19-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Barry video posted earlier ✅

Living the dream 💪🏻

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1174703240228876290

Good video but would prefer it on Sunday evening after a win

The_Horde
19-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Good video but would prefer it on Sunday evening after a win

Can't blame Hibs for trying to shift the last few tickets and build the mood. Also good to see some content too.

Would like to see one from one of our new players telling us how much they're looking forward to it too.

Sammy7nil
19-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Can't blame Hibs for trying to shift the last few tickets and build the mood. Also good to see some content too.

Would like to see one from one of our new players telling us how much they're looking forward to it too.

I would like them to keep quiet, win the game then shout, tweet and post all the videos they like after the game.

The_Horde
19-09-2019, 07:37 PM
I would like them to keep quiet, win the game then shout, tweet and post all the videos they like after the game.

I think you need to calm down. They're hardly saying we're going to win it. Its just a bit of promo.

Nothing wrong with trying to build mood.

Sammy7nil
19-09-2019, 07:42 PM
I think you need to calm down. They're hardly saying we're going to win it. Its just a bit of promo.

Nothing wrong with trying to build mood.

I think you have no idea if I am calm or not however I think you need to take a laxative :wink:

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Barry video posted earlier ✅

Living the dream 💪🏻

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1174703240228876290

The videos are becoming abit cringe worthy. I’ve never seen any other club in world do this. The tweet the other day about “no matter the set backs” was pathetic.

We have serious problems at the club from top to bottom and the social media side is like it’s ran by a 12 year old wee lassie.

The_Horde
19-09-2019, 07:44 PM
I think you have no idea if I am calm or not however I think you need to take a laxative :wink:

I think you have no idea if I'm constipated or not.

PISTOL1875
19-09-2019, 07:54 PM
The videos are becoming abit cringe worthy. I’ve never seen any other club in world do this. The tweet the other day about “no matter the set backs” was pathetic.

We have serious problems at the club from top to bottom and the social media side is like it’s ran by a 12 year old wee lassie.

100 % correct with this..

The video with Porteous is absolutely pathetic.. Cringeworthy and poorly scripted..

tweeting things like '' no matter the set backs '' is doing nothing more than bigging up the fact we are absolute honking at the moment..

The boy who puts out the social media needs to have a re-think before hitting the tweet button...

Pedantic_Hibee
19-09-2019, 07:56 PM

I’ll take over it 🕺🏼

bingo70
19-09-2019, 07:58 PM
100 % correct with this..

The video with Porteous is absolutely pathetic.. Cringeworthy and poorly scripted..

tweeting things like '' no matter the set backs '' is doing nothing more than bigging up the fact we are absolute honking at the moment..

The boy who puts out the social media needs to have a re-think before hitting the tweet button...

Think you’re being a bit harsh to be honest.

It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s catering for the masses.

Imo it’s decent enough, I’ve been more miserable and negative than most in the build up to the match but these wee videos aren’t doing any harm in snapping me out of it.

The Hibs community trust ran a competition the other day to win a note pad, that wound me up much more than these wee videos.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 07:58 PM
I’ll take over it 🕺🏼

Can’t be any worse mate, get your name in the hat!

One Day Soon
19-09-2019, 08:00 PM

Hearts are utterly minging.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Think you’re being a bit harsh to be honest.

It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s catering for the masses.

Imo it’s decent enough, I’ve been more miserable and negative than most in the build up to the match but these wee videos aren’t doing any harm in snapping me out of it.

The Hibs community trust ran a competition the other day to win a note pad, that wound me up much more than these wee videos.

Disagree.

The choice of words in the tweet were remarkable. It’s almost conceding to the fact they know we’re pish but support us anyway.

As another poster said, I’d rather have the videos out Sunday night and Porto talking about how good is it to win a Derby.

PISTOL1875
19-09-2019, 08:03 PM
I’ll take over it 🕺🏼

Brian , I would pay you to take over it ..........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::aok::aok: :aok:

bingo70
19-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Disagree.

The choice of words in the tweet were remarkable. It’s almost conceding to the fact they know we’re pish but support us anyway.

