PDA

View Full Version : Get him out or it’s the Championship

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Get him f****** out!!!!!

If we don’t act now, we are going to make a swift return back to the championship. You can say what you want with that statement but the evidence is there whether you like it or not. That Hearts winner was coming.

Heckingbottom, f*** off!!!!

Del Boy
22-09-2019, 03:54 PM
100%

sleeping giant
Must go now or Leeann can gtf too.

Springbank
Go or it gets ugly

Humo
That is without a doubt the worst derby performance I've ever seen against what can only be described as the worst hearts team I have ever seen

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
22-09-2019, 03:55 PM
If he's not sacked tonight then Leeann Dempster can go as well.

And I mean that seriously.

We're going down unless we make a change.

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 03:56 PM
It’s Terry Butcher all over again.

I’ve never been this much fuming since the Hamilton relegation playoff.

HIBERNIAN-0762
He has to go simples

The Captain....
There is so much wrong with that squad..defence crumbles under slightest pressure, midfield non existent and we cant keep the ball for any time. No leaders..no style..fitness even looks questionable. Shambles of a club atm.

The board still wont sack him tho so we're in for more of the same for a few months yet imo.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
22-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Must go now or Leeann can gtf too.

In a nutshell.

If she continues to shirk responsibility then she is as bad as him. We all make mistakes, winners rectify them.

Scottie
That is without a doubt the worst derby performance I've ever seen against what can only be described as the worst hearts team I have ever seen

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Bud we say that every time they beat us. We are a second class team thats all that can be said. NO fight NO desire

Diclonius
Two wins for Hearts at ER in three games. That's derby hoodoo loser form. Fix this NOW, I am not putting up with the ***** we had at the start of the decade.

CloudSquall
22-09-2019, 03:59 PM
It's Duff Jimmy all over again, if we don't give the new man enough time we'll be Championship bound.

Crab apple
22-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Potter made changes. We didn’t.

Tobias Funke
22-09-2019, 04:03 PM
He needs to go now. We need someone in ASAP so they have enough time to assess the squad properly and make the necessary additions/disposals in January. Otherwise we are rooked.

EI255
22-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Beaten by one of the worst Hearts teams in recent years, at home. The players should take the blame as much as PH. Simply nowhere near good enough to wear the green Jerseys

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

EI255
22-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Potter made changes. We didn’t.Yip. As soon as he made them you could see the game turn.

Our manager didn't see it.

I'm afraid that's the difference.

Has to go.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

MrSmith
22-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Been saying this since our first match. Absolutely useless! It’s game over now and probably like me, a good few fans won’t be going back until he’s gone.

Sorry hecky, you seem like a nice bloke but time to reflect, take responsibility and just go.

sleeping giant
22-09-2019, 04:10 PM

In a nutshell .
Clueless

Vault Boy
22-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Definitely relegation candidates early doors. Lots of work to do.

Greencore
22-09-2019, 04:11 PM
****ing *****.

SkintHibby
22-09-2019, 04:12 PM
eff off hecky. now!

CloudSquall
22-09-2019, 04:13 PM
The most damaging part is that we are undoing all of the work of Stubbs and Lennon.

It's very hard to get fans back but very easy to lose them, and it doesn't so far seem to have dawned on anyone at the club how close we are to travelling back to the days of 8 - 10k crowds.

I thought he needed to go because it would be far too poisonous at ER going forward, but now I fear it will just be total apathy which is worse.

Pretty Boy
22-09-2019, 04:15 PM
The league doesn't lie. 2nd bottom and falling at an alarming late.

CL0762
22-09-2019, 04:15 PM

Yup. As soon as we went 1-0 up, Berra was motioning to everyone 4-4-2. Hecky sat on his arse and done nothing. Get him to ****.

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 04:16 PM
What excuse is Heckingbottom going to say this time? The weather?

blackpoolhibs
22-09-2019, 04:16 PM
He might be a good championship manager, remember his team beat Morton.:tee hee:

Risboro Hibby
22-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Even more damming

He actually made Levein look like a good manager today

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 04:19 PM
It's looking like a relegation fight just now, which is an astonishing decline in a short period. It has to change.

sundo1875
22-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Time to go Mr Heckingbottom

Johnny_Leith
22-09-2019, 04:20 PM
The real problem is we are stuck with the players he's signed on long term deals.

