PDA

View Full Version : It’s going to be tense next week.

Spike Mandela
14-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Think the atmosphere will be poisonous next week. Both teams struggling. Any error by either side and the respective manager will no doubt get vicious abuse from their own fans.

A defeat for either side could realistically be the end for one of the managers.

Not going to be a classic is it?:rolleyes: Wouldn’t miss it for the world though:wink:

SaulGoodman
14-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Never been more apathetic towards a derby in a long time.

The 90+2
14-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Come derby day having a piss poor clueless head coach won’t matter a bit when I see one of they scarf twirling ****s.

BigKev
14-09-2019, 04:21 PM
I think Levein will already be away by the time next week comes around. They’ll get a lift and we’ll end up on the end of a 2-0 defeat.

They only care about derbies and our chicken hearted bunch will be posted missing.

Ozyhibby
14-09-2019, 04:22 PM
It may be sold out next week but the stadium won’t be full. And that’s a disgrace. Only way to change that is sack the manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_62
14-09-2019, 04:23 PM
We could both potentially be managerless

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 04:24 PM
It may be sold out next week but the stadium won’t be full. And that’s a disgrace. Only way to change that is sack the manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week isn’t sold out. Not even close in our end.

WhileTheChief..
14-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Not given it much thought. I’ll go, but only cause I’ve paid.

Think I’ll feel like this until he’s gone.

neil7908
14-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Even with Potter in charge I really fear for us. We can't defend, can't score, have a non existent midfield and zero fight or bottle.

Diclonius
14-09-2019, 04:33 PM
I'd rather they had a caretaker in charge because as terrible as Levein is, he ALWAYS gets them up for derbies.

If both managers are still in charge then they're favourites IMO.

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2019, 04:37 PM
More than likely it's going to be a terrible game to watch, but both teams are desperate for the points, and it could be decided by which team keeps its nerve best.

Stuart93
14-09-2019, 04:47 PM

Absolute ***** the way things have went. Could’ve sold Easter road out easily and more a couple seasons ago

BILLYHIBS
14-09-2019, 04:49 PM
As the wee boy says at the start of The Fort “ It’s not going to be pretty “

Col2
14-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Levein will be away by Monday. The PBS demo earlier will be enough for the old hagg to panic. They will get a boost and will probably get a result.

We won’t score and hound Heckingbottom but it’s clear Leanne doesn’t have the balls to make the decision so hopefully Ron will intervene. Leanne is too busy doing community/diversity and Woman’s football promotion.

BILLYHIBS
14-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Where are our goals going to come from against Hearts?

Cannae see us scoring but the game has got to be tailor made for Big Doidgey up front playing along side Flo

But will Hecky be so bold at home in a local derby to go with two up top?

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 05:04 PM

Cannae see us scoring but the game has got to be tailor made for Big Doidgey up front playing along side Flo

The way Hearts are going they may well gift us some goals. Same could be said for us of course.

Apparently Motherwells 3rd was a shocker defensively, as was Hamilton’s 2nd I think it was last week.

flash
14-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Am looking forward to it. The atmosphere will be toxic but it will also be raucous. Be a nice change to have a game with any atmosphere whatsoever.

Fife-Hibee
14-09-2019, 05:10 PM
I have a feeling Levein will be gone (or at least, operating from the backroom again). Passed by him earlier on in the week and he had the body language of a defeated man.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2019, 05:12 PM
I'll be needing a few drinks before this one.

lord bunberry
14-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Levein will be away by Monday. The PBS demo earlier will be enough for the old hagg to panic. They will get a boost and will probably get a result.

We won’t score and hound Heckingbottom but it’s clear Leanne doesn’t have the balls to make the decision so hopefully Ron will intervene. Leanne is too busy doing community/diversity and Woman’s football promotion.
Your last sentence is piss poor.

Speedway
14-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Your last sentence is piss poor.

Is it inaccurate though? If so, how so?

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2019, 05:17 PM
We are pish and cannae score
They are pish but are still scoring
Only going one way next week.

lord bunberry
14-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Is it inaccurate though? If so, how so?
Why would our chief executive spend all her time doing diversity training and promoting women’s football.

majorhibs
14-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Why would our chief executive spend all her time doing diversity training and promoting women’s football.

“Too busy.” “All her time?” Your names no boris is it?