As another poster said, I’d rather have the videos out Sunday night and Porto talking about how good is it to win a Derby.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with conceding things aren’t great just now.

Maybe loosely related but I work in sales, you try and overcome the objection before it becomes an objection and I suspect there’s an element of what’s happening here. They can’t come out and say “listen folks, we’re pish but goin support us anyway”.....so they’re trying to put a positive twist/stance on what’s a pretty rubbish period just now.

Won’t fool everyone but the occasional mug like me will be taken in my it and get a bit more excited about Sunday because of it.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 08:07 PM
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with conceding things aren’t great just now.

Maybe loosely related but I work in sales, you try and overcome the objection before it becomes an objection and I suspect there’s an element of what’s happening here. They can’t come out and say “listen folks, we’re pish but goin support us anyway”.....so they’re trying to put a positive twist/stance on what’s a pretty rubbish period just now.

Won’t fool everyone but the occasional mug like me will be taken in my it and get a bit more excited about Sunday because of it.

Fair enough... we go again Sunday. GGTTH

hibsbollah
19-09-2019, 08:10 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet.
The levels of 'finding things to moan about' on here are starting to really yank my chain.
Stop ****ing moaning.
Beat the Hearts.
The end.

Billy Whizz
19-09-2019, 08:11 PM
The levels of 'finding things to moan about' on here are starting to really yank my chain.
Stop ****ing moaning.
Beat the Hearts.
The end.

Another thread goes downhill

hibsbollah
19-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Another thread goes downhill

Yes, I'd noticed you'd arrived.

Billy Whizz
19-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Yes, I'd noticed you'd arrived.

Wasn’t having a go at you, previous posters

hibee-boys
19-09-2019, 08:26 PM
I'm as cheesed of as anyone at our start to the season but have no issue with this, harmless propaganda. A hibs fan living out his dream playing in his first derby. Jeezo, some people will find the negative in anything!

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Stop ****ing moaning.
Beat the Hearts.
The end.

The tweet is a complete embarrassment and expect will quickly be deleted should the worst happen on Sunday.

It’s almost asking if we’re still with them. The fans commitment and support should never ever be in question given the ***** we’ve suffered and still backed them.

The fans have continuously stood behind Hibs - through the setbacks, through the test of character, through the trials and tribulations and through (this is my favourite) the ups and downs.

JimBHibees
19-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Stop ****ing moaning.
Beat the Hearts.
The end.

Couldn't agree more a lot of Hibs hating people on this site. Absolute torture.

Nothing at all wrong with that video.

jacomo
19-09-2019, 08:48 PM
I'm as cheesed of as anyone at our start to the season but have no issue with this, harmless propaganda. A hibs fan living out his dream playing in his first derby. Jeezo, some people will find the negative in anything!

:agree:

People seemed hacked off so they are picking fault with anything.

Good luck to Ryan for your first Derby. Make it happen!

One Day Soon
19-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Dyed-in-the-wool Hibs supporter who manages to live the dream of becoming a Hibs player makes public statement on modern media about how much it means to him to play for the club and the importance of the Edinburgh derby.

He doesn't make big claims, he doesn't brag or boast, he doesn't use talk as a substitute for action. If you're pissed off with that the problem is with you, not him.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 08:51 PM
:agree:

People seemed hacked off so they are picking fault with anything.

Good luck to Ryan for your first Derby. Make it happen!

It’s nothing against Porto, can almost guarantee our Communications turned Interview manager Mr Millar will have roped him into this. Knowing Ryan there’s zero chance he’d have volunteered for this.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Dyed-in-the-wool Hibs supporter who manages to live the dream of becoming a Hibs player makes public statement on modern media about how much it means to him to play for the club and the importance of the Edinburgh derby.

He doesn't make big claims, he doesn't brag or boast, he doesn't use talk as a substitute for action. If you're pissed off with that the problem is with you, not him.

Completely missing the point. No ones having a go at Porteous.

3pm
19-09-2019, 08:56 PM
8/1 to score anytime.

Sammy7nil
19-09-2019, 08:56 PM
I think you have no idea if I'm constipated or not.

