PDA

View Full Version : You are Neil Lennon...

Springbank
22-09-2019, 04:43 PM
...and Leeann Dempster has handled your successor's tenure SO BADLY that you, Neil Lennon, have the chance to get Hecky sacked with a 0-7 or worse victory next weekend.

Life comes at you quickly when you are Hibs CEO and you dont listen to the fans after a 1-1 draw at Sirling...or after a 1-6 at Ibrox...or after a skelping from Motherwell, and Killie and a loss to Hearts.

What a situation for Neil Lennon to anticipate....and Leeann only has herself to blame.

22-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Who cares about Lennon - he failed at hibs

Doh Rae Me
22-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Neil would tell his team to stop after 5 out of respect for the Hibs fans.
Probably.

Box 17
22-09-2019, 04:46 PM
This situation needs to be sorted out by tomorrow, not next weekend.

Springbank
22-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Who cares about leeann you mean.

The post is about the irony that Lennon will be the one who puts leeann's man out a job. And that is only the hibs board's stubborn fault

Oh and ps not sure I agree with you but that ain't the point

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 04:47 PM
**** Lennon

we are hibs
22-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Who gives a **** about neil lennon. A man who constantly thought he was bigger than the club. A man who had us 8th last season.

Easy enough when you have the best squad and biggest budget by a mile.

KeithTheHibby
22-09-2019, 04:48 PM

Good yin.

Diclonius
22-09-2019, 04:50 PM
You are Neil Lennon. Your team has lost 1-0 at home to a ***** Hearts team after you slated them constantly all season. You're not that bothered, though, as you know you'll probably get the Celtic job in a couple of months.

Springbank
22-09-2019, 04:51 PM
I see more than a few miss the point

If the board were willing to stick their neck out over Lennon but not to act after a 1-1 v Stirling - and a 6-1 at ibrox - and humblings off killie well and hearts - then the board will deserve a hard time next weekend

Jones28
22-09-2019, 04:52 PM
I see more than a few miss the point

If the board were willing to stick their neck out over Lennon but not to act after a 1-1 v Stirling - and a 6-1 at ibrox - and humblings off killie well and hearts - then the board will deserve a hard time next weekend

I think you’re missing the point - what the **** has Lennon got to do with anything at Hibs right now?

Northernhibee
22-09-2019, 04:53 PM
He wasn’t any better in his last few months.

Springbank
22-09-2019, 04:54 PM
I think you’re missing the point - what the **** has Lennon got to do with anything at Hibs right now?

The fact if the matter is - HE WILL BE IN THE OPPOSITION DUG OUT WHEN LEEANN'S IMMOVABLE UNSACKABLE PLAN B MANAGER TAKES US BOTTOM OF THE TABLE

no more no less but that's the fact - and life is coming at leeann fast.

22-09-2019, 04:55 PM
The fact if the matter is - HE WILL BE IN THE OPPOSITION DUG OUT WHEN LEEANN'S IMMOVABLE UNSACKABLE PLAN B MANAGER TAKES US BOTTOM OF THE TABLE

what

Jones28
22-09-2019, 04:57 PM

Again, missing the point. He’s **** all to do with Hibs.

Beefster
22-09-2019, 04:57 PM
I liked Lennon as Hibs head coach in the main but I wish folk would stop dragging him up. He’s been and gone - there’s a wee bit of the fan-girl about constantly greeting about him.

Bob1875
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM

Did he not get us our highest ever points tally?

Pete
22-09-2019, 05:01 PM
We are all Neil Lennon.

Northernhibee
22-09-2019, 05:03 PM
We are all Neil Lennon.

Are you a Celtic fan I take it then?

hibs#1
22-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Don't think Lennon will give a toss about us.

Michael
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Eh, would anyone have kept Lennon on? He lost the dressing room and had to go. Just because his successor is useless doesn't change that.

Sweet Left Peg
22-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Neil Lennon will not care less about what's happening at Hibs when we play Celtic. He will set his team up to win and try to win well. He will know he's in a dog fight with Rangers that will go to the wire. Possibly goal difference. That's all he will care about.

we are hibs
22-09-2019, 05:07 PM
If neil lennon had remained another few weeks he wouldve worked his ticket and tried to get out to go to celtic when rodgers left.