MSK
14-09-2019, 05:40 PM
“Too busy.” “All her time?” Your names no boris is it?**** me, thats a short post, are you sober 😆

Keith_M
14-09-2019, 05:42 PM

:faf:

The_Horde
14-09-2019, 05:44 PM
I'm pretty relaxed. Being ***** and getting pumped every week takes away the fear of being ***** and getting pumped.

JohnM1875
14-09-2019, 05:51 PM

This is exactly what I'm thinking as well. At least they are scoring goals. Something we struggle to do.

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 05:52 PM
This is exactly what I'm thinking as well. At least they are scoring goals. Something we struggle to do.

They’re gifting goals. And when I say gifting, I mean gifting. They might be feeling generous next week aswell :greengrin

California-Hibs
14-09-2019, 05:56 PM

This is my worry.

wookie70
14-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Hearts were gifted two today

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 06:05 PM

And are gifting them out for fun.

MWHIBBIES

Why is 2 up front seen as bold? It isn't more offensive that one up front with proper support.

we are hibs

Fortunately we seem to be in a mood to gift goals. They give us 2 next week and we give them 2 #respecttherivalry

Onion
14-09-2019, 06:07 PM
We could both potentially be managerless

Some might argue we already are :cb

stoneyburn hibs
14-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Stick your hat on their bulldozer getting a late winner.

emerald green
14-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Even if Hibs manage a draw (or God forbid win) against a sh*** Hearts team, it would just be papering over the cracks.

If Hibs get beat next week (would it come as a surprise?) by a team whose fans were demonstrating angrily outside Tynecastle this afternoon, Heck's position would be untenable.

Onion
14-09-2019, 06:11 PM

Takes a lot to kill off the feel-good from 2016 and 17, but Hibs have managed to do that all by themselves. Might cost a few hundred thou to get shot of this poor manager, but that will be nothing compared to the lost revenue if he's allowed to stay.

GreenCastle
14-09-2019, 06:12 PM

This.

Hearts will win 1-0.

They have a better squad than us just a clown in charge.

Even the last derby at ER we should have won but couldn’t finish the game off = they score.

Levein will want 1 final game to get it right up us and he may even walk after if they win.

BoomtownHibees
14-09-2019, 06:13 PM

How many are not sold?

Fife-Hibee
14-09-2019, 06:13 PM

Still got to accept the gifts though. Something we'd fail to do.

kaimendhibs
14-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Even if Hibs manage a draw (or God forbid win) against a sh*** Hearts team, it would just be papering over the cracks.

If Hibs get beat next week (would it come as a surprise?) by a team whose fans were demonstrating angrily outside Tynecastle this afternoon, Heck's position would be untenable.Imo it already is

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

stoneyburn hibs
14-09-2019, 06:16 PM
We will be playing bottom of the league next Sunday.

Cabbie1875
As long as hes at the helm i wont be going, he needs to go b4 the derby, end off

13 goals conceded
5 goals scored
Played 5
Won 1
Lost 3
Drawn 1
Relegation material

emerald green
Imo it already is

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

:agree: I should have said even more untenable.

SChibs
14-09-2019, 06:47 PM
I hate playing teams who haven't won a game yet. They need to win at some point!

GreenCastle
14-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Odd situation but the the team in worse form than us I would say are favourites to win.

A Hi-Bee
14-09-2019, 06:55 PM
Takes a lot to kill off the feel-good from 2016 and 17, but Hibs have managed to do that all by themselves. Might cost a few hundred thou to get shot of this poor manager, but that will be nothing compared to the lost revenue if he's allowed to stay.

Been saying the same for some time now, he must go.

Smartie
14-09-2019, 06:59 PM
The atmosphere is going to be toxic. If we lose the first goal..........

I just don't see a way they don't wipe the floor with us in midfield. Mallan to be hung out to dry by the manager and it's a toss up which one of them is lynched first.

Has there ever been a game when both teams play a 460?

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2019, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty relaxed. Being ***** and getting pumped every week takes away the fear of being ***** and getting pumped.

Welcome back, Terry.

emerald green
14-09-2019, 07:04 PM

That's one of the most gut wrenching things about this current state of affairs, certainly on the pitch where it really matters as far as the supporters are concerned.