It must be the purple face that gave it away :greengrin

Bostonhibby
19-09-2019, 08:57 PM
The Hibs haters think they're knocking it into an empty net just now.

Hopefully Ryan gets a chance to turn words into deeds.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

bingo70
19-09-2019, 08:58 PM
It’s nothing against Porto, can almost guarantee our Communications turned Interview manager Mr Millar will have roped him into this. Knowing Ryan there’s zero chance he’d have volunteered for this.

Of course he’ll have roped him into it, that’s his job and fair play to Porteous for agreeing to it.

Same applies to Horgan for the one the other day.

CapitalGreen
19-09-2019, 09:01 PM
For those unaware, ChickenCurryYLT has a long standing grievance with Kenny Millar hence his over the top criticism of a tweet. His behaviour is a bit sad and weird if you ask me but hey, every message board has its ****holes.

Alex Trager
19-09-2019, 09:04 PM
For those unaware, ChickenCurryYLT has a long standing grievance with Kenny Millar hence his over the top criticism of a tweet. His behaviour is a bit sad and weird if you ask me but hey, every message board has its ****holes.

There certainly seems to be an anti KM feel about his responses.

The last two tweets have gotten me pumped up.

I can’t see what’s wrong with bigging up a game before it’s played.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 09:05 PM

How’s the job going Kenny?

Or is this one of his family members that posts here? Either way, your/his Tweets are embarrassing.

Is this grievance your referring to when he published lies in The S*n about his “fellow” Hibs fans?

BILLYHIBS
19-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Of course he’ll have roped him into it, that’s his job and fair play to Porteous for agreeing to it.

Same applies to Horgan for the one the other day.

My laddie has the Horgan knee slide at Tiny in front of the radge HIBS end after his second as the Wallpaper on his phone

In case anyone is interested mine is SDG kissing the Scottish Cup seconds after being presented with it a sight I thought I would never live to see

GGTTH

CapitalGreen
19-09-2019, 09:08 PM

Or is this one of his family members that posts here? Either way, your/his Tweets are embarrassing.

Neither, just someone who remembers your posts when he was appointed.

Is this grievance your referring to when he published lies in The S*n about his “fellow” Hibs fans?

Must boil your piss that he’s living the dream, working for Hibs while you sit greetin’ about it on the internet 😂

One Day Soon
19-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Completely missing the point. No ones having a go at Porteous.

We're in agreement then that it's a perfectly good message and tweet.

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Neither

Must boil your piss that he’s living the dream, working for Hibs while you sit greetin’ about it on the internet 😂

Come on Kenny, you know who I am - put a face to the user name. We know it’s you.

Doesn’t boil my blood in the slightest. He/you is making a complete mockery of the social media side and should have the passwords taken off and given back to previous member of staff that was doing job before.

bingo70
19-09-2019, 09:13 PM
This capital green vs Chicken curry ylt is great internet viewing, it’s up there with Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer or Callum vs Blackpool Hibs.

I’m not taking sides, just enjoying the watch.

BILLYHIBS
19-09-2019, 09:15 PM
This capital green vs Chicken curry ylt is great internet viewing, it’s up there with Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer or Callum vs Blackpool Hibs.

Half way through my popcorn 😁

ChickenCurryYLT
19-09-2019, 09:16 PM

Haha, he has several family members on here so it’s good to see you not jumping on the band wagon.

I wasn’t actually holding Mr Millar responsible for the tweet / Porteous video as wasn’t sure if he was the culprit.

Bostonhibby
19-09-2019, 09:16 PM

I’m not taking sides, just enjoying the watch.Aw naw, I thought it was one poster with two ID's whipping up a storm from both ends to have a pop at Hibs before playing the thieves......

One Day Soon
19-09-2019, 09:17 PM

Who does the winner face in the next round or has the draw not been made yet?

bingo70
19-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Haha, he has several family members on here so it’s good to see you not jumping on the band wagon.

I wasn’t actually holding Mr Millar responsible for the tweet / Porteous video as wasn’t sure if he was the culprit.

