PDA

View Full Version : Where is Heckingbottoms interview?

Doh Rae Me
22-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Has he been on the radio?

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1175815245920710658

we are hibs
Probably hiding. Like half his team did today

Walter
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a man who doesn't know what to do

SteveHFC
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1175815245920710658

Can't even be arsed to listen to that. Just want that clown out.

B.H.F.C
22-09-2019, 05:11 PM

That’s obvious. Not listened to it but can imagine he said the same as last week. And the week before that.

Crab apple
22-09-2019, 05:12 PM

He's a slaver.

hibsbollah
Hibs Fans In 'We want to hear more from Heckinbotham' Shock

cabbageandribs1875
don't know
don't care

:greengrin

Col2
22-09-2019, 05:13 PM
He won’t be going anywhere.

He will get until Xmas. Ron Gordon and Leanne don’t make snap judgements.

Me? I would drive him down to Yorkshire tonight if it wasn’t for the fact that he is already on the motorway.

Michael
22-09-2019, 05:14 PM

Me? I would drive him down to Yorkshire tonight if it wasn’t for the fact that he is already on the motorway.

We don't really know about Ron Gordon yet. He might sack them all.

Real Emerald
22-09-2019, 05:15 PM

I couldn’t listen to him in a car for three hours 😂

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 05:17 PM

Sign Joe Newell Adam Jackson and big Vegan Doidge.

Oh, wait.

AgentDaleCooper
22-09-2019, 05:17 PM
good interview as usual, just doesn't matter any more, he needs to go.

Hi Heid Yin
22-09-2019, 05:18 PM
The same post-match stuff from Heckingbottom.....players not doing the business up front or at the back or indeed in the middle.....The only thing that changes is the opposition.

SteveHFC
22-09-2019, 05:19 PM

By xmas we will be playing in front of 5k crowds and almost relegated if he is still in charge, punt him now and there is chance we can recover

ArmadaleHibs
22-09-2019, 05:20 PM

Don’t listen. Another mouthful of crap. He was asked for a message to the fans after today. His response “ yeh we too feel their frustration”

Frustration????? Doesn’t even start how pissed I am

Ggtth

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 05:21 PM
You can just copy and paste the last 2-3 post match interviews and it’s virtually identical to what he is saying.

Same old s***

ionahibby
22-09-2019, 05:22 PM
I’m Heckingbottoms worst critic but he has a point about attacking players not delivering. What did Kamberi do? And we wonder why lennon had an issue with him.

Heisenberg
22-09-2019, 05:24 PM
I’m Heckingbottoms worst critic but he has a point about attacking players not delivering. What did Kamberi do? And we wonder why lennon had an issue with him.

What is Kamberi meant to do with the service he got today? He had the ball hoofed at him every time and had to battle Berra in the air. It’s not his game. Hecky is ****ing clueless. He tried to out hoofball hearts.

Weegreenman
22-09-2019, 05:24 PM

I think your right, I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere in the short term. Leeann will think she needs to back her man. We’ll be in real trouble if she does. Hecky can’t turn this around with those players at his disposal.

madhatter
22-09-2019, 05:25 PM

Kamberi didn’t do much but apart from Mallans shot did we ever genuinely look like threatening their box never mind their goal?

Doesn’t help our players kept passing the ball out of play or failing to connect a 10 yard pass...

We have zero build up play.

Scotty Leither
22-09-2019, 05:25 PM

Tried to mix it with their bruisers at the back when that's not his game? Got zero help from the anonymous Doidge who was the manager's "marquee" signing.

SteveHFC
22-09-2019, 05:26 PM
I think your right, I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere in the short term. Leeann will think she needs to back her man. We’ll be in real trouble if she does. Hecky can’t turn this around with those players at his disposal.

The players he signed

Borderhibbie76
22-09-2019, 05:27 PM
The same post-match stuff from Heckingbottom.....players not doing the business up front or at the back or indeed in the middle.....The only thing that changes is the opposition.Yup and absolutely nothing to do with his inept tactics and clueless formations whatsoever. The man is an utter clown

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bingo70
22-09-2019, 05:30 PM

Kamberi was just Kamberi today. I feel for him as he gets **** all service and expected to deal with two big dominant centre half’s himself.