It took winning the Scottish Cup, then promotion, then a good first season up, to result in record attendances and season ticket sales. The Board must not allow all that to disappear, and disappear it will unless they take action now.

number9dream
14-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Worst possible outcome for both teams is a honking draw with both managers continuing to cling on, so that's my prediction...

TheHarpy76
14-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Two sides whose moral and confidence has been shot to pieces. It really could go anyway.

Kevvy1875
14-09-2019, 07:27 PM
The derby is going to be weird. Have Hearts sold their allocation? Wouldn't be surprised if they don't as their team is as garbage as ours seems to be at the moment. I can see both teams not selling out their tickets and a flat atmosphere from the beginning of the game to finish with both teams afraid to open up and it ending 0-0.

That's IF it's Heckingbottom and Levein in the dugouts.

Franck Stanton
14-09-2019, 07:32 PM
We will be playing bottom of the league next Sunday.

A whole two points behind us. Big deal. A win for them next week and they will be one point in front of us, still, enjoy the moment because it won't last long, not with that clown heckinbottom in charge

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 09:31 PM
How many are not sold?

West Stand - 227

FF Stand - 201

East Stand - 109

Total 537

We will not shift 537 tickets in the next 7 days as long as he is still in charge, especially at £32 a pop and live on TV. I got shouted down ages ago for saying this game wouldn't sell out.

JohnM1875
14-09-2019, 09:34 PM
It's going to be so horrible next weekend. Really not looking forward to it.

Already think over the past few years our derby has become a wee bit too 'mini old firm' for me. It's going to be toxic as anything.

mixusman
14-09-2019, 11:26 PM
My only worry was potter seemed to rest(drop) a few players today, possibly with next week in mind.
if we get an early goal they won’t cope with the pressure , by all accounts Motherwell absolutely roasted them today.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 11:29 PM
My only worry was potter seemed to rest(drop) a few players today, possibly with next week in mind.
if we get an early goal they won’t cope with the pressure , by all accounts Motherwell absolutely roasted them today.

Naismith due back next week as well. He will run riot through our soft as ***** midfield. Money on a Vela red card as well if he plays, his elbows are all over the place when he jumps. He also picks up stupid bookings.

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Naismith due back next week as well. He will run riot through our soft as ***** midfield. Money on a Vela red card as well if he plays, his elbows are all over the place when he jumps. He also picks up stupid bookings.

Yup. He’s going to run riot. Guy is a god and Hearts are streets ahead of us.

What’s that? They’re bottom of the league, haven’t won a league game and are protesting to get their manager out because they’re that bad? Oh. I would never have guessed that by the way you keep bigging them up.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 11:47 PM

What’s that? They’re bottom of the league, haven’t won a league game and are protesting to get their manager out because they’re that bad? Oh. I would never have guessed that by the way you keep bigging them up.

Bookmarked this post.

Heisenberg
14-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Bookmarked this post.

So you can come back and gloat about Hearts beating Hibs? Strange behaviour.

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 11:50 PM

Hearts fans literally have nothing good to say about their team (understandably so). Yet HC seems to be finding nothing but positives about them and a squad that is really streets ahead of us.

JohnM1875
14-09-2019, 11:53 PM

That team who is bottom of the league has a better goal difference than us. Have already played Celtic and Aberdeen and have also beaten a Motherwell team who embarrassed us in the cup. Granted we've played Rangers. But the less said about that the better.

Naismith would also walk into our team. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2019, 11:55 PM
That team who is bottom of the league has a better goal difference than us. Have already played Celtic and Aberdeen and have also beaten a Motherwell team who embarrassed us in the cup. Granted we've played Rangers. But the less said about that the better.

Do you want to borrow my tin hat? :duck:

JohnM1875
14-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Do you want to borrow my tin hat? :duck:

You're not wrong though! What are other people seeing here? Haha

calumhibee1
14-09-2019, 11:58 PM

A better goal difference? You do realise points are massively more important than goal difference don’t you?

Hermit Crab
15-09-2019, 12:00 AM
You're not wrong though! What are other people seeing here? Haha

I'm basing my prediction having been at every game this season except Newcastle at home. We don't have the fight or desire in us to lay a glove on any team, never mind pumping Hearts next week.

Hermit Crab
15-09-2019, 12:00 AM
A better goal difference? You do realise points are massively more important than goal difference don’t you?

