PDA

View Full Version : Fans

dastardly8
14-09-2019, 07:39 PM
You all wanted Porto back and he cost us Jackson was defending well and scoring , ive been a Hibs fan for 50 years and my god we are getting on the managers back , the players are to blame and we need to get behind them

Pretty Boy
14-09-2019, 07:40 PM
The fans didn't choose to drop Jackson regardless of whether they wanted it to happen or not.

The manager could have dropped Hanlon, he could have chosen to stick with what he had done before. He made the decision, he has to live or die by it.

Leith Green
14-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Aren’t they both to blame?

Crab apple
14-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Porto and Jackson to start from now on. Hanlon is poor just now.

MSK
14-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Porto and Jackson to start from now on. Hanlon is poor just now.Gets my vote 👍

Baldy Foghorn
14-09-2019, 07:45 PM
You all wanted Porto back and he cost us Jackson was defending well and scoring , ive been a Hibs fan for 50 years and my god we are getting on the managers back , the players are to blame and we need to get behind them

Porteous was decent Today, we are shipping goals every week. Laying the blame at Porto is very unfair....

we are hibs
14-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Geez peace. Seriously. Thats all ive heard since the start of the season, people looking to blame fans for everything and anything. If it wasnt for the fans none of them would be in a job.

paddy1875
14-09-2019, 07:48 PM

Don’t worry Adam, you’ll maybe get a start next Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastHibby
14-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Geez peace. Seriously. Thats all ive heard since the start of the season, people looking to blame fans for everything and anything. If it wasnt for the fans none of them would be in a job.

Spot on. If you go out for food and it’s served cold you don’t sit like a mouse and say hee haw.
If the fare is guff the paying fan has every right to complain

Captain Trips
14-09-2019, 07:51 PM
PH and his merry men Inc the merry men he inherited. Very very poor thus far with the odd exception.

dastardly8
14-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Try blaming the players for once ****ing spineless , no fight no passion

Tyler Durden
14-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Jackson wasn’t defending too well when he decided to punch a corner a few weeks ago.

There are very few players - whether new signings or not - who are performing to their potential at the moment. That’s down to the manager

Hibs90
14-09-2019, 07:54 PM

Buck stops with the manager. End of. Results business.

paddy1875
14-09-2019, 07:55 PM

Heckingbottom and relegation Robbie out!!

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

GoalsMcGinley
14-09-2019, 07:56 PM

And the award for the most ridiculous post of 2019 goes to......

mcfly
14-09-2019, 08:09 PM

Get on the managers back yes I will when I’m paying £400 to watch the dross he has signed

He has lost the dressing room and MUST go.

If he thinks it’s bad now he loses v hearts then he will be sacked when the fans demand it

mcfly
14-09-2019, 08:10 PM

That’s cause they have no belief in this manager.

He must go

dastardly8
14-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Drivel from you lot Hanlon to blame a lot been rubbish for months , Kamberi , Horgan etc all Lennon signings not just Hecky

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Drivel from you lot Hanlon to blame a lot been rubbish for months , Kamberi , Horgan etc all Lennon signings not just Hecky

He should not be anywhere near the starting 11.

paddy1875
14-09-2019, 08:16 PM

Grab yourself a water mate

MSK
14-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Drivel from you lot Hanlon to blame a lot been rubbish for months , Kamberi , Horgan etc all Lennon signings not just HeckyYou didnt blame Hanlon though, you blamed Porteous, make yer mind up ffs 😆

Hibeesforever
14-09-2019, 08:30 PM
I was there today and it is clear where the problem is...Hanlon out and Jackson in with Porteous as the safest pairing...

BoomtownHibees
14-09-2019, 08:42 PM
I wanted Porteous in, but to replace Hanlon, not Jackson

dastardly8
14-09-2019, 11:54 PM
You didnt blame Hanlon though, you blamed Porteous, make yer mind up ffs 😆 shut up you I made the point that everybody wanted Porto in and he cost us

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 11:57 PM
shut up you I made the point that everybody wanted Porto in and he cost us

No need.

Hermit Crab
15-09-2019, 12:02 AM
1600+ at Motherwell 2 weeks ago. 902 at Kilmarnock today, away following already dwindling... fans voting with their feet.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 12:27 AM
1600+ at Motherwell 2 weeks ago. 902 at Kilmarnock today, away following already dwindling... fans voting with their feet.

To be fair Motherwell is always better attended than Killie no matter what’s going on. Kilmarnock takes near enough double the time to get to.

BILLYHIBS
15-09-2019, 06:59 AM
To be fair Motherwell is always better attended than Killie no matter what’s going on. Kilmarnock takes near enough double the time to get to.

Aye and their pies are not as good now

FilipinoHibs
15-09-2019, 07:32 AM
I wanted Porteous in, but to replace Hanlon, not Jackson

That was my call too but would have Hanlon in for the derby. He knows what it is about, a Hibs fan born in the shadow of ER. I think the intensity of our game and size of club is throwing some of the new players. Start with same Levein as Saturday with Slivka in for Mallan.

FilipinoHibs
15-09-2019, 07:34 AM
shut up you I made the point that everybody wanted Porto in and he cost us

Port played well. Best defender at the club. We were caught out by the wind and the fact that ball stuck to artificial turf. It was a one in a million ball.

Weegreenman
15-09-2019, 07:47 AM
Ha ha blaming the fans again!

Some of our players really need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Rocky, Hanlon, Whittaker and Mallen to name but a few. The players are the only ones who can get us out of this crisis by working twice as hard.

Keith_M
15-09-2019, 09:00 AM

We did seem to have a lot less than usual yesterday, though.

pacoluna
15-09-2019, 09:13 AM

Lennon out

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2019, 09:22 AM

And with Lennon's players he had his best results, he's brought in this shower of crap and we are seeing the real heckingbottom 6 qualities as a manager.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 09:24 AM

It’s not a ground I often go to so I’m not sure what we usually get there to be honest.

bigwheel
15-09-2019, 09:27 AM

Yes, definitely less people starting to travel ..Killie is easy to get to - it’s the football that is turning people off

emerald green
15-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Why blame the fans when it's as clear as day that they are not the reason for the squad's very poor performances and results? :rolleyes:

Borderhibbie76
15-09-2019, 02:33 PM
It’s not a ground I often go to so I’m not sure what we usually get there to be honest.We had 1500 there for meaningless match at end of last season. I've no interest in attending away games under Hecky...wouldn't be at home games neither tbh if I hadn't renewed my ST. My interest has gone under him...very sad. We are brutal to watch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sixtwo
15-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Do the fans select the team? No. If we did we would still have Bartley, maybe have Efe. Would have done our damnest to sign Cummings and would not have any of that lower league ***** anywhere near our club. Our Yorkshireman has his own type of player.

Keith_M
15-09-2019, 02:45 PM
It’s not a ground I often go to so I’m not sure what we usually get there to be honest.

That's fair enough and, as you said, we generally take larger numbers to Motherwell.

I used to really enjoy trips to the likes of Fir Park in the terracing days, standing next to the fence on the half-way line.

Deansy
15-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Porteous is a top-quality player - top-quality players do have off-days !. As long as we insist on playing human beings that's always going to be the case !