It all points to such a bad transfer window, if Kamberi isn’t good enough to play that role we should have signed better.

The transfer window just there was so bad and I’m really annoyed by it as we went into the summer in a position of strength, he’s just made a complete dick of it by underestimating our league.

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 05:32 PM

Aye because the defence launching balls, sorry the goalie launching balls towards the other side of where he was is going to assist him right enough.

He done a lot of work and chasing down, you get the feeling that prick will think he done ok as that’s what he’s instructed Flo’ to do.

California-Hibs
22-09-2019, 05:33 PM
Hallberg cost us the win,bury that sitter and make it 2-0 and it's done

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Kamberi was just Kamberi today. I feel for him as he gets **** all service and expected to deal with two big dominant centre half’s himself.

It all points to such a bad transfer window, if Kamberi isn’t good enough to play that role we should have signed better.

The transfer window just there was so bad and I’m really annoyed by it as we went into the summer in a position of strength, he’s just made a complete dick of it by underestimating our league.

He should have looked at his squad, who his best players are and signed players to compliment the likes of Kamberi and Allan. Instead he signed a whole heap of absolute ***** and plays Kamberi up on his own and Allan as a passenger. Quality.

basehibby
22-09-2019, 05:35 PM

If that's the case there will be riots outside ER long before the trees are up.

We as a club often seem to err on the side of caution but Hecky's got relegation written all over his heid in big letters - it's a no brainer he's got to go - NOW!

The 90+2

Alternatively, not changing it to counter react to them changing it and our defence ****ing up cost the win. As soon as they scored and before they score they are the better side.

HIBEETILLIDIE
He should have looked at his squad, who his best players are and signed players to compliment the likes of Kamberi and Allan. Instead he signed a whole heap of absolute ***** and plays Kamberi up on his own and Allan as a passenger. Quality.

Sack him now and get Ian Mccoll in

Crab apple
22-09-2019, 05:38 PM

I think McCall is going to Partick. Nice guy but I'd prefer Stubbs on a temporary until the start of next season. Mute point anyway as sadly I don't think Heckingbottom6 is going anywhere.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-09-2019, 05:39 PM

The über-Marmite character ? That’ll unite the fans in ways never seen before - and not in a good way.

madhatter
22-09-2019, 05:40 PM

Agree with that. Feel for him a bit as he was late to join and you can see isn’t match fit yet. Reason we struggle so badly in midfield is because of Horgan, Mallan and Allan. Can never have these 3 in the same midfield. Horgan still can’t last more than 65min.

Mallan will get some leeway because of his goal but yet again he was rotten. His part in Hearts 2nd was ridiculous, if I was his teammate I’d be going ballistic at him. He gets beat with so much ease in 1 on 1s. They breeze past him.

Not being funny but I’d prefer us to play a diamond with Vela, Hallberg, Allan and Stirling or Campbell. Horgan has been shocking this season and beyond his long range shots Mallan is like having a player less.

HIBEETILLIDIE
22-09-2019, 05:41 PM
The über-Marmite character ? That’ll unite the fans in ways never seen before - and not in a good way.

The boy gets results with the teams he has been with and would certainly put s bit fight back into the team.
Lennon didn’t exactly unite the fans at the start

Fergos
22-09-2019, 05:43 PM
The players he signed

Exactly. Let’s not escape the fact that in one transfer window he has signed absolute rubbish. If we stick with him and give him another window we are asking for more trouble.

When we went one up today they came right into it, what was needed was a proper midfield spoiler, but we don’t have one. That in itself is sheer incompetence. PHs issue of his own creation. Needs to go ASAP.

GGTTH

Liberal Hibby
22-09-2019, 05:43 PM

Really don't think that's the case under Heckingbottom. Under him they can chuck more than one away.

hibeerealist
22-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Agree with that. Feel for him a bit as he was late to join and you can see isn’t match fit yet. Reason we struggle so badly in midfield is because of Horgan, Mallan and Allan. Can never have these 3 in the same midfield. Horgan still can’t last more than 65min.

