PDA

View Full Version : I Love Hibs

Paloschi
13-09-2019, 10:31 AM
I know there has been a lot of negativity recently. Perhaps rightly so. Despite mine or anyone else' level of confidence in the management team, what I can say is, I absolutely love Hibernian FC.

Strolling home last night, I seen a wee boy playing football with his dad. He had a Hibs kit on. What made it even better was that they were from Spain (judging by the accents). That is what it's all about. Wee lump in my throat.

Everything that preceded that Scottish Cup win was totally worth it. It's our day and no other team can have that. They don't have our roots or our history. Here is to more good times and to more tough times. We Are HIbernian FC....

ROCKTILLDROP
13-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Me too through thick and thin

JeMeSouviens
13-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Sorry going to have to be pished to respond to this ... see you all back here at midnight? :wink:

lord bunberry
13-09-2019, 10:41 AM
I agree, I’ve seen much much worse than this. What’s happening now is a minor blip and it won’t stop me following and backing the team.

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Always have, always will

jax67
13-09-2019, 10:51 AM
I me anaw.💚

13-09-2019, 11:01 AM
I know there has been a lot of negativity recently. Perhaps rightly so. Despite mine or anyone else' level of confidence in the management team, what I can say is, I absolutely love Hibernian FC.

Strolling home last night, I seen a wee boy playing football with his dad. He had a Hibs kit on. What made it even better was that they were from Spain (judging by the accents). That is what it's all about. Wee lump in my throat.

Everything that preceded that Scottish Cup win was totally worth it. It's our day and no other team can have that. They don't have our roots or our history. Here is to more good times and to more tough times. We Are HIbernian FC....

Aye, and the worse things get just now, the more we'll enjoy the next Scottish Cup win.....in 2130. :cb

matty_f
13-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Always have, always will

:agree:

Even in the bad times.

Hibeesmad
13-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Hail or snow or thunderstorms.. :flag:

The 90+2
13-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Never doubted it, always will.

leith lynx
13-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Me too through thick and thin
An Endless love affair 🇺🇿

scoopyboy
13-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Always have, always will

Correct mate.

jockodile
13-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Darren Jackson equalises in Brussels and 2000 drunk Hibees are on cloud 9.

I love Hibs

Bangkok Hibby
13-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Yes me too. Went to my first game at Easter Road in 1967 and even now, thousands of miles away I can't watch the cup final without tears streaming down my face. My Thai wife thinks I'm mad, shouting at my phone whilst watching a game on Hibs tv at 02.30 in the morning.

:flag:

BILLYHIBS
13-09-2019, 01:36 PM
I was a Jambo born and bred in Gorgie

My dad was a big Hibby always banging on about Gordon Smith Lawrie Reilly and the Famous Five

He took me to the Inter Cities Fairs Cup game versus Leeds Utd in 1968 aged 10 years old

As soon as I saw the green strips and the white sleeves running out in front of a 40000 crowd underneath the floodlights I thought to myself “That’s my team!”

Eyrie
13-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Despite all the times they've let me down, I'm still a Hibs fan.

The regular downs just make the infrequent highs all the better.

Weegreenman
13-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Yep, there’s certainly a love that’s for sure. I’m like that psycho boyfriend that keeps showing up at the door years later! It never ends! Real love 💚

Iggy Pope
13-09-2019, 08:57 PM
I don’t pay much attention to Gordon Strachan usually but when he admitted on Saturday that he had a boy crush on Pat Stanton I knew what he meant cos I definitely did as a lad.
I love Hibs and Pat’s the main reason why.

KSA Hibee
13-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Been in love with Hibs for over 40 years .. May 2016 felt like me renewing marriage vows with them .. unfortunately since you know who took charge at the wheel I feel like I just don’t “fancy” them anymore .. will always love them but the sparkle has definitely gone ... and it depresses the ***** out of me to admit it 😢

zitelli62
14-09-2019, 02:16 AM
Why do I support hibs because we will never win the league every year or win the cups every year but they are my team born and bread my father stayed in east Thomas street just of Easter road long gone now but he brought me up to support a football team that played football now my son wont miss a game as he says I dont care there my team I done something right hibs are in my blood always will be seen managers come and go seen players come and go but at the end of the day I will anyone who wears the famous green and white will always be a hibby till I die and proud.

GGTTH.