Lennon didnt give a **** about hibs. Sorry to break it to the neil lennon fan club still amongst us.

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Anyone who thinks lennon gives the slightest of flying ****s about us is deluded.

Mantis Toboggan
22-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Anyone who thinks lennon gives the slightest of flying ****s about us is deluded.

Correct and its pathetic that anyone keeps posting about him

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 05:30 PM

😂😂

Cabbie1875
22-09-2019, 05:32 PM
What do u call a success??

WhileTheChief..
22-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Say what you like about Lennon but this mess all started when LD went OTT cause he shouted at Flo.

The same Flo who has done hee-haw for ages.

California-Hibs
22-09-2019, 05:34 PM

Are you stupid?

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Say what you like about Lennon but this mess all started when LD went OTT cause he shouted at Flo.

The same Flo who has done hee-haw for ages.

Did the mess not behind at Tynie last season when he got it hardly wrong and he failed to turn up for interviews took a few days off celebrated losing a three goal lead to the huns then looked like he didn’t give a single **** the following season?

the tornadoe
22-09-2019, 05:43 PM
If neil lennon had remained another few weeks he wouldve worked his ticket and tried to get out to go to celtic when rodgers left.

Lennon didnt give a **** about hibs. Sorry to break it to the neil lennon fan club still amongst us.

Lennon knew exactly what was happening at Celtic... that's why he is there now !!!

WhileTheChief..
22-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Did the mess not behind at Tynie last season when he got it hardly wrong and he failed to turn up for interviews took a few days off celebrated losing a three goal lead to the huns then looked like he didn’t give a single **** the following season?

You could be right.

Was that the game when Kamberi missed the penalty being a smart arse??

No wonder Lennon lost the plot with him, everyone else in the stadium did too!

Johnny Clash
22-09-2019, 05:54 PM
I don’t think we’ll get any mercy at all and that’s fair enough. We need to fight and win our own battles. Lennon did see the potential at Hibs and stopped the ‘boy band’ softness especially when facing up to Hearts and the old firm. Building a winning mentality is one thing but we keep failing to deliver the resources in order to reach our potential. No idea what the plan is nowadays ... avoiding relegation by looks of things.

The 90+2
22-09-2019, 06:27 PM
You could be right.

Was that the game when Kamberi missed the penalty being a smart arse??

No wonder Lennon lost the plot with him, everyone else in the stadium did too!

No, Kamberi scored a penalty, belter, to make it 1-1.

McNulty missed a pen last season under Hecky if that’s what your thinking?

yonder1875
22-09-2019, 06:30 PM

Haha, what?

Dolce7
22-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Don't think Lennon will give a toss about us.
He couldn’t wait to leave us he made it obvious who his true love was and that sadly wasn’t Hibs.:flag:

WhileTheChief..
22-09-2019, 07:16 PM
No, Kamberi scored a penalty, belter, to make it 1-1.

McNulty missed a pen last season under Hecky if that’s what your thinking?

I’m thinking of one where Kamberi tried a wee dink down the middle and screwed it up, kinda Like Cummings did.

I thought it was against Hearts but must have been another game.

cabbage_88
22-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Folk can say all they want about lennon but I'll tell you one thing, we certainly wouldn't be sitting 11th in the league if he was in charge! Left on a bad note yes, but done 10 x the job hecky has done

WhileTheChief..
22-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Exactly.

Lennon was gutted that we missed out on 2nd place, now we’re talking about potential relegation battles or making the top six.

And folk were pleased when we got ‘Hecky’!!!!!!

Helensburghhibs
22-09-2019, 07:29 PM
**** lennon. His record wasn't the best either before he got sacked was it?

Dalianwanda
22-09-2019, 07:31 PM

How can it be a fact when it’s only an opinion?

And Lennon didn’t have an answer by the end of his stint.

