hearts team for a long long time and we play with one up

front. at home. THIS MUST BE THE END The only good thing is it will keep Potter in HIS job

HairyMM
22-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Totally the most predictable result of the weekend......the worst thing is I just feel numb as have lost all faith in the imposters(s) in dugout and Helm

Cataplana
22-09-2019, 06:31 PM
I wouldn't have thought so, but would be happy to tell Yam friends that it is.

brianmc
22-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Embarrassing OP.

emerald green
22-09-2019, 06:37 PM
1-0 up at home, against a Hearts team sitting bottom of the league. The Hibs team then went into its shell, and from thereon in there was only going to be one winner.

Absolutely disgraceful.

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 06:41 PM
1-0 up at home, against a Hearts team sitting bottom of the league. The Hibs team then went into its shell, and from thereon in there was only going to be one winner.

Absolutely disgraceful.

They absolutely destroyed us after we went 1-0 up.

Was seriously painful viewing. Could see the equaliser coming a mile off.

Midfield were clearly gubbed (despite being the fittest ever, don't you know) yet he doesn't make a change to freshen things up? I can't beleive how much we just folded after going one up.

Speedway
22-09-2019, 06:43 PM

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

How many derbies have you forgotten?

familyman
22-09-2019, 06:46 PM

Midfield were clearly gubbed (despite being the fittest ever, don't you know) yet he doesn't make a change to freshen things up? I can't beleive how much we just folded after going one up.
Playing one up at home......failing to redress the balance timeously during play and generally being out played tactical by Craig L says so much, time for change ....soon it will be the spot the spectator competition
Shocking stuff...pre match :flag:words in the press mean nothing actions tell all.

Scouse Hibee
22-09-2019, 06:47 PM

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Not even close

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 06:49 PM

I've managed to wipe plenty from my memory.

22-09-2019, 06:55 PM

The really annoying thing is that the minute the line up was announced folk just knew this result was inevitable. Basically the same players with the exception of Maxwell, meant no change to style of play or shaping of the team. Just more of the same s..t! Levein at least set out his troops to make them difficult to play thru, which succeeded. Mallan’s goal, great as it was, didn’t come from playing thru them. Then when they did go behind he introduced fresh legs and changed their shape. Our man only seems to know the one way to play and it is s..t.

gazzag70
22-09-2019, 07:00 PM
I have seen more than my fair share of Derby defeats but this one is up there with the worst of them. Hearts were AWFUL but they still managed to beat us and I pin this one right at Honkingbottom’s doorstep. We have a massively soft underbelly and when we are ahead he can’t push forward our advantage by adapting to the oppositions changes . He has to go NOW or we will dice with relegation.

emerald green
22-09-2019, 07:00 PM

:agree: As a team, Hibs yet again showed they are soft, both mentally and physically.

Mixu1875
22-09-2019, 07:01 PM
I have seen more than my fair share of Derby defeats but this one is up there with the worst of them. Hearts were AWFUL but they still managed to beat us and I pin this one right at Honkingbottom’s doorstep. We have a massively soft underbelly and when we are ahead he can’t push forward our advantage by adapting to the oppositions changes . He has to go NOW or we will dice with relegation.

Hearts were awful for 60 minutes but we were just as bad.

Weegreenman
22-09-2019, 07:02 PM

I can’t remember 🤪

Roxyhibee
22-09-2019, 07:03 PM

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I’ve felt far more pain after numerous derbies before, due to the magnitude of the occasion or the score line - but for me, I agree this certainly was one of the very worst performances in 55 years of derbies and I don’t see how anyone can say otherwise. A totally gutless display at home against one of the worst Hearts teams I’ve seen at ER. Please don’t compare the likes of Cathro’s 3-1 side to this - we overran them that night with much our better players and far superior battling qualities.

Everyone could see the lack of cohesion in that Hearts team today and see why they were bottom of the league, they are indeed rubbish - but we allowed them to grow in confidence due to our lack of fight after our goal. Criminal by us to allow that standard to get a grip of us and the game. Sh&t themselves from a winning position at home against a crap team.

As I said on another thread, I’ve seen much lesser Hibs sides give 10 times more than that shower today. I agree with the OP.

Weegreenman
22-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Embarrassing OP.

I’m sorry, I was hurting really bad. Better oot than hitting her indoors🤪😂😂😂

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 07:07 PM
I sort of expected the result but not after going 1-0 up at home against a pure dead rotten Hearts team.

Every team has been able so far to attack their weakness and play the ball behind Berra but not Hibs. This was nothing like the 'relegation derby' but in a way the title might be apt.

Roxyhibee
22-09-2019, 07:20 PM
I’m sorry, I was hurting really bad. Better oot than hitting her indoors🤪😂😂😂

Don’t apologise ffs- it was beyond inept from a winning position at home against a significantly pish Hearts side who haven’t won in 12 games. Usually and historically, they have at least one or two players to fear, sometimes a few - but today, absolutely not. I can’t recall playing against a weaker Hearts side in such bad form.

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Nah. Not even close to a humiliation. We deservedly lost. This is the worst hibs side I’ve seen.

HibeeHibernian4
22-09-2019, 07:41 PM

Soft as ***** as usual.

Embarrassing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

This must be about your fourth derby then.

Bad Martini
22-09-2019, 07:54 PM
It was pish. We had it in the bag and blew it. Pure and simple. To a bunch of the worst mutants to wear the ****ty maroon.
ENDOF

GreenCastle
22-09-2019, 07:58 PM
I liked the game when they were 2-0 up at Tynie and then we went onto win the replay and then have the best day of my life at Hampden winning 3-2 agains the huns - with the best pitch invasion you will ever see.