PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Fans Are Revolting

Keith_M
14-09-2019, 07:17 PM
....against Craig Levein (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-hearts-fans-attempt-storm-20064439)

TheHarpy76
14-09-2019, 07:21 PM
They are that.

Apparently they’re pissed off with their manager as well :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Notice the byline includes 'seething'. Top trolling :greengrin

Scottie
14-09-2019, 07:24 PM
I'd have a good chuckle at them if our own predicament wasn't so dire.

emerald green
14-09-2019, 07:35 PM
If the Yams win at ER next week, all will be well in their world. All they really care about is beating Hibs, and they've got a team of big bashers who will relish playing against a team as soft as Hibs.

TheHarpy76
14-09-2019, 07:47 PM
If the Yams win at ER next week, all will be well in their world. All they really care about is beating Hibs, and they've got a team of big bashers who will relish playing against a team as soft as Hibs.

The same can be said for us as well tbf.

theonlywayisup
14-09-2019, 07:48 PM
....against Craig Levein (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-hearts-fans-attempt-storm-20064439)

Levain must stay

Fife-Hibee
14-09-2019, 07:52 PM

The only thing we should be caring about right now is beating them. Perhaps if we put as much effort into caring about beating them as they do us, we'd have a better record.

ionahibby
14-09-2019, 07:57 PM
If we lose next week we may be doing the same.

Bostonhibby
14-09-2019, 09:02 PM
And that's just their dress sense and dentistry but they'll fancy their chances of bludgeoning an ugly 1-0 win against Hecky's latest random selection of players/tactics.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

HibeeBigFly
14-09-2019, 09:08 PM
First derby where some on both sides would rather lose to ensure getting rid of a manager. I forsee a 0-0 and both survive...

bigwheel
14-09-2019, 09:09 PM
First derby where some on both sides would rather lose to ensure getting rid of a manager. I forsee a 0-0 and both survive...

Not me - want to win - not interested in losing

SMAXXA
14-09-2019, 09:13 PM
I'd have a good chuckle at them if our own predicament wasn't so dire.

That’s Hibs for you when they are down wee seem to be able to soften the blow

Cataplana
14-09-2019, 09:16 PM
How can Budge be stealing their money?

If they are fan owned, they must be stealing it from thereselves.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 09:19 PM
When Hearts fourth goal flies in next week there will be a large group strategically positioned outside the West Stand doing the same as they did today!!

bigwheel
14-09-2019, 09:31 PM
When Hearts fourth goal flies in next week there will be a large group strategically positioned outside the West Stand doing the same as they did today!!

If it is a draw, should we have a joint protest??

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 09:35 PM
If it is a draw, should we have a joint protest??

Not even a win saves Heckingbottom next week. Or Levein, unless the beat us by 6 or 7.

bigwheel
14-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Not even a win saves Heckingbottom next week. Or Levein, unless the beat us by 6 or 7.

Yeah, agree with that - don’t care about them tbh...but can’t see anything good coming from current set up ..

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Protest planned for next Sunday at 17:00, its on Facebook now and gathering pace. TV cameras will be there as well as its a live game, much coverage, force the boards hand so to say.

jacomo
14-09-2019, 10:23 PM
That’s Hibs for you when they are down wee seem to be able to soften the blow

So true.

Regardless of our own issues, is it too much to ask the players to step up and smash them in the derby?

Surely we can score goals against that lot?

Stuart93
14-09-2019, 11:19 PM
So true.

Regardless of our own issues, is it too much to ask the players to step up and smash them in the derby?

Surely we can score goals against that lot?

We’re not scoring many goals at all just now.

I worry for next week. I feel if there’s going to be any team up for it out of us 2 it’ll be them

And if there’s any team hearts want to play when they need their first win since March, it’s us

theonlywayisup
15-09-2019, 06:54 AM
It says it all when both sets of Fans would rather the opposition manager to stay rather than their own.

Maybe we should swap managers!!!

Only joking......

Springbank
15-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Best thing for hibs board would be sack Heckingbottom before the derby
Keeping him is like sticking a big target on Ron & Leeann's jackets saying "it's our fault"
Sacking him takes the situation to a different, much better place

We can all see it
Depends if Leeann has stopped being the refreshing and open minded CEO of 2014-17 or a more stubborn CEO who is happy to preside over a situation where your greatest rivals have the chance to stick her manager & his team to bottom of the table.

The fact that could even happen as a possibility is a failure of leadership in itself

Record crowds to cheer on the team?
Or
Record crowds to turn on the board?

That's all it comes down to now.
It's over.
Ld would do well to wield the axe before it gets ugly next weekend

lyonhibs
15-09-2019, 07:22 AM

You surely can't be serious?

danhibees1875
15-09-2019, 07:25 AM
Protest planned for next Sunday at 17:00, its on Facebook now and gathering pace. TV cameras will be there as well as its a live game, much coverage, force the boards hand so to say.

Pre planning a protest after a derby that hasn't taken place seems strange to me.

They're going to protest if we win? :confused:

It's also not exactly the preparation the players/management need going into the game. I don't think Heckingbottom will be around much longer even if he does win, so maybe it's worth not disrupting preparations for the Hearts game. :dunno:

Springbank
15-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Pre planning a protest after a derby that hasn't taken place seems strange to me.

They're going to protest if we win? :confused:

It's also not exactly the preparation the players/management need going into the game. I don't think Heckingbottom will be around much longer even if he does win, so maybe it's worth not disrupting preparations for the Hearts game. :dunno:

Wrong

It is PRECISELY what the board need to know

It gets ugly from here on

Ph needs to go. Before the derby. Or it gets ugly.

Clear and straightforward

lyonhibs
15-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Wrong

It is PRECISELY what the board need to know

It gets ugly from here on

Ph needs to go. Before the derby. Or it gets ugly.

Clear and straightforward

"It gets ugly"??? Are we make not so subtle threats to the board of more than just a protest now? Lighting the pitchforks and storming the West Stand?

Dearie me.

Wakeyhibee
15-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Surely the board have a look on here. I would rather face Hearts managerless right now.

If Hecky s still here I don't want Hibs to lose just to punt him.

If we win it may buy him more time, which is time wasted IMO

Catch 22, if you are reading this Hibs board please act now. I was willing to give him time, there's no excuses now.

Coco Bryce
15-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Even if we were to win 5-0 on Sunday. I still wan't this buffoon out my club.

flash
15-09-2019, 08:51 AM

If its a draw could be protests at both ends.
What a dilemma for you.

Keith_M
15-09-2019, 08:55 AM

Would you like to go for 8 or 9 now?

Bangkok Hibby
15-09-2019, 09:34 AM

You surely can't be serious?

I think he has a point. Whilst maybe not actually wanting to lose to them, many fans will see the inevitable sacking of Heckingbottom as a "silver lining"

Since452
15-09-2019, 09:38 AM
We've got bigger things to worry about than Hearts

15-09-2019, 09:39 AM
The comedy of “sack the board”. They didn’t protest this much when Romanov was using their club as a money laundering tool. Odd bunch

Weegreenman
15-09-2019, 09:53 AM
We will beat them next week. It’s an absolute must.

Crab apple
15-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Beat the scu mbos. Sack PH. Move forward.