PDA

View Full Version : Time For Heroes

Hibs4185
14-09-2019, 09:09 PM
I got the DVD 3 years ago when it came out and I’ve never watched it. I don’t know why but I’ve always liked having the excitement of having never watched it and knowing the joy it would bring me.

The state of affairs at the moment is making me seriously close to watching it.

All I can say is, on that famous day in May, every single person associated with the club was a hero, now me need the board to be heroes and return our club to the positives of the last 5 years.

bigwheel
14-09-2019, 09:11 PM
It took me one year to watch it - I’ve only watched it once - wasn’t that excited about viewing it tbh.....I’m not sure why , as it is (and not just because it’s about Hibs) as good as any football DVD I’ve ever seen - you should watch it - it is amazing

Hibs4185
14-09-2019, 09:18 PM
It took me one year to watch it - I’ve only watched it once - wasn’t that excited about viewing it tbh.....I’m not sure why , as it is (and not just because it’s about Hibs) as good as any football DVD I’ve ever seen - you should watch it - it is amazing

I’m seriously tempted! I had never watched gladiator either despite everyone’s recommendation but eventually I did and absolutely loved it.

Might have a few drinks and shove it on!

PISTOL1875
14-09-2019, 09:29 PM
I’m seriously tempted! I had never watched gladiator either despite everyone’s recommendation but eventually I did and absolutely loved it.

Might have a few drinks and shove it on!

Honestly man , get a life...

Hibs4185
14-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Honestly man , get a life...

I have a pretty decent life thanks very much-apart from not watching this DVD. Thanks for your concern though!