PDA

View Full Version : Three massive games

theonlywayisup
12-09-2019, 07:54 PM
Kilmarnock Away
Hertz Home
Kilmarnock Away

We have to approach these games with the right mentality believing we can win all three.

Now it might be the two glasses of wine, but I'm confident of three wins. What's your thoughts? How confident are you of us getting three wins?

Three defeats and it's bye bye.

lyonhibs
12-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Kilmarnock Away
Hertz Home
Kilmarnock Away

We have to approach these games with the right mentality believing we can win all three.

Now it might be the two glasses of win, but I'm confident of three wins. What's your thoughts? How confident are you of us getting three wins?

If you've managed to bottle winning, can you make it a 1952 vintage and get a crate sent FAO Paul Heckingbottom ASAP please :greengrin

theonlywayisup
12-09-2019, 08:01 PM
If you've managed to bottle winning, can you make it a 1952 vintage and get a crate sent FAO Paul Heckingbottom ASAP please :greengrin

Oops.....glasses of wine obviously

Togs91
12-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Oops.....glasses of wine obviously

By two glasses you mean two glass bottles? 😂 i can see a tough draw this weekend, but playing better. Hertz game is up in the air for me, were both *****, but they seem to turn up more often than not to that fixture. The cup game i see us winning for some reason, as if its heckys way of clinging on!

SMAXXA
13-09-2019, 07:12 AM
I’d say 4 points from the next 9 available and Into the cup semi will be a decent return. Beat killi in both games draw with hearts and lose to Celtic is probably no a disaster. Feel we can’t lost the derby or it might be curtains for the manager

bigwheel
13-09-2019, 07:15 AM
I’d say 4 points from the next 9 available and Into the cup semi will be a decent return. Beat killi in both games draw with hearts and lose to Celtic is probably no a disaster. Feel we can’t lost the derby or it might be curtains for the manager

Would certainly be a big uplift on what we have had so far...and if we can get performance levels much better, I’d take that ....

B.H.F.C
13-09-2019, 07:18 AM

Agree four points and in to the semi final would be decent.

Celtic game will be a non event.

SMAXXA
13-09-2019, 07:19 AM
Would certainly be a big uplift on what we have had so far...and if we can get performance levels much better, I’d take that ....

Yeah should have added an improvement in performance aswell even in defeat

MacGruber
13-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Kilmarnock Away
Hertz Home
Kilmarnock Away

Now it might be the two glasses of wine, but I'm confident of three wins. What's your thoughts? How confident are you of us getting three wins?

I think it will be 3 defeats. Hope not though.

Not In The Know
13-09-2019, 09:50 AM
The manager that loses the derby will be offski....

H18S NX
13-09-2019, 10:15 AM
I think a draw with hertz is the only result we will get out of these three games.

tonyrougier123
13-09-2019, 10:29 AM
If we beat killie tomorrow it will give the squad a boost.
But a big change in form is required.

The derby atmosphere will be loud and intimidating and we have to hope the players are up for a scrap, because thats exactly how hearts will be set up.

I think regardless of the two prior results the cup game hibs will play well and go through.

WeeRussell
13-09-2019, 11:15 AM
I'll be extremely (and very pleasantly) surprised if it is 3 wins.

I don't predict 3 defeats but it's far more likely than the former.

Hibeesmad
13-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Win tomorrow is vital in terms of confidence going into the derby, even though we should be up for a derby no matter what the circumstances are. I like the way Naismith has spoken about us in the media. Hopefully he can add a bit of passion to our team.

Onceinawhile
13-09-2019, 11:28 AM
It's a strange one in that 4 points would be fantastic if its 1 this weekend and 3 the next, but the majority would be unhappy if it was the other way round.

As long as we don't lose either of the next two games and we stay in the cup, that'll be enough to keep hecky in a job. Is it good enough? Nope. Is it bad enough for a sacking? Also nope.

fingers crossed for 3 big wins.

Diclonius
13-09-2019, 11:31 AM
I would quite happily trade a win in the derby for two defeats at Killie. We're not winning a cup this season.