CMac1988
22-09-2019, 04:23 PM

-10 and only 1 point and 2 goals better off than St Johnstone. Something needs to change and I doubt Ron's best pleased.

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 04:23 PM
The real problem is we are stuck with the players he's signed on long term deals.

Huge problem. The manager isn't good enough, nor are his signings, from the evidence so far. We are in a mess now, and it will take a some clearing away.

Borderhibbie76
22-09-2019, 04:25 PM
If he's not sacked tonight then Leeann Dempster can go as well.

And I mean that seriously.

We're going down unless we make a change.100% this we are a shambles...that squad is awful and there was zero passion in that performance today. His time is UP and she can go too if she cannot see what is staring us all in the face. Even sacking him doesnt help tho as we are stuck with all his duds on 2 and 3 year deals. Dempster and Recruitment are just as culpable as Hecky for this mess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wearehibernian
22-09-2019, 04:25 PM
100% get him out now. Still time to turn this season around so if the board get him out now then surely that is a simple statement of ambition.

hfc rd
22-09-2019, 04:27 PM
-10 and only 1 point and 2 goals better off than St Johnstone. Something needs to change and I doubt Ron's best pleased.

And let’s not forget St Johnstone could and probably should have won that game at ER last month.

Basically relegation stuff and back to the days when we were averaging 7K- 8K attendances

A Hi-Bee
22-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Huge problem. The manager isn't good enough, nor are his signings, from the evidence so far. We are in a mess now, and it will take a some clearing away.

Send for Stubbsy and his two mates they will get us oot o the mess.

James70
22-09-2019, 04:30 PM
One look at the league table tells us all we need to know. Ross County and Livingston on their limited resources have double the points. How much is our manager and players being paid in comparison yet only St Johnstone are keeping us off the bottom. He really does have to go.

Stokesy's on fire
22-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Get him out!

blackpoolhibs
22-09-2019, 04:33 PM
One look at the league table tells us all we need to know. Ross County and Livingston on their limited resources have double the points. How much is our manager and players being paid in comparison yet only St Johnstone are keeping us off the bottom. He really does have to go.

Someone will be along to tell us we are only so many point off a top four spot.:no way:

AgentDaleCooper
22-09-2019, 04:35 PM
There is so much wrong with that squad..defence crumbles under slightest pressure, midfield non existent and we cant keep the ball for any time. No leaders..no style..fitness even looks questionable. Shambles of a club atm.

The board still wont sack him tho so we're in for more of the same for a few months yet imo.

Lewis, Porteous and Hanlon have all performed consistently well over the last few years for us. They haven't suddenly become crap.

Horgan, Allan and Middleton are all clearly players, as is Kamberi.

Mallan has his weaknesses, but he can clearly contribute.

Jury is out on Doidge, Vela and the newest guy, but their careers so far suggest they aren't crap.

The problem is hecky. He's failing to organise them, they are trying but what he's asking them to do isn't working. He has no plan B. This is clearly pretty demoralizing for the players, and is making them look crap.

The Harp Awakes
22-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Get him f****** out!!!!!

If we don’t act now, we are going to make a swift return back to the championship. You can say what you want with that statement but the evidence is there whether you like it or not. That Hearts winner was coming.

Heckingbottom, f*** off!!!!

I agree. We need an experienced Manager to come in and get us out of this mess before it's too late.

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 04:37 PM
He has got to go .. Tactically inept , built a squad of nobodies. Get him to **** now please

Leith Green
22-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Someone will be along to tell us we are only so many point off a top four spot.:no way:

And the old got to give him and his signings time 😂

Real Emerald
22-09-2019, 04:40 PM

But Leeann said we’ve had a really good window, she should know right???

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 04:42 PM
The real problem is we are stuck with the players he's signed on long term deals.That's not the real problem mate, any decent manager will get more out of the players even though he signed them. The real problem is the manager

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

where'stheslope
22-09-2019, 04:44 PM
We've clearly got enough good players, but at the moment we are lacking confidence, Hertz were in the same position last week, but they had the luxury of coming to Easter Road where they always fancy their chances!
In a few weeks it will be our turn to move up the league, remember its only 6 games in, and though we are not fully settled as a team it will come!
Saying that it might be under new management!!!!!

blackpoolhibs
22-09-2019, 04:48 PM
We've clearly got enough good players, but at the moment we are lacking confidence, Hertz were in the same position last week, but they had the luxury of coming to Easter Road where they always fancy their chances!
In a few weeks it will be our turn to move up the league, remember its only 6 games in, and though we are not fully settled as a team it will come!
Saying that it might be under new management!!!!!