Mallan will get some leeway because of his goal but yet again he was rotten. His part in Hearts 2nd was ridiculous, if I was his teammate I’d be going ballistic at him. He gets beat with so much ease in 1 on 1s. They breeze past him.

Not being funny but I’d prefer us to play a diamond with Vela, Hallberg, Allan and Stirling or Campbell. Horgan has been shocking this season and beyond his long range shots Mallan is like having a player less.

Vela, come on MH you usually post sensible stuff. Vela is utter s h ite and another waste of a jersey signed by PH.

He might get better but so far I see a poor, poor player offering nowt to the team.

Box 17
22-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Vela, come on MH you usually post sensible stuff. Vela is utter s h ite and another waste of a jersey signed by PH.

He might get better but so far I see a poor, poor player offering nowt to the team.

Vela set up Mallan for the goal. Other than that he was a waste of a jersey.

madhatter
22-09-2019, 05:57 PM

I agree with Vela. Problem is he at least tries to tackle and that’s our biggest problem in midfield. Tbh I’d happily put both Campbell and Stirling in. We cannot continue to play Horgan, Mallan and Allan though, we’re just asking for trouble. No surprise we always struggle late on in the 2nd half, Mallan, but more importantly, Horgan cannot run anymore.

There is no debate that Heckingbottom has signed poor players. They may improve, so far the only ones I think could come good are James and Hallberg (who I assume was identified by the club).

Mixu1875
22-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Same dross coming out his mouth week in week out.

Speedway
22-09-2019, 06:08 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49790635

Tony Bobulinski
22-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Threatening the players. That always ends well :rolleyes:

madhatter
22-09-2019, 06:11 PM

He’s done.

CL0762
22-09-2019, 06:12 PM

‘Tactical change’.

Where the **** was our tactical change? Aw sorry going 2 up top after going 2-1 down in the 83rd minute. Slaver.

Heisenberg
22-09-2019, 06:15 PM

That’s the same old stuff he’s been saying for a while now. Sole blame on players not doing their jobs when he had a ****ing shocker himself.

the tornadoe
22-09-2019, 06:17 PM

As soon as Hall berg went off I said to my mate " that's us beat today ".... thought him going off was the turning point. Hearts started running right through our midfield time after time resultin in corner after corner after corner till the scored.

BoomtownHibees
22-09-2019, 06:17 PM
More new players needed? Like the ones you signed in the summer ya ****in clown?

Jones28
22-09-2019, 06:18 PM

When has high ball ever been Kamberis strongest game? Never. Ball to feet, in behind.

Lennon picked on Kamberi for underperforming to try and motivate him, when it didn’t work he didn’t revert to arm round he shoulder management, he just kept singling him out. He ****ed the job with Kamberi from a man management point of view.

franck sauzee
22-09-2019, 06:29 PM
What is Kamberi meant to do with the service he got today? He had the ball hoofed at him every time and had to battle Berra in the air. It’s not his game. Hecky is ****ing clueless. He tried to out hoofball hearts.

Correct! Last 10 mins were infuriating. Not won a header all day so instead of playing short to Porteous, Maxwell start launching long balls. *****

I'm Spartacus
22-09-2019, 06:32 PM
The clown cannot recover from this now. Just go.

A Hi-Bee
22-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Threatening the players. That always ends well :rolleyes:

can he still bring in loan players, oh I forgot he dont like using loan players, so who is he going to change players with, the ones on the bench that were not good enough, the mans mouth is all broon.

Scorrie
22-09-2019, 06:41 PM
More new players? I wouldn’t give him the cash to get the messages in. The ones he has bought are largely hopeless and haven’t improved us at all

Col2
22-09-2019, 06:48 PM
We are playing Russian roulette here.

LD won’t want to be proved wrong so will stick with him for now. She won’t want to look daft in front of her new boss.
RG looks like he wants to back LD and not the type to big decisions at a whim.
PH has (to be fair to him) made public statements about no money left in the kitty.
Our results suggest a relegation fight
Most of the new players have not proved themselves
The manager is now threatening the players (like Butcher did) but we are in September not March so so have time.
We are almost certain to lose our next league game and therefore likely to go bottom of the table
We are odds on to go out of the league cup therefore depriving us of income and some excitement

He HAS to go when we lose our next two games. I fear this will run and run though. So buckle up it’s going to be a rough ride I fear.

