PDA

View Full Version : Efe I love you <3

Perd Hapley
14-09-2019, 10:19 PM
As the title suggests, would be delighted if reports are accurate about the big man being open to a move back up to Scotland- would like to think the club would be doing all they can to open up a discussion on that point, but lord knows he'd be welcome back. The team - maybe Allan and Mallan in particular - need a big presence and personality about them and if Efe's still got it I'd take him back tomorrow, finance obviously allowing...

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 10:21 PM
As the title suggests, would be delighted if reports are accurate about the big man being open to a move back up to Scotland- would like to think the club would be doing all they can to open up a discussion on that point, but lord knows he'd be welcome back. The team - maybe Allan and Mallan in particular - need a big presence and personality about them and if Efe's still got it I'd take him back tomorrow, finance obviously allowing...

No money left in the pot according to PH, that was all *****ed on superstars like Doidge and Newell...:rolleyes:

Hi Heid Yin
14-09-2019, 10:28 PM
I'd love to see the big man back, but Efe would become as clueless and uninspired as the rest of our current squad simply because of our manager, who appears to have lost the dressing room and simply has to go.

DH1875
14-09-2019, 11:51 PM
I do believe the manager said something along the lines off "Unless he's willing to play for free it's not happening".

lyonhibs
15-09-2019, 07:46 AM
No money left in the pot according to PH, that was all *****ed on superstars like Doidge and Newell...:rolleyes:

He came out with that then signed Hallberg and Naismith no?

loanheadhibby
15-09-2019, 08:17 AM
He came out with that then signed Hallberg and Naismith no?

Early days for both of them but on the face of if, could they both be viewed as panic signings?

lyonhibs
15-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Early days for both of them but on the face of if, could they both be viewed as panic signings?

Hallberg mentioned in his signing interview that first contact was made months ago IIRC. Naismith was last minute for sure but was positively thought of and played plenty of games in his last spell in Scotland so hopefully has more to offer than our last batch of last minute full back signings.

Tarrahib
15-09-2019, 08:51 AM
After watching the pair of them yesterday I hope we go out and get more panic signings.The two are looking better than any of the other previous signings this season.

sixtwo
15-09-2019, 08:55 AM
I might be wrong but I think The current manager likes to have full control of signings. Perhaps why Mathie is looking elsewhere.
He doesn’t look like a player our manager likes.

Stokesy's on fire
15-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Efe is exactly what we need dempster should be pushing for this one

sixtwo
15-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Efe is exactly what we need dempster should be pushing for this one

I agree, but look at our squad. I don’t think he looks like a ******Bottom player!

Stokesy's on fire
15-09-2019, 01:17 PM
I agree, but look at our squad. I don’t think he looks like a ******Bottom player!

Agreed efe is actually a footballer he just wouldn't fit in.

we are hibs
15-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Someone Tell heckingbotton efe plays for Carlisle.