PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality for Derby

thegaffer12
16-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone, I'll be in hospitality for the Hearts game on Sunday and was wondering if anyone could help with dress code. Is a suit and tie common in hospitality or a shirt and smart trousers okay? Any help would be appreciated so thank you in advance 🙂

Sir David Gray
16-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone, I'll be in hospitality for the Hearts game on Sunday and was wondering if anyone could help with dress code. Is a suit and tie common in hospitality or a shirt and smart trousers okay? Any help would be appreciated so thank you in advance 🙂

Any time I've been most men wear a shirt and trousers. You'll be fine with a smart jumper and trousers though. Although there is a dress code it doesn't seem to be strictly enforced.

Some people do wear suits but I wouldn't bother unless that's your thing. I wore a suit the first time I went and felt overdressed.

thegaffer12
16-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Any time I've been most men wear a shirt and trousers. You'll be fine with a smart jumper and trousers though. Although there is a dress code it doesn't seem to be strictly enforced.

Some people do wear suits but I wouldn't bother unless that's your thing. I wore a suit the first time I went and felt overdressed.

Thank you very much! I think I'll just wear a shirt then, cheers

BILLYHIBS
16-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Slip the waitress a fiver and tell her just to keep the drink flowing

:partyhibb:cheers::bevvied!::cb

thegaffer12
16-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Slip the waitress a fiver and tell her just to keep the drink flowing

:partyhibb:cheers::bevvied!::cb

May be necessary on Sunday haha

Sean1875
16-09-2019, 11:25 AM