They could have, and probably will have 1 more than us next Sunday.

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:02 AM

Depends on the circumstance. Leagues have been decided on goal difference. Are you suggesting that goal difference doesn't count? No matter what stage of the season?

They have a better goal difference after playing Celtic and Aberdeen. Which would surely point to them have a more reliable defence than we do. We have a -9 GD after 5 games! 5! Worst in the league.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Depends on the circumstance. Leagues have been decided on goal difference. Are you suggesting that goal difference doesn't count? No matter what stage of the season?

They have a better goal difference after playing Celtic and Aberdeen. Which would surely point to them have a more reliable defence than we do. We have a -9 GD after 5 games! 5! Worst in the league.

No. It doesn’t depend on the circumstances. Points are more important than goal difference in ALL circumstances. For goal difference to have a chance of even being relevant you have to have the points. For points to be relevant you don’t have to have the goal difference.

Hermit Crab
15-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Relegation season 13/14 we finished with a goal difference of -20, 31 for and 51 against. We are already on -9 after only 5 matches. Thats horrendous!!

Add in that Hearts finished with the same -20 goal difference 45/65 with a bunch of kids. At the moment all the signs of relegation are there.

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:11 AM
No. It doesn’t depend on the circumstances. Points are more important than goal difference in ALL circumstances. For goal difference to have a chance of even being relevant you have to have the points.

It's far too simple to suggest that goals against and goal difference don't matter. At any stage of a season. Of course it matters. If you can't see that then there's no point in taking this further.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 12:20 AM
It's far too simple to suggest that goals against and goal difference don't matter. At any stage of a season. Of course it matters. If you can't see that then there's no point in taking this further.
I never said it doesn’t matter.

If you think that in some circumstances goal difference is as important or possibly even more important than points then there most definitely is no point in taking this any further. Goal difference is literally only kept track of to separate teams who have the same amount of the thing you’re playing for - points.

3 points up for grabs next week. But equally, or possibly even more importantly, there’s goal difference up for grabs. :rolleyes:

Some folk will be thrilled if Hearts win next week. We’ve already had one poster declare he wants us to lose next week so that PH might get sacked. He might be the only one to openly say it but I have my doubts that he’s the only one hoping for it.

FilipinoHibs
15-09-2019, 12:25 AM
I am looking forward to it as likely to be one of few highlights of our season. Most other games will be dire with us struggling to pick up points or being whipped by the old firm. Hope PH is gone before it though.

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:26 AM
I never said it doesn’t matter.

If you think that in some circumstances goal difference is as important or possibly even more important than points then there most definitely is no point in taking this any further. Goal difference is literally only kept track of to separate teams who have the same amount of the thing you’re playing for - points.

3 points up for grabs next week. But equally, or possibly even more importantly, there’s goal difference up for grabs. :rolleyes:

Some folk will be thrilled if Hearts win next week. We’ve already had one poster declare he wants us to lose next week so that PH might get sacked. He might be the only one to openly say it but I have my doubts that he’s the only one hoping for it.

If you agree it matters then why highlight the fact I said they have a better goal difference than us so far? They do.

Of course it's points that make up a league. But the fact that goal difference is used in every league in the world as a means to separate teams performance shows it is a big deal and something to worry about and highlight!

And you're spot on. Let's hope we come out of the game next week with a better goal difference than Hearts over 90 minutes. Then we'll have 3 points.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 12:29 AM
If you agree it matters then why highlight the fact I said they have a better goal difference than us so far? They do.

Of course it's points that make up a league. But the fact that goal difference is used in every league in the world as a means to separate teams performance shows it is a big deal and something to worry about and highlight!

And you're spot on. Let's hope we come out of the game next week with a better goal difference than Hearts over 90 minutes. Then we'll have 3 points.

I mentioned it because you seem to be using it as an indicator that Hearts are better than us and are going to beat us.

Goal difference is as good as one extra point. No more. It’s not that big a deal. Nice to have a good one of course, but to use it as a means to decide if you’re going to get beat or not over points gained seems bizarre.

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:33 AM
I mentioned it because you seem to be using it as an indicator that Hearts are better than us and are going to beat us.

Goal difference is as good as one extra point. No more. It’s not that big a deal. Nice to have a good one of course, but to use it as a means to decide if you’re going to get beat or not over points gained seems bizarre.