Where?

Apart from Porto, Scott Allan and normally over the course of his time at the club Rocky, the rest are average to pure sheite

Frankhfc
22-09-2019, 04:56 PM
We seemed content to sit deep and counter attack on the break after we scored with the Jambos much more direct and pressing as much as they could. It was literally one way traffic for a while and their first goal was a very soft one to lose with their big huddy able to stretch out and get his foot to the ball before our defenders could get it cleared. Their second goal was an unfortunate deflection. Mallan's goal was sheer class but the tactics of sitting deep and playing the counter attack was always going to be risky and so it proved. We desperately need a midfielder who can hold possession up, show composure and control the game. There was far too much rushing up the park only to lose possession affording the Jambos to drive at us. Very disappointing.

Stanton Spence
22-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Saying that it might be under new management!!!!!Sorry mate but what makes you think that we have clearly got good players?
I'm struggling to see if we have A decent player right now, yes a good manager/coach would get more out of our squad but we don't have loads of good players

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Brightside
22-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Lewis, Porteous and Hanlon have all performed consistently well over the last few years for us. They haven't suddenly become crap.

Jury is out on Doidge, Vela and the newest guy, but their careers so far suggest they aren't crap.

The problem is hecky. He's failing to organise them, they are trying but what he's asking them to do isn't working. He has no plan B. This is clearly pretty demoralizing for the players, and is making them look crap.

Hanlon didn’t put a foot wrong today. That’ll be ignored by the usual posters though.

Bobby's Cinema
22-09-2019, 05:04 PM
We seemed content to sit deep and counter attack on the break after we scored with the Jambos much more direct and pressing as much as they could. It was literally one way traffic for a while and their first goal was a very soft one to lose with their big huddy able to stretch out and get his foot to the ball before our defenders could get it cleared. Their second goal was an unfortunate deflection. Mallan's goal was sheer class but the tactics of sitting deep and playing the counter attack was always going to be risky and so it proved. We desperately need a midfielder who can hold possession up, show composure and control the game. There was far too much rushing up the park only to lose possession affording the Jambos to drive at us. Very disappointing.
That tactic of sitting deep at home when leading could be applied to so so many games in his time. Only difference last season is we
Had some tough tackling midfielders in there to see us over the line.

HibbySpurs
22-09-2019, 05:06 PM
He needs to go now. We need someone in ASAP so they have enough time to assess the squad properly and make the necessary additions/disposals in January. Otherwise we are rooked.

This is exactly what I was saying on the way home from the game. Sometimes better just to cut your losses and run.

Jim44
22-09-2019, 05:07 PM
I doubt if we will get anything from the game against Celtic next weekend. St Johnstone are at home to Motherwell and might conceivably get a result. Rock bottom for us!!!

Bobby's Cinema
22-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Stifled the life out this team. Players performing below their best. Teams dominating the ball under little pressure at ER with us content to sit back and counter. Creating a handful of chances in games and nothing clear cut. Conceding barrow loads of goals and even more chances.

We are stuck with the squad that is assembled. Poor as that is we can’t change that now.

What we can change is the way the team is setup to get the best out of players we do have and get a recognisable style.

Must go now simple as that. He’s shown no sign of changing his approach. Must go

The Green Goblin
22-09-2019, 05:08 PM

This is not a dig at you, but is there any evidence whatsoever that Ron cares? I can’t think of a single one.

HibbySpurs
22-09-2019, 05:09 PM

Problem is no one knows what he or the board are thinking. The silence is deafening and that’s troubling.

Jim44
22-09-2019, 05:13 PM
This is not a dig at you, but is there any evidence whatsoever that Ron cares? I can’t think of a single one.

If he sees his investment as a business situation, he has to act. If he is toying around with a new hobby, we are in deeper doo-doo than we think.

The_Exile
22-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Why was he allowed to buy these imposters? We’re they identified by him or the recruitment/scouting team? Buy dross, get pumped.

hibsmad
22-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Where?