Springbank
22-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Reminder that this thread wasnt initially intended to be about whether you liked Lennon or not

It was to point out life comes at us fast

How quickly weve gone from disappointment being a 5-5 draw under Lennon costing us 2nd place, to probably going bottom next weekend, Lennon sending us there

Blurhibee
22-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Neil lennon was the best thing that happened to us but our board could not back him how he wanted and the players could not take home truths that he told them about not excepting being 2nd best and Leanne did not want anyone being bigger than her at the club. Total disgrace that we sacked the man

pacoluna
22-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Getting rid of lennon to bring in heckingbottom is without a doubt the worst board decision I can recall at hibs, an absolute disaster.

WhileTheChief..
22-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Getting rid of lennon to bring in heckingbottom is without a doubt the worst board decision I can recall at hibs, an absolute disaster.

His ambition was bigger than the club’s.

I keep saying it but LD wanted safe and secure after the fiery Lennon.

Throw in all the community guff and this is the result.

GreenCastle
22-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Is Lennon still being paid off by Hibs ?

Hibeesforever
22-09-2019, 08:13 PM

LD backed Kamberi over Lennon, on the display from Kamberi today, she made the wrong choice...manager over player power should have been the way!

judas
22-09-2019, 08:28 PM
If I were Lennon, I’d be asking myself how Heck managed to turn his horrific season around.

Since452
23-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Lennon and go and fling ***** at himself

Since452
23-09-2019, 08:07 AM

If we didn't get rid we'd have ended up relegated

Stuart93
23-09-2019, 08:18 AM
We just ignoring the fact that when he left we were 8th? He'd absolutely chucked it and we were having a stinker. We were only going backwards.

Lennon had to go his time was up, we've just replaced him with the wrong person

The 90+2
23-09-2019, 08:21 AM
We just ignoring the fact that when he left we were 8th? He'd absolutely chucked it and we were having a stinker. We were only going backwards.

Lennon had to go his time was up, we've just replaced him with the wrong person

Correct.

SMAXXA
23-09-2019, 08:21 AM
...and Leeann Dempster has handled your successor's tenure SO BADLY that you, Neil Lennon, have the chance to get Hecky sacked with a 0-7 or worse victory next weekend.

Life comes at you quickly when you are Hibs CEO and you dont listen to the fans after a 1-1 draw at Sirling...or after a 1-6 at Ibrox...or after a skelping from Motherwell, and Killie and a loss to Hearts.

What a situation for Neil Lennon to anticipate....and Leeann only has herself to blame.

What a bizarre post. As has been said who gives a toss about NL we have bigger problems and topics to discuss than drag NL back into it. Folk need to move on.

chrisski33
23-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Lennon did well when Hibs were doing well but when things got bad he couldn't turn it around.
He doesbt give two hoots about Hibs and we shouldnt give two hoots about him now.

bigwheel
23-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Lennon’s time was up ...even as a Lennon supporter i view it was right to move him on ...the issue is the performance of the successor chosen, not the decision to relieve Lennon of the role ..

calumhibee1
23-09-2019, 08:25 AM
I’m thinking of one where Kamberi tried a wee dink down the middle and screwed it up, kinda Like Cummings did.

I thought it was against Hearts but must have been another game.

I can’t for the life of me ever remember Kamberi doing that. Not saying it didn’t happen but it’s not even ringing any bells.

we are hibs
23-09-2019, 08:59 AM
LD backed Kamberi over Lennon, on the display from Kamberi today, she made the wrong choice...manager over player power should have been the way!

Hardly. Not as if kamberi asked for the ball to be shelled at him 30 times during the game with zero support. Was like a re run back to last season. Not a coincidence once kamberi got on the ball out wide and running at berra you could see berra panic. We shouldve done that from the start. Not for a 5 minute spell in the 2nd half.

Jones28
23-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Pish, Lennon has us floundering by the time he was emptied. Kamberi was Lennons scapegoat when the deficiencies were in his style of man management and some bizarre decisions. Injuries were bad too.

pacoluna
23-09-2019, 12:19 PM
If we didn't get rid we'd have ended up relegated

Don't talk bollocks.

.Sean.
23-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Lennon and go and fling ***** at himself
Correct.

He didn’t give a toss and played Hibs like a fiddle at the end. New exactly what was happening with Rodgers. He can gtf as can his ****bag employers