I just used it as an indicator as to how both teams have performed in the league so far if I'm honest.

I'm sure you'll agree that whilst it's always the team who has fewest points who get's relegated that team also tends to have the worst goal difference. So I think the two are strongly linked.

I don't think Heart's are better than us. But I definitely don't think they're worse than us just now. The fact that they are scoring goals and we aren't really worries me.

SChibs
15-09-2019, 12:36 AM

The Champions League, English Premier League and the Spanish league don't use goal difference if teams are level on points now. It goes to the head to head results first.

calumhibee1
15-09-2019, 12:38 AM
I just used it as an indicator as to how both teams have performed in the league so far if I'm honest.

I'm sure you'll agree that whilst it's always the team who has fewest points who get's relegated that team also tends to have the worst goal difference. So I think the two are strongly linked.

I don't think Heart's are better than us. But I definitely don't think they're worse than us just now. The fact that they are scoring goals and we aren't really worries me.

Fair enough.

I did find it interesting earlier when I went and had a look on their forum that they have plenty vocal fans doing the exact same and saying that they’ve no chance next week and that PH will have us up for it etc. They see their team every week and aren’t confident at all.

People’s worries about a midfield domination from them when their midfield contains Andy Irving, Sean Clare and Glenn Whelan who has been poor apparently and some even worse guys who can’t even nail down a start beside these guys don’t really add up to me.

Oh, and Hearts are also on their joint longest winless run in their history which makes the predictions of a doing even more bizarre. I would agree though that probably means it’s written in the stars for us to get beat next week now I’ve said that :greengrin

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:42 AM
The Champions League, English Premier League and the Spanish league don't use goal difference if teams are level on points now. It goes to the head to head results first.

Cool, what does the Scottish League do? Seeing as we play in that league.

So GD doesn't show on the English and Spanish leagues tables then no? And the leagues don't track goals for and against? Then forget it! Who cares if we get pumped 6-1.

Look, I get it, whilst being a bit of a bell above. I just don't think we're in a position to shrug off -9GD in 5 games.

JohnM1875
15-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Fair enough.

I did find it interesting earlier when I went and had a look on their forum that they have plenty vocal fans doing the exact same and saying that they’ve no chance next week and that PH will have us up for it etc. They see their team every week and aren’t confident at all.

People’s worries about a midfield domination from them when their midfield contains Andy Irving, Sean Clare and Glenn Whelan who has been poor apparently and some even worse guys who can’t even nail down a start beside these guys don’t really add up to me.

Oh, and Hearts are also on their joint longest winless run in their history which makes the predictions of a doing even more bizarre. I would agree though that probably means it’s written in the stars for us to get beat next week now I’ve said that :greengrin

Saw that as well! Would love to extend it one game further! Haha.

Apparently they had that Clare playing as a wing back today as well. It's all strange in Edinburgh just now it seems.

Phil MaGlass
15-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Were goin tae get humped next week by a pish hertz team, we cant handle a physical team.

we are hibs
15-09-2019, 07:58 AM
It may be the most inappropriate sunshine on leith after the game ever if we win.

flash
15-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Hearts fans literally have nothing good to say about their team (understandably so). Yet HC seems to be finding nothing but positives about them and a squad that is really streets ahead of us.

Where have you been for the last 5 years?

flash
15-09-2019, 08:14 AM
It may be the most inappropriate sunshine on leith after the game ever if we win.

Aye better that we get beat then chuck the Hertz song on.

we are hibs
15-09-2019, 08:17 AM
I really hope the new owner is going to be there next week just incase it does go tits up. He should be there to hear the displeasure and anger first hand. It may force him into getting a move on.

I really want us to beat them. I ****ing hate hearts more than anyone else but i get when people say losing might be the best thing to happen to us in the long term. But short term i want us to produce one of those unexpected performances where we finally manage to drub a very poor hearts team

we are hibs
15-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Aye better that we get beat then chuck the Hertz song on.

Has anyone actually said that or you going off on one with no basis to your ramblings as usual?

flash
15-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Has anyone actually said that or you going off on one with no basis to your ramblings as usual?

In as many words they have. It's a derby next week against a Hertz team who are just as bad as us so people need to grow a set.

we are hibs
15-09-2019, 08:26 AM
In as many words they have. It's a derby next week against a Hertz team who are just as bad as us so people need to grow a set.