Apart from Porto, Scott Allan and normally over the course of his time at the club Rocky, the rest are average to pure sheite

I disagree. Think we have a decent enough squad to make top six and probably only a couple of signings away from then being able to challenge for Europe. Someone to play in midfield and help protect our defence being the one obvious requirement.

I'm convinced our problem is the manager.

basehibby
22-09-2019, 05:26 PM

Very true - but even still - Hecks doesn't seem to know what the heck to do with them.

Absolutely pathetic losing at home to that shower when they are struggling at the foot of the league. Get him tae **** - he's absolutely clueless - MURDER :grr::grr::grr:

AFKA5814_Hibs
22-09-2019, 05:43 PM

We'll be bottom next weekend. St Johnstone will take a point off Motherwell and Celtic will score at least 5 goals against this Hibs team.

The Captain....
22-09-2019, 05:55 PM

The problem is hecky. He's failing to organise them, they are trying but what he's asking them to do isn't working. He has no plan B. This is clearly pretty demoralizing for the players, and is making them look crap.I think Hanlon has been poor for a while..Porteous is a prospect..Lewis form has also been poor for a while and I say that as a massive fan of him and his service.

The rest you've listed are maddeningly inconsistent over 45 mins never mind a game or a season.

You.may be right a different manager probably could get more out of the squad but theres only 4 or 5 I'd keep atm personally. I dont understand the personnel we play often in regard to how we seem to play tactically..that may be making things look worse..I'm too depressed to consider it further atm to be honest.

James70
22-09-2019, 05:56 PM
He has had long enough and is just going from bad to worse. Get someone in who knows what they're doing or it will be too late. He has completely lost what support he had left from the fans.

seanoheimhin
22-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Remember THAT season - Fenlon left on Nov 1st when we were 5th and we contrived to go down.

If we give Hecky the next 2, even the next 3 games - the task facing a replacement to get anywhere near the top 6 will be massive.

Learn from the past - be big enough to admit you were wrong and stem the flow NOW before the entire season, and god forbid the last four years of rebuilding, is written off completely.

Carheenlea
22-09-2019, 06:08 PM
There are a few struggling sides, but keeping our noses above the relegation and play off spots is way below what our realistic expectations are to be, and way below what we were promised from Leeann Dempster and Ron Gordon. I think we have enough to avoid being in bottom two, but do we have enough to be top 6 and compete for the European spaces? Nowhere near with no encouragement to suggest we can down the line, and that has to be the main reason to call time on Heckingbottom’s tenure. Why wait?

Heisenberg
22-09-2019, 06:10 PM

They’ll all get moves back down to League One/Two in England. Easily. ***** level of football that gets talked up by the English way too much. There are some gems to be had but we signed about 10 players from that level. Hideous.

Box 17
22-09-2019, 06:13 PM
They’ll all get moves back down to League One/Two in England. Easily. ***** level of football that gets talked up by the English way too much. There are some gems to be had but we signed about 10 players from that level. Hideous.

Heck may argue that the players he signed were the only ones available, the only ones who wanted to come to Hibs and the only ones we could afford.

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Tommy Wright has the nous the keep St Johnstone out of the bottom two. Levein will likely push on up the table thanks to today. So a relegation battle will be us and Hamilton. Even if we avoid automatic relegation I can see us doing badly in the play-offs.

To be honest I cannot see a turn-around with the current squad. I just hope that other teams are equally as bad to give Hibs a chance of survival.

Need wins against Hamilton and Ross County.

Peevemor
22-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Tommy Wright has the nous the keep St Johnstone out of the bottom two. Levein will likely push on up the table thanks to today. So a relegation battle will be us and Hamilton. Even if we avoid automatic relegation I can see us doing badly in the play-offs.

To be honest I cannot see a turn-around with the current squad. I just hope that other teams are equally as bad to give Hibs a chance of survival.

Need wins against Hamilton and Ross County.Erm...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190922/468bcf7b04e695d47d7f7880deff1c8a.jpg

jacomo
22-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Heck may argue that the players he signed were the only ones available, the only ones who wanted to come to Hibs and the only ones we could afford.

I would argue that we have a budget that should attract players well capable of keeping us in the top 6... with the hope that we kick on from there.

We’ve spent money this summer but spent it badly. Hecky can GTF.