Scotty Leither
22-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Took him so long to come out and speak to the press because he was worried "he might say something he shouldn't".

Just do us a favour and rearrange these two words into a sentence Heckingbottom: "Resign" and "I".

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Took him so long to come out and speak to the press because he was worried "he might say something he shouldn't".

Just do us a favour and rearrange these two words into a sentence Heckingbottom: "Resign" and "I".

I'm sick of the **** now.

I totally bought into all his chat and that early doors and enjoyed his pre/post match interviews. But he's just done. That's the only way this whole thing is ending.

Alfred E Newman
22-09-2019, 06:59 PM

Agree about the hoofball service but he didn't battle Berra. He was looking to the ref all the time moaning. Berra bossed him for the whole game.

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 07:02 PM
😂😂😂😂 imagine giving him dosh for new players 😂😂😂

hibby rae
22-09-2019, 07:05 PM
We are playing Russian roulette here.

LD won’t want to be proved wrong so will stick with him for now. She won’t want to look daft in front of her new boss.
RG looks like he wants to back LD and not the type to big decisions at a whim.
PH has (to be fair to him) made public statements about no money left in the kitty.
Our results suggest a relegation fight
Most of the new players have not proved themselves
The manager is now threatening the players (like Butcher did) but we are in September not March so so have time.
We are almost certain to lose our next league game and therefore likely to go bottom of the table
We are odds on to go out of the league cup therefore depriving us of income and some excitement

He HAS to go when we lose our next two games. I fear this will run and run though. So buckle up it’s going to be a rough ride I fear.

The five games after Aberdeen are crucial. Given it looks like we're fighting these teams to stay up.

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 07:07 PM
The five games after Aberdeen are crucial. Given it looks like we're fighting these teams to stay up.

Isn’t there an international break after Aberdeen? I suspect he will get punted then when already it will be too late.

hibby rae
22-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Isn’t there an international break after Aberdeen? I suspect he will get punted then when already it will be too late.

Hope so. Means I get a break from watching us and wasting a day off! 😂

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 07:09 PM

There is man, you're right.

Also right about it being too late.

flash
22-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Tried to mix it with their bruisers at the back when that's not his game? Got zero help from the anonymous Doidge who was the manager's "marquee" signing.

Doidge won every ball in the air after he came on and almost scored.

jacomo
22-09-2019, 07:16 PM

Typical. Throws his players under a bus again.

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 07:22 PM

Doing his pointing finger again. He does like to point blame.

Nicho87
22-09-2019, 07:22 PM

No he didn’t and it was blatant handball

flash
22-09-2019, 07:24 PM
No he didn’t and it was blatant handball

Not that one obviously.

Bright_Hibee
22-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Nothing on Hibs TV yet. Shirked that responsibility. It's the main way we hear their thoughts. Shambles to not have done it.

Nicho87
22-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Not that one obviously.

Sorry bud forgot he did get the header.

One Day Soon
22-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Typical. Throws his players under a bus again.

Most of that interview came across to me as unintelligible wibbling. He sounds to me like a man who has no clue what to do. The phrase I would use is out of his depth, completely.

Bad Martini
22-09-2019, 07:52 PM
He's a blathering bawbag.

ENDOF

eastterrace
22-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Did he , I must have missed that . He is pish .

jacomo
22-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Most of that interview came across to me as unintelligible wibbling. He sounds to me like a man who has no clue what to do. The phrase I would use is out of his depth, completely.

:agree:

Heisenberg
22-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Did he , I must have missed that . He is pish .

He’s getting 10/15 minutes a game. Ridiculous from the management team that he’s not had a run in the side.

JimBHibees
22-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Agree about the hoofball service but he didn't battle Berra. He was looking to the ref all the time moaning. Berra bossed him for the whole game.

To be fair Berra got away with murder was like all in wrestling which was only going to favour one team.

SideBurns
22-09-2019, 08:37 PM
I'm not even remotely interested in anything he has to say any more.

Unless it is, "Sorry, I'm off".