I like the Millars (well I don’t know them but they seem like good Hibs fans) and I enjoy the media content they produce but none of them have a user name that gets close to competing with ChickenCurryYLT so it’s swings and roundabouts, I couldn’t pick sides.

It’s every man for themselves in my book.

bingo70
19-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Who does the winner face in the next round or has the draw not been made yet?

Shaun Lawson

One Day Soon
19-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Shaun Lawson

**** me.

Bostonhibby
19-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Shaun LawsonI don't see his mum letting him take part.

madhatter
19-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Think the video with Rena has more draw to people. Makes you reflect on how much the club means to people, and yourself.

Club must realise how bad things are at the moment. I’m pretty sure regardless of these videos etc. if we lose badly on Sunday then Hecky will be gone. Problem for me is things go deeper than the head coach. our recruitment needs serious review, that’s 3 summers on the bounce that have been mediocre at best.
We’re losing our way as a football club as far as I’m concerned. Football club is more than just a social club.

Getting back on topic, Porteous will be right up for this game. Knowing Hecky he’ll play Jackson instead...

Vault Boy
19-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Weirdest reaction by some to something completely benign I've seen for a while on here.

Glad that Ryan will get his chance to live the dream this weekend, hopefully it ends in smiles and SOL.

As for Kenny, I'm glad we've got him. He's got a lot of experience for someone his age and I think he's doing a good job. Never easy for the media guys when the team isn't performing. He reads the site, so let's not make it personal.

Stuart93
19-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Weirdest reaction by some to something completely benign I've seen for a while on here.

Glad that Ryan will get his chance to live the dream this weekend, hopefully it ends in smiles and SOL.

As for Kenny, I'm glad we've got him. He's got a lot of experience for someone his age and I think he's doing a good job. Never easy for the media guys when the team isn't performing. He reads the site, so let's not make it personal.

Incredibly ****ing weird. Imagine a wee vein poppin out the forehead whilst furiously typing about how embarrassing our tweets are. You’d think he’d just unfollow hibs on twitter if it was that bad

hibsbollah
19-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Wasn’t having a go at you, previous posters

Apologies, I'm picking up all this negativity, negatively.

HibeeHibernian4
19-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Don't want to come across as too harsh, but the thought of almost any .net poster being put in charge of Hibs' social media output gives me the fear. Some cheek to bash the product that's being put out at the moment.

lyonhibs
20-09-2019, 06:31 AM
I like the Millars (well I don’t know them but they seem like good Hibs fans) and I enjoy the media content they produce but none of them have a user name that gets close to competing with ChickenCurryYLT so it’s swings and roundabouts, I couldn’t pick sides.

It’s every man for themselves in my book.

They certainly are. Shame the prospect of a Chickencurrylyt vs Shaun Lawson "Spraff-off" has been denied us though

Brightside
20-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Disagree.

Maybe they’ve just be reading the forum.

SChibs
20-09-2019, 09:18 AM

This reply is embarrassing

hibsbollah
20-09-2019, 10:58 AM
I think what you had on this thread was a hijack based on some sort of feud between two individuals. Looks like someone has been kicked off because of it.

It's a shame because Keirans intention was to show some positivity, Porteous being fired up for the challenge on Sunday. It's also a shame that the internet usually seems to encourage negativity instead of positivity, but that's a wider discussion.

WhileTheChief..
20-09-2019, 12:27 PM
The negativity isn't an internet thing.

Letters pages in papers since the year dot have had people complaining rather than praising things.

Remember Points of View on the telly? Same.

There's just more of it and it's instant now.

Mr_F
20-09-2019, 12:58 PM

I'm very plssed off at Hibs just now but the video is superb & any other Hibby would be just as buzzing to play as what Ryan is.

Delighted for him, dream come true for him.

One Day Soon
20-09-2019, 02:34 PM
What we had here, was a failure to communicate...

PISTOL1875
20-09-2019, 07:30 PM
ChickenCurryYLT does have a point here regarding kenny Millar..

After the cup final pitch invasion, he did go down the Keith Jackson road of spouting pish and bare face lies regarding what actually happened that day.. next thing you know , hes rocking up at Easter Road so I can see his point..

