PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up Craig Levein

The 90+2
20-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Sunday could be the last time we ever see one of Scottish footballs biggest underachieving *****bag in a football dugout.

Let’s all put everything to the side until Monday morning and get behind everything and everyone possible to get it right up the prick.

MSK
20-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Sunday could be the last time we ever see one of Scottish footballs biggest underachieving *****bag in a football dugout.

Let’s all put everything to the side until Monday morning and get behind everything and everyone possible to get it right up the prick.Here here 🇳🇬👍🇳🇬

zitelli62
20-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Might not have many more chances to sing songs about him if we are winning at any stage let him know in no doubt what he is an arrogant hibs hater at the start of the week I wasn't bothered but now cant wait it's a derby and a chance to keep them bottom of the league good enough for me let's do this .
GGTTH

The 90+2
20-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Might not have many more chances to sing songs about him if we are winning at any stage let him know in no doubt what he is an arrogant hibs hater at the start of the week I wasn't bothered but now cant wait it's a derby and a chance to keep them bottom of the league good enough for me let's do this .
GGTTH

👍

Captain Trips
20-09-2019, 09:25 PM
If he goes in next few days lump on Hearts winning one of the 2 cups as that would sum his just missing out when Hearts win stuff rather amusing again.

The 90+2
20-09-2019, 09:34 PM
If he goes in next few days lump on Hearts winning one of the 2 cups as that would sum his just missing out when Hearts win stuff rather amusing again.

Worked a treat for Dundee Utd, he will be punted when the sheep pump them next week so nothing to worry about there and they couldn’t fluke another draw to the final two season in a row to the Scottish.

tonyrougier123
20-09-2019, 10:50 PM
I really like craig leavin I think he's a great manager.👍

heretoday
20-09-2019, 11:35 PM
It's Remain or take the deal Craigy.

FilipinoHibs
21-09-2019, 12:40 AM
It's Remain or take the deal Craigy.

Deal or no deal - leaves voluntary or sacked.

Ardenttwo
21-09-2019, 04:46 AM
I really like craig leavin I think he's a great manager.👍

Totally agree The man is an icon One of the greatest managers this country has every seen. Give him some respect. He will turn Hearts round and win the league no problems there

HibeeHibernian4
21-09-2019, 05:34 AM
Serial loser.

Sir David Gray
21-09-2019, 06:04 AM

There wouldn't be anything amusing about Hearts winning a trophy.

The Harp Awakes
21-09-2019, 08:55 AM
The piece in the Sun this morning from Mikey Stewart on Levein is some read. A total character assassination if ever there was one.

21-09-2019, 09:12 AM
With Budge antagonising them with her"genuine Hearts fans" comment.

Cheer up Craig Levein
We're ALL genuine
You're all fat Jambo b*****ds
With a s**t football team

Followed by

Stand up, if you're genuine
Stand up, if you're genuine...

sauzee=legend
21-09-2019, 09:17 AM
The piece in the Sun this morning from Mikey Stewart on Levein is some read. A total character assassination if ever there was one.

Even the headline is powerful..
“Hearts aren’t looking to the future..they have a dinosaur in charge, says Michael Stewart“

jacomo
22-09-2019, 08:13 AM

Yes good point.

He does seem to be tormented like that.

yonder1875
22-09-2019, 08:27 AM
As much as I want him to continue as their manager, I would also love us to be the team to put the final nail in the coffin for him by spanking them today.