Hibeesmad
13-09-2019, 11:32 AM
It's a strange one in that 4 points would be fantastic if its 1 this weekend and 3 the next, but the majority would be unhappy if it was the other way round.

As long as we don't lose either of the next two games and we stay in the cup, that'll be enough to keep hecky in a job. Is it good enough? Nope. Is it bad enough for a sacking? Also nope.

The derby will be the deal breaker I think, if we lose that he has lost everyone.

WeeRussell
13-09-2019, 11:32 AM

I think I'd bite your hand off for either of those to be honest, mate. I've not been looking forward to the derby for quite a while now.. and as sad as it is, I'd take a draw especially if it's wrapped up with an away win tomorrow.

1 8 7 5
13-09-2019, 11:40 AM
I'm just focussing on tomorrow. Hopefully a vastly improved performance, and even more hopefully a win.

Re-assess after that re derby. One game at a time job at the minute

theonlywayisup
13-09-2019, 01:05 PM
I'm just focussing on tomorrow. Hopefully a vastly improved performance, and even more hopefully a win.

Re-assess after that re derby. One game at a time job at the minute

You should change your name to B O R I N G 1 8 7 5 .

Sort of thing a manager or player would come out and say.

Fergus52
13-09-2019, 01:35 PM
I would quite happily trade a win in the derby for two defeats at Killie. We're not winning a cup this season.

Bit early to be saying that, outside of the old firm I don't think anyone has looked too strong.

We made two cup finals with an arguably worse squad under Fenlon.

hhibs
13-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Kilmarnock Away
Hertz Home
Kilmarnock Away

It was five massive games only two games ago !

turn and burn
13-09-2019, 03:24 PM
More so than results, I'm looking for a dramatic improvement in how we defend. Just some sign that the players are more defensively switched on, tracking back and sticking the boot in where needed.

Hibeesmad
13-09-2019, 03:30 PM
More so than results, I'm looking for a dramatic improvement in how we defend. Just some sign that the players are more defensively switched on, tracking back and sticking the boot in where needed.

We probably have one of the most experienced defences in the league when all fit, over the last few seasons I'd say defence was our strongest area, probably because we had Efe. Really hope the last few games have just been a blip.

snedzuk
13-09-2019, 06:02 PM

We'll be fine if he pulls himself together.

ancient hibee
13-09-2019, 06:18 PM
We'll be fine if he pulls himself together.

Turn a blind eye to that one I think.

MWHIBBIES
13-09-2019, 06:20 PM

Well, not if we go out at Killie. If we beat them we could win a cup this season.

BILLYHIBS
13-09-2019, 06:57 PM
It was five massive games only two games ago !

Naw but that was the fans fault and then it was the one on ones ???

Leith Green
13-09-2019, 07:18 PM
If we don’t see improvement now then we never will. Ther has been a 2 week period for the manager to assess his teams failings and address them. The shape of the team has been all wrong so im expecting to see a big improvement immediately or he has to go.

Hermit Crab
13-09-2019, 07:24 PM
If we lose tomorrow he's out, that's my opinion anyway. I'm sure a few others on here will feel the same. Don't want him and his negative tactics anywhere near the derby in a week.

B.H.F.C
13-09-2019, 07:27 PM
If we lose tomorrow he's out, that's my opinion anyway. I'm sure a few others on here will feel the same. Don't want him and his negative tactics anywhere near the derby in a week.

Even if we get beat tomorrow, he’ll still be in charge for the derby.

Hermit Crab
13-09-2019, 07:29 PM

That will have me extremely worried.

Stuart93
13-09-2019, 07:38 PM

If we get beat tomorrow THEN the derby I hope that’ll be the end

Weegreenman
13-09-2019, 07:55 PM
I’m looking for a major improvement. If we lose to Killie tomorrow then that’s fine but it better not be a backs to the wall job like it was against St.Johnston and Motherwell.
A draw wouldn’t be a bad result.

As for the next two games after, I’d say tomorrow’s result will go a long way in determining who comes out on top.