Im sure when it gets to derby day everyone will be on the same page. Its hearts. At easter road. Regardless of who is in the dugout and whos on the park the most important thing is winning the game, even if it does paper over the gaping cracks.

flash
15-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Im sure when it gets to derby day everyone will be on the same page. Its hearts. At easter road. Regardless of who is in the dugout and whos on the park the most important thing is winning the game, even if it does paper over the gaping cracks.

I really hope so. Derby day at a raucous Easter Road is the best day of the season.

emerald green
15-09-2019, 09:57 AM
My prediction is this...The team which gets the least red cards will win. Two awful teams, two awful managers, both desperate for a win to take the pressure off.

If it comes down to sheer physicality, Hearts will probably steamroller a powder puff Hibs.

Is It On....
15-09-2019, 10:24 AM

I am sure I read about a "big" team that have actually lost their domestic league on both goal difference and goal average. How unlucky is that? 😂

B.H.F.C
15-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Two awful teams, two awful managers, both desperate for a win to take the pressure off.

We don’t play like a team desperate for a win. We just go through the motions. Imagine him trying to get them up for this game?

I know someone will be along to point out that we won at Tynecastle under him but we had the likes of SDG, McGregor and McNulty on the pitch. A bit character and toughness. Don’t see where that’s coming from next week.

Stokesy's on fire
15-09-2019, 01:01 PM
All attention will be towards the dugout from both us and the hearts fans. We have to win it so touch wood levein is the main event

BoomtownHibees
15-09-2019, 01:18 PM
West Stand - 227

FF Stand - 201

East Stand - 109

Total 537

We will not shift 537 tickets in the next 7 days as long as he is still in charge, especially at £32 a pop and live on TV. I got shouted down ages ago for saying this game wouldn't sell out.

So, although disappointing, there is 500 tickets left. Not really the “not even close” you claimed in your earlier post

Torto7
15-09-2019, 01:25 PM
It'll be a dreary 0-0 I think. Levein will play 8-2-0 and Hibs will play the usual motionless football resulting in LD and Budge backing their men in the press the week after.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2019, 01:30 PM
They only raise their games against us as that's all that matters to them, Gary Cock will be doing the tub thumping as we speak, pity he can't do that when they play other teams but hey ho.

hhibs
15-09-2019, 01:57 PM

Could not agree more.

Our Chief Executive is culpable,if she does not act on PH he will not be the only one shown the door,and maybe that is for the best.

IMO

Spike Mandela
15-09-2019, 02:23 PM
A derby win may paper over the cracks for whichever team that wins it but conversely a derby win could also be a springboard to a better season and improved performances for the team that wins it.

If there is even the remotest chance of this I sincerely hope we win it.

Hibernia&Alba
15-09-2019, 02:30 PM
My prediction is this...The team which gets the least red cards will win. Two awful teams, two awful managers, both desperate for a win to take the pressure off.

If it comes down to sheer physicality, Hearts will probably steamroller a powder puff Hibs.

This is my worry: a poor quality match where Hearts get stuck in and we can't match them physically. We need to be ready to withstand that.

Hermit Crab
15-09-2019, 07:57 PM
So, although disappointing, there is 500 tickets left. Not really the “not even close” you claimed in your earlier post

Over 500 is not close to selling out considering that 3800 tickets are for hearts and we have 13k ST holders.

lord bunberry
15-09-2019, 08:03 PM
:top marks

The_Horde
15-09-2019, 08:05 PM

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

Since90+2
15-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Over 500 is not close to selling out considering that 3800 tickets are for hearts and we have 13k ST holders.

If there are only 500 tickets left it's means that the stadium is about 98% full at this time , 7 days in advance of the game. I'd say that's pretty close to a sell out.

AgentDaleCooper
15-09-2019, 09:13 PM
We're going to get pumped :(

GreenCastle
15-09-2019, 09:24 PM
We don’t play like a team desperate for a win. We just go through the motions. Imagine him trying to get them up for this game?

I know someone will be along to point out that we won at Tynecastle under him but we had the likes of SDG, McGregor and McNulty on the pitch. A bit character and toughness. Don’t see where that’s coming from next week.

Omeonga also who was in good form.