PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV International

Ardenttwo
13-09-2019, 05:44 AM
I am having some difficulty in subscribing and receiving Hibs TV International. I am told that even though I have been out in Turkey for a week the provider runs their service through the UK and thus shows a UK IP address Due to this our system only sees a UK IP address and therefore will not offer an International package This would cause issues on a match day as it means I would only receive audio regardless of package
Just wondering if any of you whizz kids could advise if there is anyway round this problem

cocteautwin
13-09-2019, 06:37 AM
I am having some difficulty in subscribing and receiving Hibs TV International. I am told that even though I have been out in Turkey for a week the provider runs their service through the UK and thus shows a UK IP address Due to this our system only sees a UK IP address and therefore will not offer an International package This would cause issues on a match day as it means I would only receive audio regardless of package
Just wondering if any of you whizz kids could advise if there is anyway round this problem

Install a VPN and turn it on to point at an overseas location.

Ardenttwo
13-09-2019, 07:28 AM
Install a VPN and turn it on to point at an overseas location.

Excuse my ignorance but how do ai install a VPN. Thanks for the advice.