JoeT
22-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Why is he doing any interviews? He should have been fired before getting to the changing room

JohnMcM
22-09-2019, 08:43 PM

That sounds like an arrogant, blame-shifting, responsibility-dodging, tactically-clueless, supporter-intelligence-underestimating, big-headed-stubborn - out-of-ideas and professionally-incompetent person to me. :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Callum_62
22-09-2019, 08:47 PM
That sounds like an arrogant, blame-shifting, responsibility-dodging, tactically-clueless, supporter-intelligence-underestimating, big-headed-stubborn - out-of-ideas and professionally-incompetent person to me. :grr::grr::grr::grr:He said the players and staff

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
22-09-2019, 08:47 PM
I said the other day I have no interest in what he or players have to say. All the talking needs done between KO and FT.

Once again failure and I do not need to listen to PH or any players on why we lost. I can see that myself.

JohnMcM
22-09-2019, 08:53 PM
He said the players and staff

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Which is a universe away from saying "I".

WestCoastHibby
22-09-2019, 08:57 PM
He’s a dead man walking in that interview.
Body language and confidence all over the place.
I genuinely wish he could get a lucky break and turn things around but I’m a realist. That ain’t gong to happen

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 09:01 PM
I genuinely wish he could get a lucky break and turn things around but I’m a realist. That ain’t gong to happen

Same! Maybe only to prove I wasn't a moron to buy into all his chat earlier on.

But, it looks, more like anything else, that I'm a moron. Guy's time is done and he needs to go ASAP.

Hi Heid Yin
22-09-2019, 09:44 PM

Therein lies the problem, it would be a "lucky break" and nothing to do with his coaching/managerial input.

Plus, he had his "lucky break" when he first took over - enjoying that well established "new manager buzz", in which players suddenly put a good wee run together before reverting to type.

His record since that "lucky break" shows him up for what he is: a manager/coach out of his depth and unable to turn things around.

GreenCastle
22-09-2019, 09:47 PM
He had better players when he took over.

He’s made the squad worse / wasted money and released our only defensive midfielders and not replaced them hence why we are awful and soft in the middle.

MrRobot
22-09-2019, 10:34 PM

Hallberg certainly didn’t cost us the win today.

Wheat Hound
22-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Is there a Hibs tv interview up yet?

madhatter
22-09-2019, 10:41 PM

I’ve been waiting for it. I assume they just haven’t bothered.

Not sure if that’s a positive sign with regards to Heckingbottom leaving maybe?

Crab apple
22-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Probably be back home in Yorkshire tonight with players given the day off tomorrow.

Bright_Hibee
22-09-2019, 10:44 PM

Nothing on. Was looking forward to it and hearing what he had to say for himself. Disappointed to see its not been done.

Nicho87
22-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Hopefully cleared his desk by now

B.H.F.C
23-09-2019, 09:05 AM
If ever there is a quote that sums him up, it’s this one IMO.

“At 2-1 we changed shape and were going for it”

Aye Paul, when it was too late. We were playing against s***e, how about going for it right from the start?

If you have someone who is negative in everything they do, you’re going to get negative results.

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Has he gone yet? 🙄

NAE NOOKIE
23-09-2019, 09:19 AM
If ever there is a quote that sums him up, it’s this one IMO.

“At 2-1 we changed shape and were going for it”

Aye Paul, when it was too late. We were playing against s***e, how about going for it right from the start?

If you have someone who is negative in everything they do, you’re going to get negative results.

Indeed. After an even Steven first half where we hadn't played too badly we took the lead with an absolute peach of a goal, the crowd were right up for it at that point and we all waited for Hibs to kick on and rub in our advantage. Instead of that in what is becoming typical Heckingbotton fashion we gave up 30 yards of pitch that we had previously been competing well in and invited a bang average at best Hearts team to come onto us, putting unwelcome pressure on a defence with by far the 2nd worst record in the league.

Just as in the St Johnstone game you could see the equaliser coming which it duly did … I lost count of the number of corners Hearts won in the 2nd half and by the end we had got what we deserved, which was nothing. That is squarely the managers fault and IMO his default position appears to be to adopt a negative approach especially when we go a goal up …. we are paying for that in practically every game and if he cant or wont change that approach then we need to change him.

