PDA

View Full Version : Derby in Osaka, Japan

Jamesie
15-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Heading over to Japan next week for the Rugby World Cup - any recommendations for where to watch the Derby? It will be 20:00 at night and I’ll have had a fair few beverages before and during Italy v Namibia during the day so hopefully whatever happens in the Derby won’t be too painful for me!

Greencore
15-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Heading over to Japan next week for the Rugby World Cup - any recommendations for where to watch the Derby? It will be 20:00 at night and I’ll have had a fair few beverages before and during Italy v Namibia during the day so hopefully whatever happens in the Derby won’t be too painful for me!

Pm'd

cocteautwin
16-09-2019, 02:01 AM
I'm based in Osaka at the moment and I'd be surprised if anywhere is showing it, but if you do find somewhere would be good to know where. I think your best bet is just to find a pub you like with good wifi and sign up for hibstv and watch it on your phone. Have fun in Japan.

SingaporeHibs
16-09-2019, 03:07 PM

Kick off will be 23:00 in Japan.

Jamesie
16-09-2019, 03:35 PM
I'm based in Osaka at the moment and I'd be surprised if anywhere is showing it, but if you do find somewhere would be good to know where. I think your best bet is just to find a pub you like with good wifi and sign up for hibstv and watch it on your phone. Have fun in Japan.

I've messaged Murphy's Irish Bar on Facebook and await their response!

Jamesie
16-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Kick off will be 23:00 in Japan.

Yup don't know why I thought the Derby was a 12 noon rather than 3pm kick off!