PDA

View Full Version : Dear Neil

jingler1954
11-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Dear mr Lennon Would it be possible to take Sparky on loan in January as it does not look likely he will get much game time in the current Celtic squad. The advantages to Celtic are
1 The return of a fitter player
2 He will help Hibs against your opposition without impacting on our results against you.
3 Scotland will benefit with a good goal scorer
4 we will help him overcome his personal issues
P.S. I think this is a no brainer Neil
I look forward to your response at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards
Hibernian Football Club

DarlingtonHibee
11-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Dear mr Lennon Would it be possible to take Sparky on loan in January as it does not look likely he will get much game time in the current Celtic squad. The advantages to Celtic are
2 He will help Hibs against your opposition without impacting on our results against you.
Best Regards
Hibernian Football Club
Would imagine he will be playing by January for celtic

MKHIBEE
11-09-2019, 06:15 PM

Best Regards
Hibernian Football Club

PS, Could he play as a defensive midfielder?

lyonhibs
11-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Best Regards
Hibernian Football Club

What happens if Lennon doesn't regularly check .Net for transfer advice? :confused:

spike220
11-09-2019, 06:55 PM
What happens if Lennon doesn't regularly check .Net for transfer advice? :confused:

Then we are doomed!!!

Liam6270
11-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Can he manage, coach and scout players too?

Leitherhibs
11-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Reckon we might have a chance if Lawwell isn’t still upset with us over SJM.

jingler1954
11-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Someone could copy and paste to one of his social media accounts or send direct to Darkheid.

Torto7
11-09-2019, 07:33 PM
P.s stop kissing the Celtic badge it gives me the boak. The mrs who's a Celtic fan loves pointing this out to me.

Lawwell doesn't like Hibs due to the Sevco move we shamefully made and him arrogantly thinking a few loan players our way would make us do business for McGinn on their terms. Frosty for the foreseeable I think.

Although even is there wasn't the tension I don;t think Griffiths will be available and if he was there would English interest I'd imagine.

The 90+2
11-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Would imagine he will be playing by January for celtic

I don’t think so.

Johnny_Leith
11-09-2019, 07:49 PM
Peak hibs da

Hibeesmad
12-09-2019, 04:56 AM
I think Lennon highly rates Leigh as a player and will want him to be a part of the squad.

DarlingtonHibee
12-09-2019, 05:45 AM
I don’t think so.

Why?

BILLYHIBS
12-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Lawwell doesn’t like us

We sacked Lennon sorry he left by mutual consent

We are new best buddies with Slippy G

Even if Sparky was available we would be the last club they would deal with

Anyway he isn’t and he is going nowhere

I am sure that when he becomes a free agent we will be his first choice but would we still want him?

Steve20
12-09-2019, 07:59 AM
Best Regards
Hibernian Football Club

The 2nd point. Talk about cosying up to Celtic. Let's just agree to roll over for them while we're at it as part of the deal too.

Griffiths is Celtic now. He may still have a soft spot for Hibs but kissing that Celtic badge is not something needed to do, unless that's his club now.

Don't get me wrong, if the opportunity ever came up to get him back permanently, then I'd be all for it. But he's Celtics Leigh Griffiths now.

WeeRussell
12-09-2019, 11:44 AM
P.s stop kissing the Celtic badge it gives me the boak. The mrs who's a Celtic fan loves pointing this out to me.

Lawwell doesn't like Hibs due to the Sevco move we shamefully made and him arrogantly thinking a few loan players our way would make us do business for McGinn on their terms. Frosty for the foreseeable I think.

Although even is there wasn't the tension I don;t think Griffiths will be available and if he was there would English interest I'd imagine.

What move was that? Our recent Middleton loan move?

On topic - I can't see any way that Griffiths isn't part of Lennon's plans this year.

1 8 7 5
12-09-2019, 12:37 PM
This Lawell doesn't like Hibernian is nonsense! He tried to hardball us in a deal for Super. He is doing deals day in day out and has been for years and years. He didn't get his way in that particular deal, but he's not sitting spewing about it, and certainly it makes no business sense for him whatsoever to feel it was personal. He will deal with the Hibs when it comes up and he needs to.

Leighs' wages would be the stumbling bock if he was leave the soapies not any perceived emotions from Lawell !

Would absolutely LOVE him to come to the Cabbage

silverhibee
12-09-2019, 12:38 PM
I don’t think so.

What am I missing here, he is already in the squad and made a few appearances this season.

Since452
12-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Dear Neil.

Give us Griffiths by the way of an apology and we'll forget about the mess you left us in. Thanks.

Torto7
12-09-2019, 01:56 PM
What move was that? Our recent Middleton loan move?

On topic - I can't see any way that Griffiths isn't part of Lennon's plans this year.

No not Middleton. Our climbdown along with Aberdeen and the other cowards over further punishment to the cheats.

Of course Rod knew he was likely to get the SFA gig so didn't want to rock the boat. I'm so glad he is away from our club now.

WeeRussell
13-09-2019, 10:52 AM
No not Middleton. Our climbdown along with Aberdeen and the other cowards over further punishment to the cheats.

Of course Rod knew he was likely to get the SFA gig so didn't want to rock the boat. I'm so glad he is away from our club now.

Ah right, cheers. I couldn't think what you were referring to and did read like it was something older than our Middleton business :aok: