PDA

View Full Version : Boycott

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 04:49 PM
I won’t be going back till he’s gone.

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 04:51 PM
I won’t be going back till he’s gone.Me tae squirrel and trust me mate that's difficult for me to say, I live a stones throw from the stadium and have a season ticket but enough is enough

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

jodjam
22-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Is it not Sir Boycott?

Sammy7nil
Well done guys no need to post that on here. Having supported Hibs for nearly sixty years things have been far worse than this.

we are hibs
Im not boycotting but i certainly wont be dragging my arse to ayrshire on a wednesday night after work to watch an inevitable defeat if this clown remains.

hibsbollah
22-09-2019, 04:54 PM
From convicted wife beater to knighthood, disgrace.

Or am I thinking of a different Yorkshireman?

Gatecrasher
22-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Well done guys no need to post that on here. Having supported Hibs for nearly sixty years things have been far worse than this.

just because it may have been worse once upon a time, it doesnt make the current situation any better. Folk are rightly pissed off and within their right to not go to games.

erin-go-bragh87
22-09-2019, 04:57 PM

Where else would you suggest he posts it? Sick of folk saying “We’ve been worse” like that makes everything all right. Money talks and if fans stop going it might actually make the board realise he has to go.

supermcginn
22-09-2019, 04:57 PM

Wake up! I wont be back till he's gone either.

Kojock
22-09-2019, 04:58 PM

Bye bye.

Doh Rae Me
22-09-2019, 04:59 PM
If Hecky is sacked then there's 2 tickets getting bought for the Celtic match.
I won't be back till he is away.

Sammy7nil
22-09-2019, 04:59 PM
just because it may have been worse once upon a time, it doesnt make the current situation any better. Folk are rightly pissed off and within their right to not go to games.

Totally agree and if they don't want to go don't go. No need to post that on here. Simply don't go or would they like a pat on the back.

Stuart93
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM
I’ll be releasing my ST back to the club as well for the foreseeable

Clubs an absolute joke.

Had an ideal opportunity to push on after 2016. Get back to where we belong then go back to where we were. ****ing pish

Box 17
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Boycott until he's gone?

Have a feeling you won't be missing a game. Be very surprised if he's in the dugout for Killie.

Sioux
22-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Totally agree and if they don't want to go don't go. No need to post that on here. Simply don't go or would they like a pat on the back.

It’s all about ‘look at me look at me’.

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Gonna give the celtic game a miss too .. **** running about daft trying to make kick off in time from work. You know exactly what type of non performance we will see as well. Heckingbottom has taken the fight right out of the club. 👏🏻

Gatecrasher
22-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Totally agree and if they don't want to go don't go. No need to post that on here. Simply don't go or would they like a pat on the back.Why not? It's a fans forum after all and there are fans and club representatives who come on here which makes this a good place to air your displeasure. If its not against the rules who cares. You can always ignore it if you don't like it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

percy veer
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM

Thanks for letting us know

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
It’s all about ‘look at me look at me’.

Its a fans forum bud .. Why shouldn’t he post that?

My_Wife_Camille
22-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Same here Squirrel. I want him OUT of Easter Road and back into unemployment like he deserves

Pretty Boy
22-09-2019, 05:12 PM
I'm not going next weekend.

I bought tickets for Sunday Musselburgh races when we were scheduled to play at 12 on Saturday. Now it's the Sunday I could give the racing a miss and watch us get pumped by Celtic. However I'd rather enjoy my day.

If we change manager during the week I may reconsider.

Iain G
22-09-2019, 05:15 PM

Good, I might get a ticket when I next come back then. 😊

Sammy7nil
22-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Why not? It's a fans forum after all and there are fans and club representatives who come on here which makes this a good place to air your displeasure. If its not against the rules who cares. You can always ignore it if you don't like it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry well done boys I really hope every supporter follows your magnificent example :aok: :not worth :applause::applause:

:rolleyes:

Gatecrasher
22-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Sorry well done boys I really hope every supporter follows your magnificent example :aok: :not worth :applause::applause:

:rolleyes:

That's the type of response you get when someone knows their wrong. :aok:

Stuart93
22-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Good, I might get a ticket when I next come back then. 😊

You’ll have no problem getting a ticket 👍🏼

HibbySpurs
22-09-2019, 05:20 PM

I bought tickets for Sunday Musselburgh races when we were scheduled to play at 12 on Saturday. Now it's the Sunday I could give the racing a miss and watch us get pumped by Celtic. However I'd rather enjoy my day.

I must have missed something here as pretty sure it’s a 12:30 KO on Saturday???

Sammy7nil
22-09-2019, 05:21 PM
That's the type of response you get when someone knows their wrong. :aok:

It the type of response you get when you post something I disagree with, looking for praise for boycotting is sad. :loser:

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Fans need to sow some mettle and make a point. A half full stadium for Celtic next weekend (if he is still here) would make the clowns in charge realize.

emerald green
22-09-2019, 05:22 PM

I don't think you will be the only one. Far from it, and it is something the Board will have to consider very carefully, and as a matter of urgency.

The attendance in the home end (the real/actual attendance) for the Celtic match next week should give a good indication of how the supporters feel.

One thing that stands out a mile is that the "feelgood factor" around the club and team has gone completely.

overdrive
22-09-2019, 05:23 PM

The game is on Saturday not the Sunday, unless I’m missing something?

hibee_girl
22-09-2019, 05:25 PM

The game is on Saturday :greengrin

Liberal Hibby
22-09-2019, 05:27 PM

I've supported Hibs for nearly 50 and I'm not sure I can remember a time where things have been so obviously bad and so easily fixable.

MWHIBBIES
22-09-2019, 05:28 PM
I really don't want to go but I will. Don't stop supporting when things get bad.

Stokesy's on fire
22-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Its our club and i won't be moving out of it for an imposter like Heckingbottom.

B.H.F.C
22-09-2019, 05:29 PM
I’ll never boycott but don’t blame folk that do.

Sammy7nil
22-09-2019, 05:30 PM
I've supported Hibs for nearly 50 and I'm not sure I can remember a time where things have been so obviously bad and so easily fixable.

That is great news here was me thinking we were stuck with a lightweight under achieving squad who look like the will be involved in a relegation battle. I had no idea it was easily solved.:greengrin :greengrin

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 05:33 PM
That is great news here was me thinking we were stuck with a lightweight under achieving squad who look like the will be involved in a relegation battle. I had no idea if was easily solved.:greengrin :greengrinI think he's meaning sack the prick heckingbottom and I agree it's that simple
Yea that won't turn us into league champions but it will stop this ****n nonsense that's for sure

One Day Soon
22-09-2019, 05:34 PM

Tell you what guys, post whatever you like on here - including not going back. It’s a fans forum for discussion. Anyone who doesn’t like the freedom of speech can always log right off.

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 05:36 PM
I won't be boycotting, as I'm going to use my ST that's paid for. However, I wouldn't criticise anyone who does just now; there's no enjoyment in it. Must admit that, if Hecky is still in charge for the Celtic game, I might not go, as it will be carnage. Don't feel like watching us lose by six, seven or eight. He needs to go before that happens.

Carheenlea
22-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Boycotts are for the weak willed. Too easy an option for fans - sounds better than saying you can’t be arsed going.

Hermit Crab
22-09-2019, 05:38 PM
200 of us at Killy on Wednesday.

Squirrel 1875
Completely understand people will go to the game. I’m one who would support the club through thick and thin but I see not going next week as supporting the club. If he’s still here we need to make it clear that the club risks alienating the lifeblood of this team. It has gone waaaay too far.

Hibernia&Alba

I'm going :greengrin

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Boycotts are for the weak willed. Too easy an option for fans - sounds better than saying you can’t be arsed going.And how else do you think the board is gonna listen to the fans? Via email or a nice letter regarding your concerns?

Weegreenman
Unfortunately the damage has already been done for me. We’ve allowed this imposter to bring in ten new players.

I can’t watch this pish any longer. It’ll take a new manager a long while to get anything from this lot of players. They are rotten!

Hermit Crab
Good, I might get a ticket when I next come back then. [emoji4]

Pick your row mate.

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Boycotts are for the weak willed. Too easy an option for fans - sounds better than saying you can’t be arsed going.

It’s a form of supporting the club. We need change and if he is still here then it’s the fans who need to make a point. I’ve bought a ticket for next weekend, and flights. I’ll still come to Edinburgh but won’t go if he’s still here.

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Boycotts are for the weak willed. Too easy an option for fans - sounds better than saying you can’t be arsed going.As for weak willed it would hurt me as much as possible if I was to ****n boycott easter road
To me the weak willed just keep turning up each week buying season tickets etc year in year out
Look at the Dundee clubs cos that's us under this lot

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 05:46 PM
It’s a form of supporting the club. We need change and if he is still here then it’s the fans who need to make a point. I’ve bought a ticket for next weekend, and flights. I’ll still come to Edinburgh but won’t go if he’s still here.That says it all squirrel
Weak willed my arse [emoji106]

Carheenlea
22-09-2019, 05:46 PM
And how else do you think the board is gonna listen to the fans? Via email or a nice letter regarding your concerns?

I think the board are fully aware of how fans are feeling - a quick look on forums/social media and all is there to see.

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Is it not Sir Boycott?

Sir Geoffrey, if you don't mind.

Carheenlea
It’s a form of supporting the club. We need change and if he is still here then it’s the fans who need to make a point. I’ve bought a ticket for next weekend, and flights. I’ll still come to Edinburgh but won’t go if he’s still here.

Pish

As for weak willed it would hurt me as much as possible if I was to ****n boycott easter road
To me the weak willed just keep turning up each week buying season tickets etc year in year out
Look at the Dundee clubs cos that's us under this lot

More Pish

Sir David Gray
I'll continue going to home games but won't be at a single away game until he leaves.

22-09-2019, 05:50 PM

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we take less than the amount of AST holders

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 05:52 PM
I think the board are fully aware of how fans are feeling - a quick look on forums/social media and all is there to see.

Social media is not the consensus of the supporters. It may give a flavour but is hardly the majority. Physical protest says much more than keyboard jockeys do. Anyway, I suspect a good many are yams up to internet mischief.

Johnny Clash
22-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Ah well at least it’ll be easier to get tickets for Tiny. Used to get them no bother but struggled over last few years!

Pretty Boy
22-09-2019, 06:03 PM
The game is on Saturday :greengrin

I assumed it would be moved because of the Europa League?

If it's the Saturday then I'll be there so disregard my previous post. Worst boycott ever😂

hibee_girl
22-09-2019, 06:05 PM
I assumed it would be moved because of the Europa League?

If it's the Saturday then I'll be there so disregard my previous post. Worst boycott ever😂

There's no Europa league this week, it's the league cup quarter finals on Wednesday.

We're at 12.30 on Saturday, 100% :aok:

neil7908
22-09-2019, 06:06 PM

And if fans keep going and the money is coming in then maybe they will have less motivation to make a change.

I wouldn't criticise folk for going or not going, it's your choice. But unless he's dumped today or tomorrow then they clearly don't care about fans views on social media.

Liberal Hibby
22-09-2019, 06:07 PM
I think he's meaning sack the prick heckingbottom and I agree it's that simple
Yea that won't turn us into league champions but it will stop this ****n nonsense that's for sure

Yup

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 06:07 PM
Four of us have already said we won't be there on Saturday if he's still there. Be the only game I've missed since picking up a season ticket again 5 year ago.

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Pish

More Pish

Nail your colors to the mast Carheenlea. Do you want him to stay or go?

Carheenlea
22-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Nail your colors to the mast Carheenlea. Do you want him to stay or go?

I want him to go ASAP

Franck Stanton
22-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Fans need to sow some mettle and make a point. A half full stadium for Celtic next weekend (if he is still here) would make the clowns in charge realize.

Would it though ? The club will still have the 13 k season ticket cash + any walk ups. Will be next season when season tickets fall dramatically

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 06:11 PM

The problem in modern day football is that its very much season ticket driven. The club have the money of 13k fans already so they have a more relaxed approach when it comes to fans opinions

Stanton Spence
I think the board are fully aware of how fans are feeling - a quick look on forums/social media and all is there to see.And do you think the board will act anytime soon or at anytime at all if we keep turning up in the numbers we do?
I don't use the word boycott easily and trust me it would kill me listening to the crowd from my flat knowing I've got a season ticket lying in the cutlery drawer for the game and it's far from the easy way out
I'm not one of they guys who will shout their odds to protest

Stanton Spence
I think the board are fully aware of how fans are feeling - a quick look on forums/social media and all is there to see.The only way the board will act is with empty seats at Easter Road

Rocky
22-09-2019, 06:12 PM

You got me all excited there, I've got an excuse to miss it if it was Sunday!

oldbutdim
22-09-2019, 06:13 PM

Well done with your bet.
:aok:

Are you going to stick the winnings on Killie on Wednesday?

Carheenlea
22-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Social media is not the consensus of the supporters. It may give a flavour but is hardly the majority. Physical protest says much more than keyboard jockeys do. Anyway, I suspect a good many are yams up to internet mischief.

I think Hibs.net gives a decent consensus of fans feeling, but I agree the Facebook groups are best not taken too seriously.

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Pish

More PishAnd why is that pish??

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Thanks for letting us know

Any need to be a smart arse?

yonder1875
22-09-2019, 06:24 PM
The only way to make our voices heard, few boos won’t do much. So ****ing annoying that we’re back to the days of pish crowds all because of this fraud and the recruitment team building this team full of utter frauds.

CMurdoch
22-09-2019, 06:25 PM
I'll continue going to home games but won't be at a single away game until he leaves.

Think that covers my position.
No travelling round the country supporting the team meantime,
I am mega patient but after today cannot see a way forward under the management of Heckenbottom.
For the first 84 minutes it was, with the exception of the goal, terrible stuff.
The last 6 minutes and added time was very good.
Both Middleton & Doidge should have been on after an hour.
The super power of being able to reach onto the pitch and remove Horgan by the heid would have been handy. Indecisive and poor throughout the 1st half. The kid Hickey had him in his pocket.

percy veer
22-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Any need to be a smart arse?

Aye, sick of these look at me posts, "boycott" just say you cannae be arsed , I felt like that the day still went though

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 06:29 PM
Aye, sick of these look at me posts, "boycott" just say you cannae be arsed , I felt like that the day still went thoughOhhh look at me I went!!! Do you want a ****n medal or is it just the guys who say they won't be back seeking attention (since you felt like that today)

SeanWilson
22-09-2019, 06:31 PM

I didn't go to the Derby today. First time I've missed an ER Derby in about 10 years. I went and sat in the pub and switched to the west ham game at half time. I don't need a pat on the back, I'm just not willing to travel in to Edinburgh to sit and be humiliated for 2 hours. This team could be relegated.

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Aye, sick of these look at me posts, "boycott" just say you cannae be arsed , I felt like that the day still went though

What has being arsed got to do with this though? Seriously? That;s moronic.

I live just off Easter Road. My choice of not going next week has nothing to do with being arsed. I don't love Hibs any less than I ever have. And I'll continue to love them, I just don't think I'll be back when Heckingbottom is in the dugout.

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 06:38 PM
What has being arsed got to do with this though? Seriously? That;s moronic.

I live just off Easter Road. My choice of not going next week has nothing to do with being arsed. I don't love Hibs any less than I ever have. And I'll continue to love them, I just don't think I'll be back when Heckingbottom is in the dugout.That's me in a nutshell and I actually live right behind the stadium also mate
These so called uber fans think that we're attention seeking and self excluding ourselves cos we can't be arsed
They don't have a clue
I can't be arsed going out tonight for a beer
I won't be back at Easter Road until I see changes in management there's a huge difference especially when you hold a season ticket

percy veer
22-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Ohhh look at me I went!!! Do you want a ****n medal or is it just the guys who say they won't be back seeking attention (since you felt like that today)

I don't want anything, if I did I'll start a thread or ****n thread if you prefer

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 06:42 PM
I don't want anything, if I did I'll start a thread or ****n thread if you preferThat's fine just don't presume that everyone who is gonna boycott is looking for attention cos I ain't looking for anything either I'm just putting it out there that I'm done and if I was I'd also start a thread

gillythehibby
22-09-2019, 06:42 PM

Agreed but Boycotting not the answer. He’s a dead man walking but has to be seen to be getting a fair chance.

Squirrel 1875
22-09-2019, 07:22 PM
The problem in modern day football is that its very much season ticket driven. The club have the money of 13k fans already so they have a more relaxed approach when it comes to fans opinions

But if several thousand of those season tickets don’t turn up next week do you not think they’ll sit up and take note?

smack
22-09-2019, 07:26 PM

You’ve no excuse not to go as it’s on the Saturday

Johnny Clash
22-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Ah well at least it’ll be easier to get tickets for Tiny. Used to get them no bother but struggled over last few years!