PDA

View Full Version : Kilmarnock Away information

Power
13-09-2019, 03:04 PM
https://www.hibeesbounce.com/attachments/4e9cdf30-4275-478f-a29b-342489c17d16-jpeg.1353/

Additionally, Hibernian fans will be made most welcome in the in both the Sports Bar (Frank Beattie stand) and the Park Hotel (adjacent to the stadium) prior to and after the match. Nb. No children are allowed in the Sports Bar on a match day. Please be aware that there is refurbishment work being carried out in the Coffee Shop area of the hotel so there is reduced capacity.

There are a number of other local establishments (within walking distance) who will welcome visiting fans e.g. Brass and Granite, Macs Bar, Howard Arms, Lucky 7 and the Portmann Hotel. The town centre is a 10 minute walk from the stadium and there are a number of bars and restaurants situated there.

Away Supporter buses should park in Burnside Street (KA1 4EU) or Holmquarry Road (KA1 4DA), Kilmarnock resulting in a short 10 minute walk to the stadium.

I’m through there early doors the morn, message me here or other platforms if I can help wae anything.

SideBurns
13-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Kieran, have Killie confirmed a patg option? My laddie is thinking about heading through with his pals but might be a Saturday morning decision.

Billy Whizz
13-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Kieran, have Killie confirmed a patg option? My laddie is thinking about heading through with his pals but might be a Saturday morning decision.

Says it above

Power
13-09-2019, 04:29 PM

Aye, as above - no actual Cash gate/turnstile but you can buy a ticket for the Hibs end at the ground just along fae Away Stand (Kilmarnock gym facility).

Kilmarnock are operating new electronic turnstiles with QR codes.

SideBurns
13-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Apologies and thanks - that info not showing up on my phone for some reason!!

Power
13-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Apologies and thanks - that info not showing up on my phone for some reason!!

Nae need to apologise, hope the lads make it through 🇳🇬

BoomtownHibees
13-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Aye, as above - no actual Cash gate/turnstile but you can buy a ticket for the Hibs end at the ground just along fae Away Stand (Kilmarnock gym facility).

Kilmarnock are operating new electronic turnstiles with QR codes.

Hopefully work better than ours

Power
13-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Hopefully work better than ours

They’ve had problems too. Expect to be fixed for us attending but standard get their sharp message is to be followed.

13-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Will the free entry, fast access gate be in operation like it was for the Rangers game? :cb