How does K M get off scot free for his lies and jackson gets battered on a daily basis for a fair period of time for his ????

Vault Boy
20-09-2019, 08:36 PM
ChickenCurryYLT does have a point here regarding kenny Millar..

After the cup final pitch invasion, he did go down the Keith Jackson road of spouting pish and bare face lies regarding what actually happened that day.. next thing you know , hes rocking up at Easter Road so I can see his point..

How does K M get off scot free for his lies and jackson gets battered on a daily basis for a fair period of time for his ????

Kenny Millar had nothing to do with the content regarding the pitch invasion, that's why. KM is a fellow Hibby who loves the club and wouldn't work to its detriment, if that wasn't the case there isn't a chance in hell that he would have been appointed a key role at the club.

ChickenCurryYLT didn't have a point and their conduct around the issue wasn't acceptable, hence why they're gone.

HibbyAndy
20-09-2019, 08:49 PM
IF..IF...Porteous starts his first Edinburgh Derby he needs to watch what he is doing as he is partial to a rash challenge or 12 , He fly's into challenges that aren't warranted

He'd be the first CH on my team sheet right enough , But needs to reign it in a little

Mcgregor and Porteous would be my first pick but seeing as big Daz is out i'd pair RP with AJ

PISTOL1875
20-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Kenny Millar had nothing to do with the content regarding the pitch invasion, that's why. KM is a fellow Hibby who loves the club and wouldn't work to its detriment, if that wasn't the case there isn't a chance in hell that he would have been appointed a key role at the club.

ChickenCurryYLT didn't have a point and their conduct around the issue wasn't acceptable, hence why they're gone.

I am sorry but you are wrong regarding the comment about K M having nothing to do with the story about the pitch invasion..

He was quite happy to put his name to the piece hammering the Hibs fans and all the other accusations that were banded about ..

By his name being under the headline MASS HIBSTERIA , K M has EVERYTHING to do with the reports printed in his paper at the time...

marinello59
20-09-2019, 09:04 PM
I am sorry but you are wrong regarding the comment about K M having nothing to do with the story about the pitch invasion..

He was quite happy to put his name to the piece hammering the Hibs fans and all the other accusations that were banded about ..

By his name being under the headline MASS HIBSTERIA , K M has EVERYTHING to do with the reports printed in his paper at the time...

How do you know he was ‘quite happy’ to put his name to the piece? That insinuates he derived pleasure from hammering Hibs fans.

PISTOL1875
20-09-2019, 09:09 PM
How do you know he was ‘quite happy’ to put his name to the piece? That insinuates he derived pleasure from hammering Hibs fans.

Well if he wasn't then surely he can object profoundly you would think ??

Vault Boy
20-09-2019, 09:09 PM

I'm quite convinced they know the opposite to be true M59, but continue to assert it as fact for whatever reason.

KM's name being on an article that he didn't write has everything to do with editorial practice and nothing to do with Kenny's personal affinity for the club.

No more of this stuff on this thread now, thanks. It's far too personal and isn't constructive.

BILLYHIBS
20-09-2019, 09:13 PM

Are you saying ChickenCurryYLT were multiple users using the same log in?

PISTOL1875
20-09-2019, 09:16 PM
I'm quite convinced they know the opposite to be true M59, but continue to assert it as fact for whatever reason.

KM's name being on an article that he didn't write has everything to do with editorial practice and nothing to do with Kenny's personal affinity for the club.

No more of this stuff on this thread now, thanks. It's far too personal and isn't constructive.

it still doesn't answer the question of if K M DIDN'T write the article then why would he let his name be used on an article that portrays not only Hibs fans in a bad light but him being a fan of the club he supports , be tarnished ???

I am not having a personal attack but there is a few unanswered questions that are still there wouldn't you say ????

Vault Boy
20-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Are you saying ChickenCurryYLT were multiple users using the same log in?

No Billy. Just using 'they' instead of a gender specific pronoun because I don't know them personally.

Vault Boy
20-09-2019, 09:26 PM
This got way off topic, had to be closed. Sorry to those who were happy just to talk about the Porteous video.