18Craig75
23-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Not that I’m that interested in what he had to say but...it’s poor that there’s been no Hibs TV interviews done. I appreciate it must be a difficult period for the media team right now as ultimately results are king and will determine the reaction to what they put out, but the least we should have is pre and post match interviews - win, lose or draw.

The_Horde
23-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Hallberg certainly didn’t cost us the win today.

He did. But it was in being subbed off because after he went we had nothing in there.

we are hibs
23-09-2019, 09:37 AM
As soon as Hallberg went off they started to get in behind our midfield. Frightening stuff at times. Simple passes forward from them and they were onto one on ones with our defenders.

B.H.F.C
23-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Not that I’m that interested in what he had to say but...it’s poor that there’s been no Hibs TV interviews done. I appreciate it must be a difficult period for the media team right now as ultimately results are king and will determine the reaction to what they put out, but the least we should have is pre and post match interviews - win, lose or draw.

They’ve made sure that the goal highlights are posted though, of Hearts winning at Easter Road.

Hibernian32
23-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Rangers 6
Morton 3
St Johnston 2
Motherwell 3
Killy 2
Hearts 2

18 goals conceded in our last 6 games, scored 1 in our last 3 games and hes no playing his new CB Jackson or his marque signing doidge when we need goals, where is newell? Without doubt going to be one our highest earners.

Fraser Murray where is he? I remember hecky saying after the Aberdeen game last season that Murray would be featuring alot, he shown glimpses in pre season with little time he got that he was offering to be a very good option and exciting prospect.

Its a mess.

madhatter
23-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Surely this will be sorted out today? Best to get a new manager in before the next international break. No point trying to recruit during it...

TrinityHibs
23-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Indeed. After an even Steven first half where we hadn't played too badly we took the lead with an absolute peach of a goal, the crowd were right up for it at that point and we all waited for Hibs to kick on and rub in our advantage. Instead of that in what is becoming typical Heckingbotton fashion we gave up 30 yards of pitch that we had previously been competing well in and invited a bang average at best Hearts team to come onto us, putting unwelcome pressure on a defence with by far the 2nd worst record in the league.

Just as in the St Johnstone game you could see the equaliser coming which it duly did … I lost count of the number of corners Hearts won in the 2nd half and by the end we had got what we deserved, which was nothing. That is squarely the managers fault and IMO his default position appears to be to adopt a negative approach especially when we go a goal up …. we are paying for that in practically every game and if he cant or wont change that approach then we need to change him.

That is scarily similar to what I said last night

southsider
23-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Everyone back when they had a corner. If we left 1 up they leave 2 defenders.2 up leave 3. No one up the ball just comes back in our box. Get him to **** out of my club.

GreenCastle
23-09-2019, 11:54 AM

Agree with you as always :aok:

Squirrel 1875
23-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Did anyone notice the police presence around the home dugout toward the end of the game? Did something happen?

RossScott1991
24-09-2019, 03:44 PM
https://youtu.be/4IOJJHSsymU

For anyone who can stomach listening to his presser.

Dull answers to dull questions, as ever no real hard hitting questions in the conference.

However about 11 mins in he is asked about high press and I had to rewind couple of times to make sure I was hearing correctly he talks about they are not the same as last year at doing it, he knows it everyone knows it. Soo he’s saying Lennons team was better for it than the 9 he has signed ?? Baffling

paddy1875
24-09-2019, 03:59 PM
His first answer sums him up. Ask about Sunday, then replies “yeh it seems like a long time ago doesn’t it”

It doesn’t to me Paul.

He’s also ‘just left the players to sort it out’

Why are you still here then. The guys no wanting to be here. Get him emptied now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squealing pig
24-09-2019, 04:57 PM
What’s the best these duds he signed go on to do a job somewhere , almost guaranteed

DavieRoy
24-09-2019, 05:34 PM

It is interesting and shows the censorship of club media. Always trying to spin the positive and preach to the happy clappers. It is examples like this that shows that we have to tolerate the wider press if the club aren’t going to do their job.

It shows that there must be an issue if they never did an interview and also treats us fans with contempt. No surprise though.